Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 09:04:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hey, Lothrop here.  (Read 6540 times)
Lothrop
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2019, 01:11:01 PM »

Hey,

I'm Lothrop, just started playing a week or so ago. Really loving this game so far, there seems to be plenty to do and the complexities keep it interesting. Just have one ship right now and still haven't finished the SEA, but I'd love to join a corp once I get a little more experience under my belt.
Report to moderator   Logged
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 02:03:49 PM »

Join (EOS) they are great for teaching you the ropes and are pretty friendly. Just one thing though, don’t make the mistake of attacking people as it will come back to bite you. 17

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 05:44:54 PM »

EOS is, indeed, a great Corporation. Sargas is a very good teacher. SPQNR also has a lot to offer. I don't know much about any of the other Corps. CliffCalvin is correct about one thing. Attacking other players will not help you. If you are interested in combat you should stick to pirates, (AI opponents). Joining a corp is the best way to get a leg up and to learn.

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 02:39:28 PM »

PF is also looking for active players. It's up to you!

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Samuel60
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 10:56:37 PM »

Join (EOS) they are great for teaching crédit you the ropes and are pretty friendly. Just one thing though, don’t make the mistake of attacking people as it will come back to bite you. 17

hello, it's a good idea 1
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: