Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:22:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Emi  (Read 29875 times)
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2012, 07:45:58 AM »

Well guess ill be first 25qp or 1.25million solar, for any body giving me a jaqvaar ship station or multi module base/planet, will pay as many people as needed for this info on all his planets, stations and ship, Also adding that modules should be over a mark I
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 07:48:19 PM by WolfDoc » Report to moderator   Logged
Tumppi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 08:24:10 AM »

Iota Epsilon Indi - [EIMC] jaqvaar 4xAtmospheric harvester Mk IV + station(power 126,560)
Beta HD 219134 - [EIMC] jaqvaar Atmospheric harvester Mk I
Theta 82 Eridani - [EIMC] jaqvaar Mining facility Mk I
Epsilon GJ 667C - [EIMC] jaqvaar 2xAtmospheric harvester Mk I
Report to moderator   Logged
Tumppi
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »

ps. those i found fastly at our [PRKL] Galaxy mapping database... wanna join us?
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 02:04:08 PM »

Don't bother trying to recruit him Trumppi. He has already told me that he doesn't want to join any corp until he reaches  number 1 lol.  I am hoping he will come around though and eventually join OX. He's a pretty nice guy and a good player.
Jaqvaar
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 05:13:11 PM »

Hey why not give ME the money and I'll tell you exactly where my bases are, retard!

Go get a life...
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 06:05:15 PM »

lol now u guys can see why jaqvaar is my target, he seems to think that saying retard and insults makes him look tougher, i personally find it funny he calls me immature and stuff when hes the one saying stuff like this, this first message i ever received from him

[EIMC] jaqvaar(#240)
28-Nov-2012 02:09
Remove Ships

That's my system, retard!
Jump out of there before you regret ever buying a navigation computer.

but tumppi will check out in next hour or 2, if u do find anymore would like u to shoot me a in game PM thou lol
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 07:17:38 PM by WolfDoc » Report to moderator   Logged
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 07:49:19 PM »

all payments made to those who set locations, Deal is still active and open. Even thou Jaqvaar changed his name to Lady Emi
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 10:21:14 PM »

It is the Same as what will be set in the in game bounty hunting if added ingame, expect i just want info...And maybe if he'd calm his tongue people wouldnt take such offense.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:30:38 AM by WolfDoc » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 01:58:00 AM »

I tend to not take offense when he calls names like that. After all all it shows is his own maturity. It does make me want him him more though. Just so I can see just how mad he will get. lol
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 02:34:47 AM »

Well jam, u already know i havent messed with anyone besides Jaqvaar, i only bother those who bother me and insult/ try to intimidate me, Scion attacked me, and im not going after him, attacking/being attacked is part of the game, but when people throw around insults, it tends to make me want to go after them like u said, and see how Bad@ss they really are or think they are
Scion
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 03:20:49 AM »

Did I?, Dont recall... oh wait.

Critical hit on target, doing 9594 damage!
wolfdoc planetary force has been defeated!
Science Lab Mk IV was destroyed.

It was a Crying shame that your scientists hit the self destruct button before i could finish convincing them to come work for me. I mean, I couldnt very well leave an un-attended module like that lying around, what if it fell into the wrong hands?

;)
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 04:06:58 AM »

lol ya left from when i didnt know better, just never wanted to waste the fuel to go get it, theres a few of those laying around..
sargas
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 12:11:01 PM »

he has 3 MKI MIF at Epsilon Upsilon Andromedae
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 11:15:18 PM »

I am aware of every single module and station location Jaqvaar has. And I will not give you the info. I will sell you the info after I have cleared it all. What's left of it. Can you elaborate on why exactly you have such a passion to kill him? You state that you react to immaturity; but truly, who'se the immature one here? You know what, I actually suspect you of being an alt character, solely made for this purpose.
sargas
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 11:26:27 PM »

I am aware of every single module and station location Jaqvaar has. And I will not give you the info. I will sell you the info after I have cleared it all. What's left of it. Can you elaborate on why exactly you have such a passion to kill him? You state that you react to immaturity; but truly, who'se the immature one here? You know what, I actually suspect you of being an alt character, solely made for this purpose.

...what is this 'purpose' of which you speak?...
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: