Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:46:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty for LOEP  (Read 4303 times)
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2022, 08:21:18 PM »

Ongoing LOEP bounty

Any intelligence leading to a successful attack on LOEP will be repaid with 10QP per successful attack. Profitable attacks, add 15QP.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 12:56:19 AM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Jonrovian
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 12:43:11 AM »

This post about bounty makes no sense to me given that to the best of my knowledge SPQNR has never made an unprovoked attack against your corp and also given that you posted this policy change (copied below) that we also happily reciprocally agreed to abide by...

Section II. Conclusion of Hostilities with the Senatus Populusque Novae Romae
1. The Corporation of Pax Forti shall no longer engage in hostilities with the Senatus Populusque Novae Romae.
2. The military forces of the Corporation of Pax Forti shall cease to engage any forces belonging to the Senatus Populusque Novae Romae immediately.
Report to moderator   Logged
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 12:56:40 AM »

This post about bounty makes no sense to me given that to the best of my knowledge SPQNR has never made an unprovoked attack against your corp and also given that you posted this policy change (copied below) that we also happily reciprocally agreed to abide by...

Section II. Conclusion of Hostilities with the Senatus Populusque Novae Romae
1. The Corporation of Pax Forti shall no longer engage in hostilities with the Senatus Populusque Novae Romae.
2. The military forces of the Corporation of Pax Forti shall cease to engage any forces belonging to the Senatus Populusque Novae Romae immediately.

My apologies. Writing at midnight is not considered one of my strong suits.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 07:50:57 PM by caker18 » Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2022, 11:19:28 PM »

10 QP?  laugh

Cheap wh0re. Let me quintuple that for a start. 50 QP for those who succesfully play the role of Judas Iscariot and disclose our whereabouts to this wannabe, who is both too lazy to as well as utterly incapable of doing his own recce.

No need to increase the "bounty" for a profitable attack: it wouldn't be. Neither for spacecake, nor for those aiding his lost cause.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 02:20:55 AM »

10 QP?  laugh

Cheap wh0re. Let me quintuple that for a start. 50 QP for those who succesfully play the role of Judas Iscariot and disclose our whereabouts to this wannabe, who is both too lazy to as well as utterly incapable of doing his own recce.

No need to increase the "bounty" for a profitable attack: it wouldn't be. Neither for spacecake, nor for those aiding his lost cause.

LOL, to think anyone in this game supports your pathetic existence would be the pinnacle of delusional thinking!

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 01:12:27 AM »

Reading comprehension obviously still well below par, I see.
Though I guess for someone whose IQ/shoe size gap is measured in single digits, you're not that bad.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: