Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 20, 2024, 04:03:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [PMI]  (Read 3007 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: January 07, 2013, 01:22:54 PM »

Pirating & Mining, Inc

Hello. My name is Captain Jam-Jul Lison. I am one of the 2 Co-Leaders of PMI.  I thought I would take the time to explain a little about my corp. We have 3 divisions.

Mining
Pirating
Navy

Most of our corp is consist of miners at this time. However some of them can be a bit aggressive and actively do COM missions and conduct raids on other Captains.  I allow everyone to play how they want for the most part. Though the thing they do most or best, is usually where they will be placed division wise.

For the most part we are pretty nice people. Easy to get along with. Mostly hitting for profit. All of us are adults and most of us above 30. I myself though am 28, We tend to be level headed for the most part.  We don't fly off the handle and run our mouths when our mines get attacked. If someone does do that, just let me know and I will handle it.  If you have any complaints about any of my members or myself, feel free to contact me. Though if you are leaving your mines undefended and we hit them, don't expect me to do anything about it. If you don't want your mines hit, then mine somewhere further our and try to set up some defenses. A defenseless mine in 0,0 is just asking to be hit.  If anyone has any questions about the Corps and are interested in joining, feel free to contact me or WolfDoc.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: