Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 09:44:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: for public enjoyment...  (Read 16426 times)
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2020, 01:50:43 PM »

not... anymore? or at all?

I mean I'm fine with that, this war is actually breaking me a profit, but the damned legislature had to vote against me, so

Never were. The war will continue until you return what you stole. And your multiple personalities... err... "members" could change "their" minds whenever you decide.

curious, how did you magic out all your mods onto AA, Spinosaur and the like virtually overnight?

"We" didn't, thief.
Report to moderator   Logged
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2020, 01:56:51 PM »

I mean I'm fine with that, this war is actually breaking me a profit, but the damned legislature had to vote against me, so

Never were. The war will continue until you return what you stole. And your multiple personalities... err... "members" could change "their" minds whenever you decide.

curious, how did you magic out all your mods onto AA, Spinosaur and the like virtually overnight?

"We" didn't, thief.

Well alright, divine intervention has given your stuff back. What are you missing? If you're interested in getting your stuff back, that is.

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2020, 02:01:06 PM »

"We" didn't, thief.

Well alright, divine intervention has given your stuff back. What are you missing? If you're interested in getting your stuff back, that is.

Everything you currently own higher than MMMM tech. (MMMMM for MAUs)
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2020, 02:10:01 PM »

you're one to be talking about honesty...

I'm asking only for the mods, resources, I don't care, whatever you had 65 days ago that you don't have now. Those that the high gods magicked out for you don't count because you already have them.

According to OREO dump files, you were doing some refitting. Presumably some mods would have been in cargo bay (thus not recoverable via holy intervention). I would like to know what these mods are so you can be on your merry way. I'm not going to give you 1.5B worth of mods if you already have them.

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2020, 02:13:59 PM »

let me put it to you this way:

you seem to have most of what you lost. My absolute bottom line is the remainder of what is lost. I will not give you more than you have lost, because that's rewarding opaque and triggerhappy behavior. Thus, what have you lost that remains unaccounted for?

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2020, 02:16:24 PM »

I'm asking only for the mods, resources, I don't care, whatever you had 65 days ago that you don't have now.

All of the modules your corp currently owns that are higher than Mk-MMMM (Or for MAUs, MMMMM). Return them, or the war will continue.

EOT
NoBrain
Sergeant

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2020, 02:21:34 PM »

you're one to be talking about honesty...

I'm asking only for the mods, resources, I don't care, whatever you had 65 days ago that you don't have now. Those that the high gods magicked out for you don't count because you already have them.

According to OREO dump files, you were doing some refitting. Presumably some mods would have been in cargo bay (thus not recoverable via holy intervention). I would like to know what these mods are so you can be on your merry way. I'm not going to give you 1.5B worth of mods if you already have them.

We lost all modules in cargo... we only got restore installed modules... Thanks to Sir Emi

Mr. CakeHead
You can just return the stolen goods as Nick says..
or SPQNR can get Sir Emi to just revert you modules, to your max Tech in your corp...

That will restore the power balance in AG, as the game was not design for Pirates with 2B in power..

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2020, 02:32:07 PM »

We lost all modules in cargo... we only got restore installed modules... Thanks to Sir Emi

Mr. CakeHead
You can just return the stolen goods as Nick says..
or SPQNR can get Sir Emi to just revert you modules, to your max Tech in your corp...

That will restore the power balance in AG, as the game was not design for Pirates with 2B in power..

we are not pirates... you forced me into piracy so you coming back and calling me a pirate is circular reasoning.
You were restored installed modules. From what I was told and from what I can tell, that is the majority of the mods you are missing.
I prefer mining and COMs over piracy, so you don't need to worry about power balances..

again. most of your mods were restored. **what modules were not?**

Nick claims access to all modules greater than mk 4000. This is outright not possible, because of the treason SPQNR had against PF. It is also not possible because said modules were already restored. Again, please do not bore us with laying claim to a bunch of modules SirEmi already gave back to you. I only need to know what modules you had then that you don't have now, i.e. which mods were in those cargo bays, so I can return them.

In fact, you saw my all-shield ship right? I'm willing to hand over all shields on that all-shield ship, plus ~500M solari, if you're unable to determine the specific mods in the cargo bays. This is amply generous. I think there is somewhere around 50-60 shields on that ship. This should cover all the shields you had in those cargo bays, plus whatever odd resources, passengers, etc. you had in there as well.

EDIT: there are 72 shields on board. That should be far more than what you're missing from cargo bays. Nobody keeps 200M worth of shields sitting around doing nothing.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 02:35:32 PM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2020, 02:35:23 PM »

Nick claims access to all modules greater than mk 4000. This is outright not possible, because of the treason SPQNR had against PF.

Then continue to hide in the safe zones. Because the war will continue.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2020, 02:36:32 PM »

Nick claims access to all modules greater than mk 4000. This is outright not possible, because of the treason SPQNR had against PF.

12 so much for democracy  laugh
was that a Senate-approved statement? Because you won't be taking new members for as long as the war continues  19

i don't get you all though. why must you insist on getting mods you already own? Say they aren't mine. It's not like they're yours either. Yours are already back on your ships. Some of those shields were in cargo bay, so I'm being generous in offering them to you.

Essentially you're getting 500M solari (negotiable), 72 crazy mk shields, the ability to mine without putting 700M ship power in defenses, and the ability to accept new players. In return, compared to 6 weeks ago, you lose: nothing. With this plan, you would have lost absolutely nothing versus six weeks ago, but you DO get the war to end, and a good quantity of money and mods. This is an inordinately good deal for SPQNR.. or you can continue to keep 700M worth in ships per deposit. I mean, what do I lose?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 02:41:21 PM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2020, 02:49:33 PM »

was that a Senate-approved statement? Because you won't be taking new members for as long as the war continues  19

i don't get you all though. why must you insist on getting mods you already own? Say they aren't mine. It's not like they're yours either. Yours are already back on your ships. Some of those shields were in cargo bay, so I'm being generous in offering them to you.

Essentially you're getting 500M solari (negotiable), 72 crazy mk shields, the ability to mine without putting 700M ship power in defenses, and the ability to accept new players. In return, compared to 6 weeks ago, you lose: nothing. With this plan, you would have lost absolutely nothing versus six weeks ago, but you DO get the war to end, and a good quantity of money and mods. This is an inordinately good deal for SPQNR.. or you can continue to keep 700M worth in ships per deposit. I mean, what do I lose?

Convicted for receiving or using stolen goods...

In my country is the punishment for receiving or using stolen goods, the same as for the thief himself..
Hæler..

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2020, 03:06:24 PM »

Convicted for receiving or using stolen goods...

In my country is the punishment for receiving or using stolen goods, the same as for the thief himself..
Hæler..

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/h%C3%A6ler
Using stolen goods was after SPQNR forced me to.. that is like saying some armed burglar breaks into your home, you are not allowed to take his gun and shoot him, even if his gun is pointed right at your face..

and you justify the burglary by saying the neighbor next door stole your money (and our money), and we go next door to collect our funds back.. we bring along your money, to report to the police, but here you come whacking into the door...

in my country, Piracy that endangers life is a capital crime.. a gun pointed to one's head is endangering life..

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2020, 05:54:14 PM »

The Senate approved the declaration of war. It's an executive decision after that.
If the Senate decides the war should end (spoiler: it won't), it will do so through a new vote.

You're losing, Caker. Like I stated at the very start of all this: your time in AG is over. You can't DO anything without getting moved to the safezone all the time. And your alts, sorry, members, will get the same treatment.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2020, 06:08:58 PM »

The Senate approved the declaration of war. It's an executive decision after that.
If the Senate decides the war should end (spoiler: it won't), it will do so through a new vote.

You're losing, Caker. Like I stated at the very start of all this: your time in AG is over. You can't DO anything without getting moved to the safezone all the time. And your alts, sorry, members, will get the same treatment.

Mr. Ningus,
I'm doing perfectly fine, thank you. I'm having a jolly time making a good quantity of solari.

And regarding a power balance, and pirates with 2B power.. don't complain about a problem you have the ability to solve.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 06:15:48 PM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2020, 06:15:01 PM »

You're losing, Caker.

keep dreaming, buddy

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: