Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 11:11:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: GCA For Sale  (Read 23512 times)
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 09:56:00 AM »

I guess. Thanks.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 09:58:48 AM »

I have yet to be accepted into the GCA after several days, which means the trade cannot be carried out yet. Has Cpt. Clavin gone inactive?

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 12:56:51 PM »

I have yet to be accepted into the GCA after several days, which means the trade cannot be carried out yet. Has Cpt. Clavin gone inactive?

Friends:  [GCA] Capt. Clavin   3      864h 24m 11s   1,571,877
Not good!

Odlid, do you still have Sponsor priv in GCA?
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 07:58:34 PM »

Friends:  [GCA] Capt. Clavin   3      864h 24m 11s   1,571,877

laugh
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2018, 01:53:38 PM »

Odlid, do you still have Sponsor priv in GCA?
Do sponsors have the privileges needed? We may need to make a new GCA.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 04:10:11 PM »

If Odlid's gone then we certainly do.  Let's not jump on that yet - have a pile of equipment in upgrade so my cashflow isn't what it was a few months ago..
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2018, 06:39:00 PM »

I'm sorry - I'm still around just on holiday and not playing as much.  What needs done?

I parked in GCA so I could act as Clavin's backup.  However, I do not have the ability to accept as GCA members either Publius nor Pokeboy 10  On June 1 Capt Clavin reduced my rank to Member.  There has been no other activity since then that I can see.

Sorry...

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:45:34 PM by Odlid » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2018, 07:37:28 PM »

Yup, seems we should build a new GCA or just restructure an existing corp to a new GCA.
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2018, 08:25:46 PM »

I'm sorry - I'm still around just on holiday and not playing as much.  What needs done?

I parked in GCA so I could act as Clavin's backup.  However, I do not have the ability to accept as GCA members either Publius nor Pokeboy 10  On June 1 Capt Clavin reduced my rank to Member.  There has been no other activity since then that I can see.

Sorry...

Glad you're still around, Odlid  1

reduced your rank?!  Then this is no accident, and my alt would have been downgraded as well.   4
Still, a lesson learned for RL on keeping strings attached..

Clavin might have left a door open though - please see if you can boot him?  (long shot, but worth trying..  21
(Corp Tab > Members > click the red X next to his name if you see one)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:33:14 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2018, 08:39:20 PM »

Yup, seems we should build a new GCA or just restructure an existing corp to a new GCA.

We're thinking similarly re the existing :-)

if Odlid can't kick Clavin and become Leader, will send some PMs around to gauge interest, then we can see who (if any  19 is acceptable to everyone with a stake in GCA.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 10:17:52 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2018, 10:33:33 AM »

If we have to make a new GCA, does that mean we can't get the extra modules and stuff that were on those corporation ships out of there?

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2018, 10:47:49 AM »

If we have to make a new GCA, does that mean we can't get the extra modules and stuff that were on those corporation ships out of there?

yep. Potentially one of the biggest "heists" in AG history. 

Let's not jump to conclusions yet though - it's Summer break time.  I've sent Clavin a Forum mail assuming the best.  May well reach him since is linked to regular email by default.

If it is a loss, in practical terms it's meaningless to Raphael and almost meaningless to me.  Will have to make Odlid whole though..  Did you have anything at stake?  forget..  sorry..
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2018, 10:48:49 AM »

How about PM SirEmi and explaining the situation in GCA.. I'm sure he will make Odlid leader of GCA..  12

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2018, 10:59:59 AM »

How about PM SirEmi and explaining the situation in GCA.. I'm sure he will make Odlid leader of GCA..  12

Good thought  15

Let's give it a few days..
(then will do - Thanks!)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 11:02:33 AM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2018, 11:59:54 AM »

I tried kicking Capt Clavin but there is no such option.  I see where I could do it if I had the power, but as a 'member' I cannot do that.  At present I cannot even see what is (or isn't) in the corporation ships as I do not have access to any of the GCA ships - ergo I cannot see if they have diamonds on them and/or if they are even there.

I'll take on the responsibility as the 'corporation facilitator' if this is acceptable.  While I know I'm an honorable guy after this stunt I'm not sure that I'd be trusting.  There is no way that I can see of twarting this...even if we had (and should have) multiple 'leaders' any one of them could demote the others as was done to my access.

Like Pokeboy, Publis, and others I have about $200M solars invested in the corporation...I'd like to have any remaining assets/ships back under neutral GCA control if possible-whether me, Publius, Pokeboy, or whoever os agreeable to all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: