Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  May 07, 2024, 05:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stations annihilation  (Read 15646 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 04:44:02 PM »

When you go to orbit your station. Click on your station. There is a thing that says Pack / Scoop station there.  If you still want them blown up I will do it.  If not you can scoop them up when you get the chance.
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 04:56:34 PM »

it seems that this issue has resolved it self...
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 05:14:49 PM »

it seems that this issue has resolved it self...

Not yet.  Mayyo hasn't said for sure what she wants to do yet.  I am awaiting a final decision.  Her decision will dictate what I do next.
meyyo
Private

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2013, 05:23:33 PM »

well, thank you everybody! I will try to pack/scoop stations as JamJulLison explained... This game is made with so stupid interface that I just wonder how players are still playing here... As a matter of the fact I don't care much about these stations because I hardly will play this stupid game, but I want to check out in any way how to pack these bloody stations! I'm sorry for all the trouble I've been set up here...
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2013, 05:27:22 PM »

You are fine meyyo.  I doubt your the only one that has had issues with it.  The interface is easy once you get used to it.  Though it could use some work.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 05:33:07 PM »

its ok Meyyo. Dont say yes to criminals who want to blow up stuff in this game. i am in orbit around one of your stations and is declared under [IMG] protection. any body attacking this station will suffer ......suffer.....suffer... i hope i make myself very clear to everyone. If you need assistance call upon one of our members. we resolve things without having to blow stuff up....at first.
Hurry up and vote on that Sargas, if u can even get a council to respond. i wouldnt weigh in on these arguments too much sargas, since unfortunately for you, you are the easiest to find in the PMI group. i would hate to put you out of business if it came to war.

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 05:35:20 PM »

and Meyyo, it does seem complex and dull at the start, but get yourself with a good team maybe and learn how the game dynamics work. its much more fun that way. and its free (for the most part)

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2013, 05:40:40 PM »

@PMI are you now standing down on the assault of her stations? or do we escalate to the next level? I have a ship in orbit protecting 1 holding.

Private

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 05:41:29 PM »

As to interface of course I'm not an expert... But to my mind if the interface would be a bit more friendly there'll be not thousands but tens and hundred thousands of gamers. Idea of the game is good but realization of this idea was given not to right persons to my humble opinion...

I'm sorry once again if my words seem a little rough, it's just the result of my suffering for a week to sort out this game. I donated a lot of cash for me to the game but I'm not sure that developers will do something to make the game more usable. That's why I'm angry.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 05:43:26 PM »

its ok Meyyo. Dont say yes to criminals who want to blow up stuff in this game. i am in orbit around one of your stations and is declared under [IMG] protection. any body attacking this station will suffer ......suffer.....suffer... i hope i make myself very clear to everyone. If you need assistance call upon one of our members. we resolve things without having to blow stuff up....at first.
Hurry up and vote on that Sargas, if u can even get a council to respond. i wouldnt weigh in on these arguments too much sargas, since unfortunately for you, you are the easiest to find in the PMI group. i would hate to put you out of business if it came to war.

So says the guy who is the quickest to draw up arms.  All I did was give her options when she asked.  I wasn't clear enough in my first explanation.  I did explain again and she is going to try it. The matter is resolved.  You shouldn't be so quick to go up in arms though over a minor situation like this though. You and I aren't enemies. We are both members of the GC and believe it or not I do want peace and I do want to see players grow and get stronger. You won't see PMI turning on you. Especially over something as minor as this.

To answer your last question.  Yes I am standing down.  The only way I will attack is if she contacts me again and says to go ahead.  I don't think that is going to happen though.

Meyyo things are still being developed. There is only 1 guy actually working on the game as it is and the game is still pretty new. So it isn't going to be perfect right away.  I know it sucks. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 05:56:01 PM »

see, to you someone new and their holdings are minor. you think attacking a new player, already a bit confused with interface, is helping? You think i jump too quick? lol you already blew up one of her stations before i even noticed the request. that is why we are the GC, to act quick and stop criminals, such as yourself. dont hide behind the GC cause u are just as accountable as anyone else. more so. if i say, dont attack a position, that is coming down with all the might and authority of my corp. GC aside.
To me, every new player is important, and their holdings are important. Most of my initial corp suffered at your "minor issues" and we are now here to stop you from criminal activities. And you are right, i gather up my ships real quick and ready to defend. Remember, not all of us signed off to a peace treaty in my corp. Word is, the only reason you guys signed up was so we stopped hunting you.  stepping back in time is a flick of a pen if it went to the vote again. I think this galactic charter needs a bit of a look at, and how the vote is cast, since an offhanded, "ok" without being directed through me, can lead to almost open warfare. I propose it needs a 1st and 2nd to initiate a vote from now on

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 06:08:25 PM »

I posted a thing about voting already. Something needs decided.  I also am not hiding behind the GC or the Charter.  All I did was offer 2 solutions. The only other option was just to leave it there and wait for someone else to eventually blow it up.  Fact is attacking us I think would be in violation of the charter and definitely a violation of the NAP.  It doesn't matter if not all your people like it. You all voted on it and it was approved. Who is the ones looking like the bad guys here.  I was helping a person out. Maybe not in a way you like. But I was.  I was hoping actually she would pick the first option to begin with. But she picked the 2nd. I only went through with the first attack after your representative said it was ok.   How was I to know he hadn't discussed it with you.  That isn't my fault.  It is like you are looking at the littlest thing to go after us.  Rather then jump the gun all you had to do was ask I hold off until we heard back from her.  Which I did. You don't have to threaten with violence.  BTW the reason we signed the NAP had nothing to do with you hurting us cause you weren't. It was cause we were bored with the war and felt it was pointless to continue.  Neither side was really winning or losing.  Nor was it really hurting anyone. The NAP however has allowed us to expand both of our various operations and become more prosperous. The establishment of the GC has helped this to happen even more.  Hopefully other future alliances who join the GC can enjoy the same prosperity we all have.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 06:19:52 PM »

LOL jamjul. you always claim you are "helping out" while blowing things up and making victims. I have received a PM from Meyyo asking for me to protect her holdings. that is enough for me to uphold the GC and anyone found (from now) destroying her holdings will come under our scrutiny. Yeah i am always looking to find any excuse to go to battle with you JamJul, because you dont play honorably in my mind. I offered you a nap many moons ago and said you guys dont have that policy. Until we grew stong and clever and took that challenge up to you. Just like NHC. you want to ally with the powers, and subjugate the weak. I am here to stop that subjugation. If my corp feels i am out of line or should take a more mellow approach, then they can have the corp. But since this is what our corp was built on, to stop vandals, i feel fairly secure in my position as head honcho.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 06:31:23 PM »

LOL jamjul. you always claim you are "helping out" while blowing things up and making victims. I have received a PM from Meyyo asking for me to protect her holdings. that is enough for me to uphold the GC and anyone found (from now) destroying her holdings will come under our scrutiny. Yeah i am always looking to find any excuse to go to battle with you JamJul, because you dont play honorably in my mind. I offered you a nap many moons ago and said you guys dont have that policy. Until we grew stong and clever and took that challenge up to you. Just like NHC. you want to ally with the powers, and subjugate the weak. I am here to stop that subjugation. If my corp feels i am out of line or should take a more mellow approach, then they can have the corp. But since this is what our corp was built on, to stop vandals, i feel fairly secure in my position as head honcho.

When did Meyyo send this to you and could I see a copy of it please. Preferably a screenshot of it.  Also I am not planning on blowing up any of her stuff now.  I was simply giving her options. Yes blowing it up was an option. It's not like I created that option though.  But I put it out there anyways.  I told her twice now how to do it and maybe it seems she was able to do it now.  Which is good.  However you still may not attack us due to it being an attack against the GC and the NAP.  We didn't make the NAP because you were strong.  That is hardly it. We made it cause we were sick of a pointless war. Simple as that. The reason we didn't do a NAP with you early on was because of how you were acting.  Let's face it mistakes were made on both sides.  But in this current situation you sir was the one clearly in the wrong.  I didn't do anything wrong.  A question was asked.  I gave some solutions.  She choose the destructive option. Then your representative approved. I thought it was fine. Then suddenly here you come today chest all popped out ready to fire your guns at someone who did nothing wrong at all.  

As for me raiding.  If someone doesn't have a NAP with us and isn't a part of the GC they are fair game to raid as long as they are not in the Sol System.  I won't go around blowing up stations and mines though unless they appear to not be in use at all. At that point I assume them to be abandoned and do a destroy/capture.  I am sure you can agree if stuff isn't going anything it is taking up space other people could be using to mine.  In the case of stations since there is a limit on the number of stations in orbit this frees up another spot for another players stations. I don't go around randomly blowing up space stations though.  Well except for the Sol Commodity Stations.  But your 2nd in command already informed me that you guys do that too when you see them. Since that is just an NPC station and respawns pretty quick somewhere else and the fact you guys do it, I don't see anything wrong in it. lol
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 06:40:23 PM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 07:09:39 PM »

Are you threatening me?  If so, Why?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: