Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 09:17:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Emi  (Read 29877 times)
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 11:33:34 PM »

@sargas the 'purpose' to eliminate jaqvaar from the game. That purpose. The sole purpose of this so-called wolfdoc.
Report to moderator   Logged
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 11:37:48 PM »

well check emi's other games, i have accounts there too where im top. With the wolfdoc name, i dont run alt bc im not scared to attack up front plus look at my ID number i been around as long as most just not playing, why use this as a alt? ..and im targeting jaqvaar, bc hes rude and doesnt know how to handle himself in a game..Same reason people target other in most other games, It is a game right? How is doing what is part of a game immature? im reacting to a insult by someone who thinks himself far better then others, and i aim to prove him wrong. If he cant handle that maybe he shouldn't open up with insults to a fellow players on first communications..If im wrong here, let me know but a little common decency goes a long way. Btw i did try to hail jaqvaar and work out something but in is all Mightiness he decided to ignore it..
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 11:42:07 PM »

i never said i was going to eliminate him, just knock him down a peg or 2 so he learns a to have some manners when speaking to people ,And love u can believe im a alt but i can promise u im not, lol hell jam can tell u that, as ive asked question that a normal player would know..IF u have some way for me to prove im not im more then happy to agree, Hell i even give emi approve to tell everyone if im using more then one account..So Emi if u read this please tell everyone if i have Alt accounts on ur Astro server..
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 11:47:51 PM »

look at my ID number i been around as long as most just not playing
So you have been lurking since start
bc hes rude and doesnt know how to handle himself in a game]
And destroying all you see instead of looting is not rude? You could have made 750k more just by looting instead of destroying; but YOU choose to kill instead of farm.
[im reacting to a insult
Insults are objective. To FEEL insulted is a personal thing. It's a free world; you will get insulted many, many more times in your life. Deal with it; it's part of living in a free society. Being able to shove that aside and accept it, now THAT is being mature. Reacting in vengeance is NOT. That is immature.
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2012, 12:05:14 AM »

lol, u seem to forget where playing a game not in the real world. And How to explain this, my attacks are yes bc i was insulted but also to maybe teach jaqvaar a lesson, As i heard from a few people hes what u call a d!ck.. How is astro to keep a base player group if one member threats, and insults players, making them want to not play, especially when hes a bigger player and has power to attack them?, top ten should help players not insult them, IF u want to keep a health game base... and ya started the first month astro started, but stopped playing as my real estate business had issues i had to maintain. just started up again about 16 days ago. and im not in it for the money, im sitting on 9.6 million solar at the moment, there was a point to be made against him. I think what u need to understand is this is a game, IF someone cant handle being attacked in a PVP Game then dont play it. Plenty of others where u dont have to worry about this issue..

And not even touching the Vengeance is immature comment, BC where all human Vengeance and revenge is part of us, Everyone fall victim to it, Just depends on how u handle it, And im not insulting and calling Jaqvaar petty names, im just doing what the games about to get my so called "vengence"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:09:17 AM by WolfDoc » Report to moderator   Logged
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 12:06:54 AM »

on a side note, may i ask who you think im alt for as u claim?

also i love how u skip that i tried to hail jaqvaar and he didnt reply, well actually he did with more insult of me being stupid and lonely bc i hailed him to work it out..this was before my attacks and bounty i placed on him..and dont just pick at my sentences if u want to quote me include the whole thing and idea of a sentence..anyone can pick part of a sentece to suit there needs, but to make a real point u pick at the idea the whole sentence stands for
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:17:26 AM by WolfDoc » Report to moderator   Logged
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 12:17:26 AM »

IF u want to keep a health game base
There never has been and probably never will be a healthy game base here because the game is not attractive.

How is astro to keep a base player group if one member threats, and insults players, making them want to not play, especially when hes a bigger player and has power to attack them?, top ten should help players not insult them

Exactly; so you better get out of the top 10 asap.

there was a point to be made against him
And all you could think of was to go ratatatatata? Kill maim destroy? Hailing never works. Mailing does.

revenge is part of us
Speak for yourself. Do not have the audacity to include me in your opinion.
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2012, 12:24:13 AM »

dont just pick at my sentences if u want to quote me include the whole thing
We are not children; everyone can scroll up and see the whole context.
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2012, 12:32:39 AM »

IF u want to keep a health game base
There never has been and probably never will be a healthy game base here because the game is not attractive.

How is astro to keep a base player group if one member threats, and insults players, making them want to not play, especially when hes a bigger player and has power to attack them?, top ten should help players not insult them

Exactly; so you better get out of the top 10 asap.

there was a point to be made against him
And all you could think of was to go ratatatatata? Kill maim destroy? Hailing never works. Mailing does.

revenge is part of us
Speak for yourself. Do not have the audacity to include me in your opinion.

First if u feel so, leave the game, i already had 7 people start playing the game and like it

Second ive helped many so far since ive started, and only attacked one person, even when being attacked by others

Third, i messaged him and hailed him...this what i got

[EIMC] Lady Emi(#240)
28-Nov-2012 02:37
Re: Re: Re: Re: Remove Ships

I come off like a prick??
Yes, I'm threatening you with my research vessel. Shows how much you know.

Why not try take out my research vessel? If you'd finished 6th grade you'd know what the names mean.

I'm adding you to my ignore list. No time for retards. Sorry.

Ya, great reply and within 2 mins pulled his research vessel out, which is was, bc had no real weapon just research modules

fourth, Maybe u should hit up some books, Vengeance Is written into our DNA, any book on human evolution and Culture will state this, Thinking ur above such things shows ur Mind frame, We all have it in us, For the most part many chose to ignore it, Getting Angry about anything show Ur Vengeance side, To react to it is different. i wouldn't be hitting Jaqvaar if he would of simple said hey man this is my system please leave, and moved on, or said hey man sorry about the names i was having a off day. what he Did was simply bc he thought him my better and more powerful. Which Shows alot about him. If the little guy didnt stand up for himself then this world would have a far different history then it does..Yes im not so little now, but when i hit him i was smaller..Most conflict is drawn form someone think they are the better of someone else.
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2012, 12:38:35 AM »

Well i was trying to help you, The simple fact that ur picking at part of a sentence, not the idea of the sentence to make it sound the way u want shows how little ur point really means, and just want to continue a conversation that will end in little head way made by either person
sargas
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2012, 12:40:23 AM »

...and we will probably need to if you keep quoting out of context...
Lovelace
Private

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2012, 12:50:01 AM »

Re: First.
Lots of people start and like it; it doesn't mean they will stick around.

Re: Second.
We all have. Even Scion; by killing me in my first week he did teach me a lesson, and that helped.

Re:Third.
You give me a Re: re: re: re: re: message. So you do what you accuse me of; to give half the story or what you deem fit for the situation.

Re:Fourth
Yup, I have vengeance in me, and mass-murder, just like any other human being. We are quite apt at performing atrocities when we are pushed to our limit. WHEN WE ARE PUSHED TO OUR LIMIT. Your limit seems to have been reached rather easily, however. You are completely overreacting to something jaqvaar said. Your whole call for a bounty on his head and your dedication to destroy rather to loot him says plenty. It means simply that you are not able to react in appropriate measures.
If you truly think he was just boasting to be the better of you, then you need not have called for an elimination. The fact that you did, that is what proves my point. You need not agree. But the people who have any sense, even the pirates, know you played a vile game by calling this.

sargas
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 12:53:37 AM »

...well, we are a long way west of the 'Pecos'...
WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2012, 01:04:45 AM »

lol once again where did i say i was eliminating him, I planned to destroy a bit of his stuff and leave it be. Hoping he understood the point, raiding him does what?  makes lose 750k that can easily be replaced with modules still going, no i rather take 5 or 6 million and leave him to his own thoughts. And Ive attacked one person and only plan on attacking one person the whole game, can u say the same..

Also i only gave half story? Here the whole story.. I attacked jaqvaar,

[EIMC] Lady Emi(#240)
28-Nov-2012 02:09
Remove Ships

That's my system, retard!
Jump out of there before you regret ever buying a navigation computer.

I told him that i had plenty of QP and solars and wasnt scared..

[EIMC] Lady Emi(#240)
28-Nov-2012 02:29
Re: Re: Remove Ships

ah yes, another cheater clicking on the banners and changing IPs. Not your fault obviously, except that if Sir Emi wants to make a game where griefers farm QPs and then destroy whatever we build, you'll soon end up with an empty universe with pirates playing hide and seek around deserted planets.

I guess that's the sort of games you like. Go play Jumpgate. Oh wait, it closed down, because idiots like yourself were playing it.

So I guess I'll have to bring out some nukes then and show you who's boss.

which i told him good luck and i wasnt worried, and payed for QP, Didnt use a bot..and had been a top supporter of all emi's game

[EIMC] Lady Emi(#240)
28-Nov-2012 02:35

You just proved that you are 12 years old.
Go wank off and get it out of your system.

Which i told i was attacking him for being a prick and attacking with a research vessel wasnt the best idea

[EIMC] Lady Emi(#240)
28-Nov-2012 02:37

I come off like a prick??
Yes, I'm threatening you with my research vessel. Shows how much you know.

Why not try take out my research vessel? If you'd finished 6th grade you'd know what the names mean.

I'm adding you to my ignore list. No time for retards. Sorry.

Which i Tried to hail him multi times to work something out before i attacked and got this

[EIMC] Lady Emi(#240)
28-Nov-2012 03:15
Re: Your ship is being hailed!

you must be a very lonely child if I tell you I've added you to my ignore list and you keep hailing me, hoping for my attention. Is that why you're attacking me? To make you feel important?

Well, sorry. I'm not a shrink. My only advice to you is turn off that computer and go jump off a cliff. You'll be doing society a favour.

Just play the d**n game and leave me alone.

So at which point i started playing the game...the way it was made...

WolfDoc
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2012, 01:13:32 AM »

and how is posting and paying for info a vile game? Not like im asking for people to raid or attack him. No Different then a groupmate asking there group for info on someone, except im asking more people and helping them if they do have info, another part of the Real world as u put it..
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: