Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 08:12:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I’m leaving the game thanks to recent attacks  (Read 8225 times)
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2018, 10:23:11 PM »

Quite amusing to listen to you guys and your corps (as I have an alt in every one of your corps) and no pokeyboy was another one of my victims how do you think I got a bunch of military mods off of him
Report to moderator   Logged

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2018, 12:14:51 PM »

I’ll have you know that you got nothing from me. Even when you were in PT, for a very very short time, you did not get any modules of any value at all, mostly because we did not have them and the one we did have, we did not hand out to new members like some larger corporations did.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2018, 12:23:28 PM »

Cliff Clavin, Pokemon (et al), and Toothless (et al) are suspected by the Empire as one and the same.

All alts of the same entity!

Behaviors are the same as well as the attitudes.

Let me collect my thoughts on this and I will edit this post to show why I think this is factual.

I had this thought as well. I'm a bit of a linguistic nerd and I believe I noticed similarly in their sentence structure. Also they exhibit the same level of maturity. Something like, perhaps, pre-teen? I may not be super old, but I want it to stand on this forum that I am in high school. Pre-teen is a serious insult.

Also, to add to my comment earlier, no, none of us are the same person. I revealed all my alts to you and quit the game. Why would I continue with his account if I didn’t want to play anymore. Moreover, I have always used proper sentence structure and spelling throughout every single post or message I have ever done in any game. It is a very important point of pride for me. I challenge you to look for a post on this forum by me where I used improper sentence structure or spelling!

Edit: I am insulted that anybody would compare me, someone who was at least smart enough to quit the game peacefully (Because I thought someday I may want to come back) and not attack the top 3 corporations in the game to this scum, who failed at trying to quit the game violently, tried to steal valuable modules and wasn’t even good enough to survive with them, and then lied about stealing from me.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 12:33:57 PM by Pokeboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2018, 02:11:26 PM »

I actually wasn't thinking of you.
Pokemon was a much earlier incident.
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2018, 08:49:39 PM »

Really? I’ve seen pretty much everything on these forums. Interesting...

Edit: I check in on this forum way too often for someone who doesn’t even check the game anymore...

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2018, 09:59:10 PM »

The Empire doesn't report everything in open forums.
 coffee1
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: