Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  May 21, 2018, 02:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, my name is DISGRUNTLED PLAYER OF SIREMI GAMES  (Read 76 times)
Hatejacket
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:40:27 PM »

10 YEARS. 10 years and Emi hasnt changed a bit.
Anyone whos seriously invested in this game should note that literally every other siremi game made has failed due to his frequent disappearances. There are less than 15 people actively playing all of his other games combined.

Save yourself the time...i know this man welld i can tell you that he will not be around when you need him most.
Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Staff Sergeant

Concordia parvae res crescunt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 11:23:18 PM »

10 YEARS. 10 years and Emi hasnt changed a bit.
Anyone whos seriously invested in this game should note that literally every other siremi game made has failed due to his frequent disappearances. There are less than 15 people actively playing all of his other games combined.

Save yourself the time...i know this man welld i can tell you that he will not be around when you need him most.

4 YEARS. 4 years I've had the pleasure to play this game, and above all, enjoy its small but dedicated community.
Long may it continue.
ESC01
Corporal

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 06:31:37 AM »

The game is as good as its members,and or AG players/members...

"Power To The "AG" Players"
Odlid
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 11:43:50 AM »

So let a 'newer' player weigh in - I'm almost 6 months into the game and I have been digging it a lot.  It has been fun learning the ins and outs of the game - and I still have more to learn.  While it is a slow game it also does not punish you (nor reward you) for long periods of inactivity-which is nice if you have a life.  While there are lots of things I'd like to see changed I'm pretty happy with the game as is and I'm ENJOYING playing it when I have the time to do so.  The community of players is great. 
ESC01
Corporal

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 05:53:44 PM »

and with a lot of us will say are active and we all dont post here on the game forum.  But I can say for the most part the game is far the best I came across in my 17,plus years of playing 0n-line games ...
So power to the 'AG Players !!
thank you Siremi
for a great game !! rockon

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 10:20:06 PM »

I wonder if SirEmi would consider selling the game.  laugh

It is illegal to attack a SEA official!
It is illegal to attack in Earth orbit!

Hatejacket
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 03:12:25 PM »

of course he would...you have 20k?

Some of you seem to be missing the point. I dont play AG but I've played another one of his games, Hacker Project, on and off for years. Each time I quit is because of a lack of response from the developer and I don't know why I keep getting my hopes up. Everyone knows the quality of these games is well above average - but the silent developer is what is bringing them down.

You can't even post on the Hacker Project forums - You need admin approval to create an account and Emi hasn't even touched it since January....same as his last post here.

You'd think if the game were so great you'd be able to get responses from in game support. No subreddits. No forum activity. No advertising.

This mentality of his has quite literally been the same since 2008. These games go down in history to me as diamonds in the rough that the owner of said diamonds didn't care enough to shine.
NoBrain
Corporal

NoBrain Mining Inc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 03:24:27 PM »

Some of you seem to be missing the point. I dont play AG but I've played another one of his games, Hacker Project, on and off for years. Each time I quit is because of a lack of response from the developer and I don't know why I keep getting my hopes up. Everyone knows the quality of these games is well above average - but the silent developer is what is bringing them down.

You can't even post on the Hacker Project forums - You need admin approval to create an account and Emi hasn't even touched it since January....same as his last post here.

You'd think if the game were so great you'd be able to get responses from in game support. No subreddits. No forum activity. No advertising.

This mentality of his has quite literally been the same since 2008. These games go down in history to me as diamonds in the rough that the owner of said diamonds didn't care enough to shine.

Name:   SirEmi
Position:   Administrator
Date Registered:   15 February 2006, 23:33:01
Last Active:   18 May 2018, 12:34:20

ESC01
Corporal

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 07:07:37 PM »

and if there is a spam that hits this forum .....(00ooh wait) 21
whats Siremi # (phone number) 14
1-800 astro-galaxy..
and he will delete the spam with in 1 day or s0... yawn

Hatejacket
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 07:43:08 PM »

Name:   SirEmi
Position:   Administrator
Date Registered:   15 February 2006, 23:33:01
Last Active:   18 May 2018, 12:34:20

Continue to scroll and click "See the last posts of this person"

1 post in January and 3 posts in all of 2017. Seems active.

Heres one for you....Send him a message and let me know when he replies lol

Youre not telling me anything I don't know.
Hatejacket
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 07:44:01 PM »

and if there is a spam that hits this forum .....(00ooh wait) 21
whats Siremi # (phone number) 14
1-800 astro-galaxy..
and he will delete the spam with in 1 day or s0... yawn

But yet, when someone is directly calling his integrity out...he's nowhere to be seen  21

Since you know so much, I'll just sit back and wait for Emi to reply. Got time?
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: