Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 03:31:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Scarlet Legion Recruitment  (Read 28045 times)
DysonSphere
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2019, 10:19:46 AM »

Welcome, Captains, to the Scarlet Legion recruitment forum. I am the glorious leader of the Legion, and I would like to extend an invitation to any active captains who would like to experience the creation and formation of a Glorious Legion. We will establish training programs for those who wish to learn more. Ranks are given to the hard workers, and promotions are simple.
Report to moderator   Logged
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 06:12:35 PM »

You joined this forum yesterday, your in game power is 22,420, and you want to start your own Corporation.
A free word of advice. Join an established Corp, get some game play under your belt and then think about going out on your own.
Any of the top Corps will help you get a good start and teach you what you need to know to make a go of it.

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
DysonSphere
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 07:52:30 PM »

Oh, that does sound like a better idea. I’ll put in an application to one, thank you for the advice.
ESC01
Sergeant

Alien Hunter Ω

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 07:05:28 PM »

Yeea take  it from me I had about 12 ships and about 6months or so into game when I quit EOS corporation ,and started my own..Fu ck first off I should have never quit my first corp  SPQN...THAN i JOIN EOS than I started my own poop....I already said that but join someone... 3 21

"Power To The "AG" Players"
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: