Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 03:56:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Warring Factions is back!  (Read 19773 times)
Wynnyk
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2020, 06:44:50 PM »

The original 4x MMO browser based space game is back! Created by a German mastermind and made infamous by the trolls at something awful, warring factions is a classic game that refuses to die!

I don't really understand this game but it seems to be almost an exact clone of warring factions. It has a star map, blueprint research system, ship designs... I haven't really found too many differences other than the graphics. If you enjoy this game I highly suggest you give war facts a shot.

Some of you may have already played WFs in the past. The game is better than ever and despite what most people think it is still kicking after 15 years. Here's a link if you want to try it:

http://www.war-facts.com
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 06:46:58 PM by Wynnyk » Report to moderator   Logged
Antilak
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 09:06:54 PM »

Looks fun. Just checking in on Astro Galaxy. Sad to see updates stalled. IN my mind it has/had some potential.

While I"ve been gone I tried Astro Empires. Its inteface is better. Its ok. Maybe less like a treadmill, but it has flaws too and is more strategy-like.
Report to moderator   Logged

"Lots of things happen after you die - they just don't involve you." - Louis C.K.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 06:08:57 PM »

The original 4x MMO browser based space game is back! Created by a German mastermind and made infamous by the trolls at something awful, warring factions is a classic game that refuses to die!

I don't really understand this game but it seems to be almost an exact clone of warring factions. It has a star map, blueprint research system, ship designs... I haven't really found too many differences other than the graphics. If you enjoy this game I highly suggest you give war facts a shot.

Some of you may have already played WFs in the past. The game is better than ever and despite what most people think it is still kicking after 15 years. Here's a link if you want to try it:

http://www.war-facts.com

Lol wynnyk you followed me right on my train
Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: