Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 12:51:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Voting for QP is a fake  (Read 5451 times)
Clarka
Private

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2020, 01:59:07 AM »

i voted for last month and i got a ticket of 427 and they gave the prize to Sandy_Yawn , who is not active. i dont trust this process. they are cheating and fake. will never vote again. that a waste of time.

twice i was cheated. the first one, i got a ticket of 150. maybe, i will say , that is fair, but this second one, where i got 427 ticket and it was given to sandy, that is crazy and cheating
Report to moderator   Logged
Herod
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 05:21:30 PM »

I suspect it isn't a fake. I've won once, but it was a couple of years ago. There are no guarantees with statistics.
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 05:39:58 PM »

Let's do the math..

31x 5 = 155 tickets without "cheating" (is allow to use multi IP..)
My stats say 100 active in 30 days that is 15500 tickets, you got 427.. so you change is 0,275% or 1/363 and you complain, because you did not win..
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 05:45:16 PM by NoBrain » Report to moderator   Logged

Clarka
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 06:37:26 PM »

Let's do the math..

My stats say 100 active in 30 days that is 15500 tickets, you got 427.. so you change is 0,275% or 1/363 and you complain, because you did not win..

listen, i complain because, the guy who win is inacitve. that was my complain. it doesn't mean that, your activity every day will gives you ticket. you have to vote bro. i dont believe, through voting you have that amount of ticket. dont try to paint thing. let's clear things here. how can someone who is inactive win? that is the problem. can you explain that?  dont teach me math about voting. voting is voting. one vote per ticket - simple math, OK.  pls, read my post again and understand my point.
Clarka
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2020, 06:45:42 PM »

I suspect it isn't a fake. I've won once, but it was a couple of years ago. There are no guarantees with statistics.

congrats bro. i saw the past winners of the events and congrats to ya all. what i meant 'a fake' is that, the link is not working anymore - just there like a frame but not working. bug might be the problem. i am not saying the leaders are faking it but they need to take a look at it.

how can someone who is inactive win?
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2020, 01:07:25 AM »

Let's do the math..

listen, i complain because, the guy who win is inacitve. that was my complain. it doesn't mean that, your activity every day will gives you ticket. you have to vote bro. i dont believe, through voting you have that amount of ticket. dont try to paint thing. let's clear things here. how can someone who is inactive win? that is the problem. can you explain that?  dont teach me math about voting. voting is voting. one vote per ticket - simple math, OK.  pls, read my post again and understand my point.
How do you know that the player is inactive??
I haven't found a way to be sure.. if the player is active or not..
AG can be played real slow..
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 01:08:56 AM by NoBrain » Report to moderator   Logged

Clarka
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2020, 02:08:06 AM »

Let's do the math..

listen, i complain because, the guy who win is inacitve. that was my complain. it doesn't mean that, your activity every day will gives you ticket. you have to vote bro. i dont believe, through voting you have that amount of ticket. dont try to paint thing. let's clear things here. how can someone who is inactive win? that is the problem. can you explain that?  dont teach me math about voting. voting is voting. one vote per ticket - simple math, OK.  pls, read my post again and understand my point.

AG can be played really slow, true, but you will know when someone is inactive 80%

Three things you should look at

When someone reply or didn't reply to your message ( Optional) 30%

When Someone power is increase or decrease ( Sure) 80%

When Ship is increase or decrease ( Optional) 50%

That guy is a newbie, and for him to receive his first 600QP in December ( his first winning), he should have used them to improve himself. However, seems his last activity was in December.

How can someone like him, for two month, with a huge 600QP has the same power 910? dont you thing such things will get you to be curious...?

NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2020, 02:20:48 AM »

Let's do the math..

AG can be played really slow, true, but you will know when someone is inactive 80%

That guy is a newbie, and for him to receive his first 600QP in December ( his first winning), he should have used them to improve himself. However, seems his last activity was in December.

How can someone like him, for two month, with a huge 600QP has the same power 910? dont you thing such things will get you to be curious...?

You know there is many play styles not all are for power or growing.. Some play the game for exploring.. and if the player still use low Mk WHG the exploring takes time.
Deep Space take longer,  just ask my deep space X crew current in ring 83 and have 17 to go before, they are allowed to return to earth.. They left earth 1/1 2019 and do scan of all quadrants..
You need funds to buy new ships licenses  etc.. QP can't be used for that..

Clarka
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2020, 02:32:26 AM »

Let's do the math..

You know there is many play styles not all are for power or growing.. Some play the game for exploring.. and if the player still use low Mk WHG the exploring takes time.
Deep Space take longer,  just ask my deep space X crew current in ring 83 and have 17 to go before, they are allowed to return to earth.. They left earth 1/1 2019 and do scan of all quadrants..
You need funds to buy new ships licenses  etc.. QP can't be used for that..

' you need funds to buy new ships license etc.. QP can't be used for that..'  pls, talk like someone with much experience. QP can be use to exchange it for solars. the last when i bought QP from the system, i received around 300QP. when i sold 200QP, i received a huge amount of solars. pls bro, dont talk like that.
Clarka
Private

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2020, 02:34:42 AM »

also, the guy is young. if it was you or someone like Sargas ( the greatest leader, the brave one and the best), i would not have complain. i will understand
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2020, 06:58:45 PM »

the voting lottery is just that, a Power Ball Lottery.
All you need to win is 1 ticket.
It is totally random as far as picking the correct winner.
Just like any lottery, there is one winner.
And as far as AG reads it, you do not have to be present to win

At least you got 427000 solari out of it.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: