Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 04:52:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tracker device so your have a chance against Players using AP  (Read 12829 times)
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2019, 01:23:06 AM »

Dear Sir Emi..

I'm getting real irritating on our small pirates using AP's, for hit and hide..
I really would like, that your had the capability to trace an attacker 24 - 48h after an attack.. Also in deep space and safe zone..
So my suggestion is to make a module in the pledge system, with a scan range of 50 LY, Just like Wormhole locator..
Also make a module in the pledge system, to decrease chance of leaving trace after attacks.. could work like Wormhole Detector module..

Last wish, is to change Wormhole Detector to include Ship ID in the log.. this will make it easier to trace ships and compare ship ID's

I know development to AG is slow.. and you use free time to do so...

Thanks for a great game..

NoBrain
P.S. could you please soon, include Star Gazer developed addon to SOS mission.  17
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 01:25:27 AM by NoBrain » Report to moderator   Logged

sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 09:32:23 AM »

Please
Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 03:20:50 AM »

Couldn't agree more. I think it's low hanging fruit in terms of development: little effort, great reward and much improved game experience.
SteveCrab
Private

Taking the A out of AI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 12:07:11 PM »

With respect, I disagree.

Giving long standing (hugely established darth vador) players the ability to drop sats and checkout the whole gameboard at any time is completely wrong.

I have spoken to Emilian about not allowing the inequality of old AG to continue into new AG (Orion) and it is not a feature of the current game. This inequality is in fact a big drag on the profitability of the game and has to be eliminated. As one of the core Orion devteam members I can tell you that AG will not allow old players to grow indefinately. There will come a time when the disparity between a new playerand the old players is so huge that the game become non-viable.

In the meantime any coding request that seeks to reinforce the hegemony on the ancient players will not be considered. As I said on Slack NB.

Money talks.

AG Mining Deposit list - http://orion.cbhp.com.au/deposit.php - access open to all

Dr Noonian Soong is currently considering all membership applications.
Scripting assistance and code provided.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: