Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  May 05, 2024, 06:01:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stations in orbit limit  (Read 24468 times)
GoodPerson
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2013, 09:47:07 PM »

oh, and goodperson. you see jamjul's option to destroy a players base better than me trying to protect that base from destruction?
Tell me this isnt true and i am reading it wrong. Because...i am now re-evaluating this whole treaty. If you are a PMI sympathizer then let me know. it allows me to make a better judgement overall of our stance.

Meyyo herself want her station to be destroyed, then there is no problem if someone said that he will destroy it
What i don't understand is why you so eager against this.......
Report to moderator   Logged

35 + 3 + 42 = 100
Want a proof?
Try manufacture FTL Drive mk 1

Before knowing this, i always thought mass won't change no matter what you do......
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2013, 04:33:59 PM »

Meyyo herself want her station to be destroyed, then there is no problem if someone said that he will destroy it
What i don't understand is why you so eager against this.......
Its a long story Goodperson, but I caught a thread that was a pilot asking for help in game about packing a station. JamJul, as usual, was first on scene to offer advice on how to do so. Trouble is, i felt the offer to blow up a station as a solution a bit excessive. And now here we are....but also have moved on since the pilot has since chosen to harbour under a pirating colours. Sometimes trying to help someone isnt really worth the effort or time sadly.

@ JamJul: With regard to untamed. I have been forced to smash him into little pieces for starting an attack timer on one of my members holdings at her request. He is in my book as a naughty boy to be spanked when needed. As it was outside of sol system and initiated by him against one of us, I fully authorised the shot. That, by the way, was all it took lol. 1 shot. The corp was given 13 mins notice to respond, which we did. A good test on fleet speed & response, not much of a challenge on corp might.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2013, 07:50:12 PM »

The funny thing with untamed was back before he blew up one of our stations, I had invited him to join PMI and he declined saying he wanted to stay in Sol Corp.  Then a few weeks later the station was blown up. After I delivered a warning to him he responded by saying he blew it up cause the station wasn't open to selling fuel. It was a station for mining. Not selling fuel and untamed had full cargos. I saw the battle reports. If the guy persists to be a problem for both us and you guys, I think we might want to consider voting on if he should be considered an outlaw. Though I would prefer that matter be decided on after I get back from Kentucky in a few weeks. I leave tomorrow morning. Not sure how active I will be. Going to be trying to log on once a day at least just to keep up to date on things.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2013, 09:21:43 AM »

yeah no problem JamJul. Enjoy your trip. He is on our general nuisance list and is open for our members to engage as they see fit, so long as it doesnt contravene one of the rules of engagement with our Galactic Council. We will wait for you to get back before forming an official vote on this pilot. I think he is just hard of hearing or learning. A very direct PM of "dont attack IMG members holdings" was sent along with a large mark of weaponry to remove him, and yet a day later he was  back like a knat on rhino buzzing our junior members. For the meantime a corporation ship has been assigned away from regular duties to protect one of our own, instead of out there earning corporate dollars. I will send him an invoice for loss of earnings shortly LOL

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2013, 09:10:39 PM »

I am not sure an invoice would do any good. Doubt he would pay lol.

Kentucky is pretty nice. Staying until the 30th. Using my dsi to check things.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: