Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 16, 2024, 06:04:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: PT Alts  (Read 3917 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2018, 07:45:57 PM »

Continuation of http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,9849.msg82473.html#msg82473

Pokeboy, good thing you've made my decision easier with your replies.

I will start hunting PT now instead of a week, and no, your brother will not be spared.

Get over it.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 08:37:22 PM »

Know what. I don’t care. Once I’m done with my stuff, I’m gone for good, and I’ll never see you again. Also, there has to be some forum rule against re-establishing someone else’s locked forum thread just to complain.
Before you, I thought the only reason I had continued playing AG was because of the great community. I was wrong. It was a bad game and a bad community, at least some people who just can’t let things go. I’m leaving, and I will not respond to any more messages from a certain immature 5 year old.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 08:47:55 PM »

Also, for the record, I didn’t abuse my alts. I gave them separate personalities and treated them like separate people, and PT’s history was LEGIT.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 08:56:27 PM »

I just want to remind you, we didn’t attack you, we didn’t do anything wrong except break a minor rule in a minor way, and you don’t see SSS going after the guy with 20 alts. Please remember what the translation of Pax Terra is. It is Earth Peace, and I will not retaliate to any of your unwarranted attacks (or should I call them wastes of time) on my property, because I will reinforce until the end that bit of information hidden within our name.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 08:37:06 PM »

Three consecutive posts? Wow. Are you getting emotional? lol

I could rebuke all three of your posts, but if you're leaving, I won't bother.  1

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 09:25:48 PM »

I just want to remind you, we didn’t attack you, we didn’t do anything wrong except break a minor rule in a minor way, and you don’t see SSS going after the guy with 20 alts. Please remember what the translation of Pax Terra is. It is Earth Peace, and I will not retaliate to any of your unwarranted attacks (or should I call them wastes of time) on my property, because I will reinforce until the end that bit of information hidden within our name.

you attacked both me and the Empire.

edit for the following announcement:

8.   A Travelers Aid Society warning remains in effect in the Feenamint Cluster.  The Chingli Empire Spokesperson,  Alan Wrench responded to Reverend St. Jinnistract by stating that there are no innocent rebels and that if rebel children are killed , it only means that they will not be a threat when they mature.  The shipyards at Bweetwe and Santree are building fast attack ships and vow that the “evil empire” will not continue to subjugate our citizens.   Plague has now been confirmed in the Frundtraab system. In sports, Zuzuzuflo 9, Gandee 7 in an exciting final overtime period in the (last?) Feenamint Bowl Championship game.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 09:43:47 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: