Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  July 16, 2024, 01:55:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Trading tweaks  (Read 9881 times)

Reputation: +2/-2
Offline Offline

Posts: 23

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2020, 04:27:59 PM »

Suggestion to make trading a good money maker past like your first week:

Set interstellar trading missions to use 10-15% of your total cargo space instead of a flat amount. This lets you take 30%-45% of your cargo space each trip which can actually be a good haul no matter what stage of the game you're in.

Unrelated suggestion, make trading an option when you hail a ship, to allow direct trading of resources, modules, and ships.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!