Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 17, 2024, 08:36:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: possible bug in the tutorial  (Read 3260 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2012, 02:17:52 PM »

I have run into a problem with the tutorial.  I am on step 20.

Hello! I am your SEA instructor for today.

Step 20: learn how to investigate a signal in space

Task 1: Find a signal on the navigation screen and set a course for it.

There are different types of signals that you can detect with your navigation computer. SoS signals are distress signals from ships in need of help, and usually require you to transport people or materials. Com signals usually involve combat. It is safe to investigate signals, and it is up to you if you want to pursue the signal objective. There may be great fortune to be found when investigating signals.

Click on Bridge->Navigation on the left menu. Find a signal and set destination for it.

(done) Task 2: Jump to the signal location and investigate.

Once the jump calculation is complete, Jump to the signal location. Click on Investigate signal or on the signal in the center of the navigation screen.

Once you investigate the signal, the task will be complete.
You do not need to resolve it, but you can.

Reward: 3 Quantum Points

You will notice it shows me done for the 2nd portion.  The thing is I already did the 1st portion but it isn't showing I have done it.

Edit: I seem to have fixed the issue by selecting another SoS and clicking engage. Still frustrating it didn't count it when I first set a course to the one I am currently at.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:22:19 PM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 02:24:34 PM »

will check it out, thanks
Report to moderator   Logged

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 02:27:39 PM »

Your welcome. At least I was able to find a way around it.  BTW is there anyway to do something about the voting task. I voted already before this task came up so I can't vote again. Perhaps something could be done so it can automatically show this completed it all the timers are going on the voting links.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: