Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 03:12:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: War is declared  (Read 25768 times)
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2020, 01:55:19 PM »

New Rome doesn't ask.

Looking forward to meeting youse out there. And do let us know when you manage to research, acquire or build something the honest way.
Report to moderator   Logged
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2020, 02:01:17 PM »

Not really. *We* will still enjoy our operations and way of life. And you couldn't stop me if you wanted to, or brought your entire fleet. Though you're welcome to try 1

you enjoy fewer operations (according to NoBrain) and your way of life will be consistently harassed by ships on patrol...
nobrain you're pretty darn smart laugh I'm turning on my scripts on my ships, so now you have 20 roaming ships... engaging at moment's notice laugh

as I said... should have asked  wow laugh
So you remove my markers.. and interrupt our play.. but what do you gain??

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2020, 03:28:20 PM »

Not really. *We* will still enjoy our operations and way of life. And you couldn't stop me if you wanted to, or brought your entire fleet. Though you're welcome to try 1

you enjoy fewer operations (according to NoBrain) and your way of life will be consistently harassed by ships on patrol...
nobrain you're pretty darn smart laugh I'm turning on my scripts on my ships, so now you have 20 roaming ships... engaging at moment's notice laugh

if you wear out the opposition... if they realize war will not get them anything they want... only reasonable conclusion is to stop the war...
we will continue removing markers, interrupting play,... making life difficult... then maybe you will realize you will gain none more than we will lose...

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2020, 04:06:10 PM »

if you wear out the opposition... if they realize war will not get them anything they want... only reasonable conclusion is to stop the war...
we will continue removing markers, interrupting play,... making life difficult... then maybe you will realize you will gain none more than we will lose...

The next big question will @Sir Emi let you destroy his game..

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2020, 04:15:01 PM »

The next big question will @Sir Emi let you destroy his game..

only yours  laugh

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2020, 06:09:30 PM »

lol, like you could even dream of wearing us out.
Removing markers doesn't stop our market from functioning. Therefore it neither interrupts play, nor makes life "difficult" (for us, anyway).
But your true desire, for the war to be stopped, just shone through. Newsflash: ain't gonna happen. The war has galvanised and revitalised SPQNR. It only made us stronger. And we're still making a sh*tload of solars, and there's nowhere near enough you could do to stop it.

Like I said: you might actually win the occasional battle. But the war? Nae chance.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2020, 07:45:26 PM »

lol, like you could even dream of wearing us out.
205 of the most expensive fuel cells bought in the game  laugh pax forti welcomes your business

Removing markers doesn't stop our market from functioning. Therefore it neither interrupts play, nor makes life "difficult" (for us, anyway).
ah, but if our recon from our OREO infiltrator mission provides, you're supposed to attack the marker as part of the buying process wow

But your true desire, for the war to be stopped, just shone through. Newsflash: ain't gonna happen.
also newsflash: I don't care

The war has galvanised and revitalised SPQNR. It only made us stronger.
good for you

And we're still making a sh*tload of solars, and there's nowhere near enough you could do to stop it.
no, *they* are. not you.

Like I said: you might actually win the occasional battle. But the war? Nae chance.
seeing you're too broke to attack a defender idling for the past two days, I'm fascinated as to your overall strategy.

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2020, 08:00:18 PM »

seeing you're too broke to attack a defender idling for the past two days, I'm fascinated as to your overall strategy.
You mean that all shield ship you currently have sitting at Mars? Why would anyone bother to attack it? It's absolutely no threat and not even a very attractive target. What a waste of AP. But, we're glad you're leaving it there. Let's us know when you're actually online.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2020, 08:09:13 PM »

You mean that all shield ship you currently have sitting at Mars? Why would anyone bother to attack it? It's absolutely no threat and not even a very attractive target. What a waste of AP. But, we're glad you're leaving it there. Let's us know when you're actually online.

ROFLMAO you're gonna see that green light on for quite some time

absolutely no threat
as are our mining operations

What a waste of AP.
this should be the SPQNR corp motto laugh

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2020, 08:49:01 PM »

Uhh, it's not on now...   laugh
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2020, 01:47:16 AM »

Uhh, it's not on now...   laugh

I'm a temporary war journalist currently assigned to Kashmir... sometimes the lights & internet do go out, what can I say

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2020, 02:50:16 PM »

mind you, oreo had a dump of spqnr information... we're going to borrow that info  17

NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2020, 03:24:10 PM »

mind you, oreo had a dump of spqnr information... we're going to borrow that info  17
Go ahead, 12 days old data.. hope you can use it for something good..

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2020, 03:25:46 PM »

nah i'm not playing dirty... they also had your scripts and some of our members are considering using them.. but that's ruining the spirit of the game...

NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2020, 04:26:47 PM »

mind you, oreo had a dump of spqnr information... we're going to borrow that info  17

nah i'm not playing dirty... they also had your scripts and some of our members are considering using them.. but that's ruining the spirit of the game...
not dirty.. what do you call you and your corp stunt (Supporting social engineering of a trusted player account and stealing all of SPQNR high tech modules on our corp ships) ?? and your meaning PF alts..

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: