Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  May 04, 2024, 04:28:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: re. IMG Breaking headlines  (Read 27731 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2014, 12:20:56 AM »

So you locked this.

...anyway...

(quote) OK lets make this quick. My announcement to all who bother to listen.
1. IMG have opened hostilities toward TGE for piracy and defamatory comments and recently of ITO for defamatory comments toward my corp.
2. In particular, and upstart corporation daring to question my corporation status is, in itself suicide. I suggest you take that option, Joolz of ITO.
3. It seems that MR nice guy is deemed as not functional anymore so let me show you all how a corporation actually works.
4. I have officially declared the GC to be ended and have forwarded on my request to the HIGH COMMAND for its commission to be removed.
5. That is all. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day. Its going to get steadily worse.
No further questions (/quote)

1.  This is both childish and represents childish behavior (He said something...)
2.  ITO is not an'upstart corporation'.
3.  You do not have my corporate permission to refer to me as 'Mr nice guy'  (I really am, but...)
4.  You do NOT have that authority, all you can do is leave (like JJL)
5.  There are always going to be questions.,

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:31:57 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 02:26:16 AM »

I think he might have been referring to himself as Mr. Nice Guy. And if by 'upstart' he means like 1/10 the ship power of IMG or one with a relatively new leader then yeah we're an 'upstart' but that never stopped us before.

Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 02:45:12 AM »

No, as far as I know, he has never been considered a 'Mr Nice Guy'.

I do have the 'Mister Nice Guy' award printed and displayed on my wall.

...and I do not consider you an 'upstart' corporation...

...sigh...
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 02:50:08 PM »

Click, clunk.....<paper shredding in background> That was the sound of the NAP with EOS being dissolved as of this point.
Reasoning: Collaboration with known outlaws and constant outspoken views against me and my corporate actions.
All pirates, outlaws and their collaborators will be put on the extinction list forthwith.
Anyone else wish to weigh in while i am arming my forces?
Oh, and on the subject of what i can and cant do with the GC? You have less than nothing to do with the GC than anyone here Sargas. I am its creator and only founding member left so i can do what i d**n well please with the concept

Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 03:10:56 PM »

I can not not respond to this:

lol...lol...lol...lol...so childish...lol...lol...lol  laugh

Disolving the NAP with us will not change my captains peacefull maners toward you and your corp members. We almost never see each other in space anyway. But we will not be defenseless and I will not tolerate any attack against our members.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 03:20:15 PM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 03:41:23 PM »

I can not not respond to this:

lol...lol...lol...lol...so childish...lol...lol...lol  laugh

Disolving the NAP with us will not change my captains peacefull maners toward you and your corp members. We almost never see each other in space anyway. But we will not be defenseless and I will not tolerate any attack against our members.

So be it.
You call it childish....dont mistake passion for childish behaviour. What is childish is Sargas' constant attempts to push the big red buttons and start a verbal war with every thing i have to say. He seems to think this is like a real world where he is top space lawyer or something. He doesnt write the rule book on what can and cant be done around here, even though he thinks he does. Well lets ramp it up to the next level option is the obvious next level of progression. At least i have the honour to declare my actions in a forum, not slink around in the background getting others to fight their battles for them like some pilots.
I dont have any personal issues with you Matamure...you just keep ending up wearing the wrong corp leader's insignia. If that means we will end up crossing lasers, there again....
So be it.

Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 04:59:16 PM »

I am proud of my leader's insignia on my chest.
JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 09:39:31 PM »

lol Dadds is the guy that's picking a fight with EVERYONE at the bar for no good reason.  wine drunk

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 01:38:30 PM »

i have every good reason, Joolz. Jamjul is a pirate who abandoned the GC to go to back to his trade of knocking off innocents. You chose to side with his comments regarding my corp and yet you want to call yourself a GC member. Sargas of EOS chooses to defend the outlaw SSS raphael everytime i take him to task in the forums.
You have chosen your positions, all of you and i have responded in kind. its easier to write on my board that everyone is a target and much easier for my "slumping corp" to deal with
For example Joolz, why did you even weigh in on adding your opinion about my corp, when obviously to anyone but a cretin, would see it was a personal thing? Who is picking the fights here? Since you are all good and happy swapping PM's and discovering the dark side of SSS raphael's mind, I am guessing that probably all of you are not trustworthy enough to hold an alliance with honour. So as previously declared, all alliances are concluded and dissolved, including the GC

Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 02:07:10 PM »

i have every good reason, Joolz. Jamjul is a pirate who abandoned the GC to go to back to his trade of knocking off innocents. You chose to side with his comments regarding my corp and yet you want to call yourself a GC member. Sargas of EOS chooses to defend the outlaw SSS raphael everytime i take him to task in the forums.
You have chosen your positions, all of you and i have responded in kind. its easier to write on my board that everyone is a target and much easier for my "slumping corp" to deal with
For example Joolz, why did you even weigh in on adding your opinion about my corp, when obviously to anyone but a cretin, would see it was a personal thing? Who is picking the fights here? Since you are all good and happy swapping PM's and discovering the dark side of SSS raphael's mind, I am guessing that probably all of you are not trustworthy enough to hold an alliance with honour. So as previously declared, all alliances are concluded and dissolved, including the GC

Only a mentally child or drunkard would take any of our previous comments as personal Dadds. I  commented that you were over reacting to a objective opinion and it's childish. You then childishly declare war on another corp and then another, making us up to what, 4 corps you have childishly picked a fight with?

Your assertion that Jam is 'knocking off innocents' and implication that a GC member shouldn't have the nerve to tell you that his comments are objective and shouldn't offend you- is disgraceful.

How can you call yourself a corp leader when you can't handle someone's objective opinion and accuse others of being motivated by crimes which have not been committed? No wonder TGE left the GC. I imagine NHC is happy to have been kicked or you'd be going off on them for having an opinion. I can't help wonder what your fellow captains would  think if they actually played much.

You have left the council leaving me in command. No single member ever had authority to dissolve it, until I became the only one left.You dissolve only your own ties/alliance to the GC. You have gone rogue. Perhaps because mining unprofitable and war is your only hope of recovering from as Jam put it, your 'slump'. It's not your GC and never was but now it's all mine and I can re-form it with RATIONAL corp leaders if I/we so choose.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 02:22:29 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 02:32:30 PM »

Only a mentally child or drunkard would take any of our previous comments as personal Dadds. I  commented that you were over reacting to a objective opinion and it's childish. You then childishly declare war on another corp and then another, making us up to what, 4 corps you have childishly picked a fight with?

Your assertion that Jam is 'knocking off innocents' and implication that a GC member shouldn't have the nerve to tell you that his comments are objective and shouldn't offend you- is disgraceful.

How can you call yourself a corp leader when you can't handle someone's objective opinion and accuse others of being motivated by crimes which have not been committed? No wonder TGE left the GC. I imagine NHC is happy to have been kicked or you'd be going off on them for having an opinion. I can't help wonder what your three fellow captains would think if they actually played much.

You have left the council leaving me in command. No single member ever had authority to dissolve it, until I became the only one left.You dissolve only your own ties/alliance to the GC. You have gone rogue. Perhaps because mining unprofitable and war is your only hope of recovering from as Jam put it, your 'slump'. It's not your GC and never was but now it's all mine and I can re-form it with RATIONAL corp leaders if I/we so choose.

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 02:58:05 PM »

See, this is your biggest error of assumption, other than siding with a JamJul oratory. I never QUIT the GC, i dissolved it. You probably cant understand the difference since you are all brain-addled by jamjul and raphael. Words and meanings are a bit complex for you guys lately. Concepts are even harder for you to grasp. Hopefully you may evolve or escape the brain-draining effects of TGE or SSS one day. It doesnt really matter.
If you havent noticed...Sir Emi has closed the forums, removed ALL memberships and moderators, at my request. You can thank JamJul for that. He chose to quit, and has been talking about dissolving it for a long time now, and so it is finished.
You are not in command...my goodness, such arrogance from someone who never had an input into the GC to start with. Go play with another accord, the GC is mine.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 07:58:05 PM »

See, this is your biggest error of assumption, other than siding with a JamJul oratory. I never QUIT the GC, i dissolved it. You probably cant understand the difference since you are all brain-addled by jamjul and raphael. Words and meanings are a bit complex for you guys lately. Concepts are even harder for you to grasp. Hopefully you may evolve or escape the brain-draining effects of TGE or SSS one day. It doesnt really matter.
If you havent noticed...Sir Emi has closed the forums, removed ALL memberships and moderators, at my request. You can thank JamJul for that. He chose to quit, and has been talking about dissolving it for a long time now, and so it is finished.
You are not in command...my goodness, such arrogance from someone who never had an input into the GC to start with. Go play with another accord, the GC is mine.

You don't have the authority to dissolve the GC.  The Council is not yours to dissolve. The council is an organization. It can only be shut down if a majority of the leaders vote to shut it down. You have have had a hand in the creation of it. But that doesn't give you ownership. SirEmi may decide to end up shutting down the section of it here on the forum. But that doesn't mean it's existence will be gone. ITO is still the remaining member left in the GC.  Thus it still exist until such time they decide to dissolve it.

As for my pirating ways.  All I had done since leaving the GC until you declared war was clear out a few people in Sol I believed to be inactive. This was done on mercury, venus and the moon.  I even took the time to inform you of this and you never said a negative thing about it.  So saying I have been gone back to my old ways as an excuse for declaring war is a very poor excuse.  You only did it because you didn't like what I said about your corp.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 08:09:18 PM »

****Copy of a post I made on the GC board. It is to be sure everybody can see it. It also close the discussion on the property of the GC once and for all*****

To set things strait, you are not the only one to asked Sir Emi to take care of the GC; Below is the request I sent him and his answer.

Astro Galaxy Support
25-Mar-2014 16:04
Re: GC

Hello,

Council members have been dismissed until further notice.

The board will be set to invisible in the next few days, to be recalled if there is a need for it in the future.

Thank you.

Sir Emi, AG Support

Add to ignore list 
Replied to message:
Hi,

I would like your help regarding the GC.

JJL and Dadds and their respective corp have drop out of the GC (numerous post on the forum). They should be removed from the moderator list and should have no power anymore in the GC.

Dadds also want the GC to be removed. He has no right to to so since there is still the corp ITO active in the GC. Also our corp EoS as tried to get membership for many months now. We want to help the GC. We beleive in it.

As a cofounder of the GC, I ask your help to let only the leader of ITO with power in the GC.

Please help us, please do not let the GC die

Matamaure (a dedicate player and supporter of AG)

As you can read, the GC is not dead yet. It can die if nobody care about it but it can also live if we group together and want to keep it. Us at EoS want to keep the GC. It's charter will need to be improve. With all the goodwill captains I am sure we will be able to fix it and make it usefull.

By the way, Dadds, does Sir Emi answered your request and if so you could share it with us.

Best Regards fellow captains,

Captain Matamaure

JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 09:25:43 PM »

No Dadds, you quit. That's a fact, not assumption as that's all you had authority to do besides throw a tantrum. You assume starting a club means you can tell everybody to stop meeting on Fridays and forbid the last guy left from bringing in new people or from keeping the same set of rules or changing them. That's just childish.

You left, leaving only ITO. SirEmi then dismissed(not dissolved) the council members(me) until such time as I can get sufficient signatories to re-open the council, which by nature belongs to no one- it's a council, not an object. Also you might notice that SirEmi didn't say "I acknowledge that Dadds has forever dissolved 'his council' and it will be deleted from the forum"- no he said it will be made invisible for now and council members are dismissed. Look up dismissed.

If you think you can own a council(group of people) or can dissolve it you either need a vocabulary lesson or a psychologist.

And in case you hadn't noticed, Jam quit because of IMG being largely absent in discussions. ITO- specifically myself haven't had input to the GC perhaps other than via proxy(Jam) because SirEmi didn't grant me access.

But some time ago, the sitting members, including you yourself, opted to allow ITO to stay with myself as representative once a month passed which it did.

So, as I see it ITO is still on the council even if the formalities haven't been officiated by SirEmi and so the council lives on in ITO and any rational corps that wish to work with us.

If any corps are interested in re-forming and reforming the council, you may message me in game, or discuss the matter on our own ITO forum.

http://ito.freeforums.net/

Commodore Presbyter will promptly approve your account and grant you access to the "Council Chambers" section.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:01:16 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: