Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 02:07:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: War is declared  (Read 26215 times)
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2020, 04:51:23 PM »

"The mods were commandeered alongside our own."

I have no idea what this means. I haven't heard your side of this, but I would be genuinely interested in knowing how you came by these modules.

Let me explain.
We saw what our former member did to our mods and our ship, and upon the advice of my incumbent Chief Administrator, decided to pull the same thing on them (i.e. enter, attempt to get a high rank, and basically do what they did to us, back at them).

Now, the first step (getting into the corp and achieving high rank) was reasonably easy. To OREO's great misfortune, he was keeping his mods on a corp ship (presumably the fifth personal license is more expensive than the first corp ship license).

Thus, when we "re-assigned" the ship back to ourselves, we found a literal treasure chest of mods sitting there. Knowing clearly that this player did not know what tf he was doing when he was in our corp and could not have possibly manufactured these mods, we transferred the cargo to the agent's cargo holds, in their entirety. This meant that we took not only our mods, but whoever's mods were also in the cargo hold.

At this point, I decided to look for who the rightful owner of these mods were. I reached out first to NoBrain, when I noticed the insane defenses surrounding the moon. I did not see AA, and so I was considerably suspicious, and relayed the question to NB. To my chagrin, he said it was none of my business.

Also, around this time, I installed some of the modules that Go stole from us onto our ships. This is where I said it is possible I may have accidentally installed some of SPQNR's equipment on our ships (c'mon, there were 300 or so mods for me to install).

Fast forward a couple days, and we are now at war. I have these mods at my disposal, so I found no reason not to use them.
Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
torh
Private

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2020, 05:10:57 PM »

You realise your claiming you ''accidentally" installed modules no one in your corp can even produce. Do you realise how absurd that sounds.

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2020, 06:08:10 PM »

You realise your claiming you ''accidentally" installed modules no one in your corp can even produce. Do you realise how absurd that sounds.

LOL no

I mis-checked the mods... like this:

Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
AES Mk MMMMMMM
AES Mk MMMMMMM
AES Mk MMMMMMM
AES Mk MMMMMMM
AES Mk MMMMMMM
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M
Research Facility Mk M

etc.

What I mean was that the mods I accidentally installed were hamburgered between legitimate mods. Of course, it wouldn't be nearly as clean as it is here, it would be all over the place.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 06:09:42 PM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2020, 03:11:22 AM »

You appear to lie as often as you breathe. I suggest SPQNR close this topic, I don't see the added value of keeping this open as a communication channel.
torh
Private

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2020, 05:55:35 AM »

i second this motion

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: