Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 09:12:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Press Release from PMI  (Read 6081 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2013, 12:17:58 PM »

Hi and welcome to Pirating & Mining, Inc news. Today we have for you the report in from the moon of Io around planet Jupiter.  Captain madmark31, one of the weakest members of PMI was assaulted by nuclear weapons by the Corporation known as Independant Miners Guild [IMG] .  We have hear exclusive footage of the battle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liberty Vs. Destiny

Weapons assault
Destiny maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
Destiny attacks with Railgun Battery MK I using standard mode.
Light hit on target, doing 8004 damage!
Liberty attacks with Strategic Nuke MK I => Incoming Nuke!
Radiological detonation on target, doing 64780 damage!
Target shield is down!

Liberty maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
Radiological detonation on target, doing 87740 damage!
Target armor penetrated!
EMERGENCY JUMP!
Destiny has retreated from the battlefield due to heavy damage!

Liberty Vs. madmark31 planetary force

Weapons assault
Liberty maneuvers into fire range and attacks first.
Radiological detonation on target, doing 69700 damage!
madmark31 planetary force has been defeated!
Atmospheric harvester Mk X was captured by the attacker.
Mining facility Mk X was captured by the attacker.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see here, the nukes appear to have done a lot of damage. However reports are that madmark31 is in good spirits. As is the rest of PMI.  Shortly after news of the attack came in, we contacted PMI Co-Leader Captain Jam-Jul Lison. We asked him for an interview and he accepted. So we take you now to that interview.

Interviewer: What is your opinion on this attack by IMG?

Jam-Jul Lison: The attack was wasteful.

Interviewer: What do you mean?

Jam-Jul Lison: If you search for madmark31 on the friends list search you can see that he is one of our weakest members with only a power of 105,567. His forces could have easily been defeated without the use of nukes.  The fact that they used 3 means it actually cost them more to launch this attack then what madmark31 actually lost.

Interviewer: So you don't consider this a loss?

Jam-Jul Lison: Why should I? Yes they were MK X's, but they can be rebuilt cheaper then what it cost them.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts of madmark31 mining in the 0,0 quadrant.

Jam-Jul Lison: I have warned him about the risk. But ultimately if my miners decide to take the risk then that is up to them.

Interviewer: Now you said miner but reports from IMG say he was a pirate.

Jam-Jul Lison: Believe it or not most of our members are actually miners. Only a few of us actually conduct raids. For extra income our miners also perform COM mission.

Interviewer: So you actually hunt these NPC Pirates?

Jam-Jul Lison: Yes we do. The cash is good and better then from what those of us who raid others actually get.

Interviewer: Then why raid others at all?

Jam-Jul Lison: Because we can only use the extra profit. Some unfortunately seem to take it personal and even go as far as to call us evil.

Interviewer: Can you tell us why the negotiations with IMG broke down?

Jam-Jul Lison: It is because of their leader Dadds. Unfortunately he kept getting more rude with each post. He even went as far as being rude to Captain Norill who hadn't done anything to him or his Corp. He isn't a pirate, he isn't anything. He is just enjoying the game and learning about it. It is one thing to shoot down an idea, it is another to be rude to them. That of course prompted Norill to make fun of the offer IMG made us.

Interviewer: What about that offer Dadds gave you.

Jam-Jul Lison: It was insulting which was as he intended it to be. I made a reasonable offer. One that has been proven to work well with another Corp.  I understand they work hard to mine what they get. I didn't want to do anything to set them back. Despite his attitude problem and the issues I had with another member of his Corp, I was willing to come to some sort of deal.  Rather then showing me the same respect I was showing him and at least coming up with another reasonable counter offer, he decided to insult me instead. This isn't the actions of a great leader. It is the actions of a foolish man who like to run his mouth. If he is a man at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just some teenager.

Interviewer: So this war is about respect then

Jam-Jul Lison: No official declaration has been declared by PMI yet, but yes this is about respect.  I may be a pirate but I also try to show other people respect. Many wars over Earth's history have been started over words and respect. This situation is no different.

Interviewer: I see, you say no official declaration has been made yet but then how do you explain your last message at the negotiation table.

Jam-Jul Lison: Those words were a warning.  Not a declaration.

Interviewer: Can we assume now that IMG firing the opening shots has sparked the start of a war?

Jam-Jul Lison: Assume what you like. The attack won't go unanswered for though. I can assure you of that.

Interviewer: Can you give me further clarification then that?

Jam-Jul Lison: I'm sorry but that information is classified.

Interviewer: Fair enough. On to another subject. Another well known former pirate was recently attacked. Would you like to comment on that?

Jam-Jul Lison: I understand why they don't like Tumppi. He knocked some of them around when they are newer and took their modules. That is harsher then just looting. However they sure picked a bad time to get their revenge on him. It looks to me like now they will have to deal with an angry ex-pirate, his corp and our Corp on top of it.

Interviewer: You say they were after revenge but they claimed they were just getting some profit off a pirate.

Jam-Jul Lison: With the number of nukes they used in their attack, there wasn't exactly much in the way of profit if there was any at all. The attack was clearly a revenge attack. Of course Dadds like his usual self decided to call it a hit for profit just to try to insult pirates.

Interviewer: I see. Well unfortunately we are out of time. Thank you for being with us today.

Jam-Jul Lison: It was my pleasure.

In other news, both PMI and IMG seem to be increasing in power. Our sources haven't been able to determine if this is because of donating, but it is clear things are heating up.  Thank you for watching our broadcast and as always, have a wonderful day.
Report to moderator   Logged
norill
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 12:30:10 PM »

there is a bug where nukes can be reused in a single battle against all opponents, so they only used 1 nuke. it still looks like they didnt even looted half of what they wasted. way to go, IMG.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 12:57:18 PM »

there is a bug where nukes can be reused in a single battle against all opponents, so they only used 1 nuke. it still looks like they didnt even looted half of what they wasted. way to go, IMG.

From what we have heard, others nukes are being used up. This might be a bug that has been fixed.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 09:24:55 AM »

I was going to give this release the attention it deserved, which is none, but then i think about all the corps and pilots out there who needs to see a version of the truth that isnt manufactured or imaginary version as spoken by [PMI] spokesmen.

So now we have two versions of events and status, [PMI] and the truth!

You can listen to JamJul's rambling musings if you all choose, it makes for a funny bedtime story. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Facts of the matter were as stated, but if you choose to go into more facts and figures,
Fact 1> The enemy target was in fact over 165K power. I know because i had to beef the flagship up that was in drydock in order to even consider an attack. Besides, what was the power RazgrIz had when you smashed his station without regard? No war was on with him, and power would have been much less than 100k, even lower than 50K i imagine. My target was in the list close to me.
Fact 2> It was 2 nukes used, not 3 as your statement issues, not 1 bugged one. i know this cause i pushed the big red button personally with the exclaimation uttered, " Oh my, so THAT is what that big red button does, someone should put a warning sign on that!"

now i will go to some Q/A quotes to set state the real facts
Interviewer: Can you tell us why the negotiations with IMG broke down?

Jam-Jul Lison: It is because of their leader Dadds. Unfortunately he kept getting more rude with each post. He even went as far as being rude to Captain Norill who hadn't done anything to him or his Corp. He isn't a pirate, he isn't anything. He is just enjoying the game and learning about it. It is one thing to shoot down an idea, it is another to be rude to them. That of course prompted Norill to make fun of the offer IMG made us.
The last few posts concerning negotiations was handled my my 2IC and war chief as is proper. The final negotiations were closed down by JamJul refusing any offers coming out of our office, which included a "by gones be by gones" option. Had nothing to do with my postings, i wasnt actively posting to the negotiation table.

The other thing of which is off-topic and typical of your style of forum posting to try swying public opinion, is to include in your rantings about other members of other corps. How long have you been involved in BBS forums i wonder? 10 minutes? If you come into a conversation and try to make a mockery of it, expect a "flame" headed yourway. It wasnt even a "solar flame maxim". it was very controlled and civil flame considering what the reply should have been. If you wish to keep bringing in other "poor hard-treated" pirates such as Trumpii to try to prove in your addled little mind that that makes me some kind of fiend, go ahead. That will allow me latitude to mention that i know the true identity of "Poor Captain Norill, who is nothing and has done nothing". My intelligence team is far reaching, and of course upon discovering who Norill's real identity was, my team were also informed. For now that i know of, that intelligence hasnt leaked out of my office to the general public, but as i become more distracted of late with the war efforts, sometimes bits of information goes missing or gets into the wrong hands... I also happen to know that you are all good friends with each other, easily proved by having, in your words, "a nothing Pilot" posting on a thread he had no direct interest and involvement in. It has also come to my attention that [PMI] colaborate with [PRKL]. Two pirate clans in a coordinated effort to attack the individual miners and prevent any of us from getting an even and fair start to dare rival you. These are the ugly facts and truth of your verbal campaigns against myself and my team at [IMG]

I can pick out untruths, and incorrect statements for all eternity in this press release but i will point out to the readers exactly what sort of a character we have posting here. At best, an out and out liar. At worse, an inflammatory bully boy with delusions of grandeur who has lost all grip on reality. I draw these final two conclusions in support of my statement.
Interviewer: You say they were after revenge but they claimed they were just getting some profit off a pirate.

Jam-Jul Lison: With the number of nukes they used in their attack, there wasn't exactly much in the way of profit if there was any at all. The attack was clearly a revenge attack. Of course Dadds like his usual self decided to call it a hit for profit just to try to insult pirates.
At no point in any of my announcements, about the strike in question, or in general, have I ever claimed i was attacking out of profit. I challenge you to even find any referrence to money or profit. Simply not true. Just a fabrication in your own mind. The attack was wasteful? yes it was. It was intended to send a strong message to say we are prepared to use excessive force to preserve our way of existence. You think i cant count past the number of fingers on my two hands? lol. That is by far your biggest mistake, is to assume everyone is stupid but for you....BIG mistake. Some people are motivated by more than mere financial gain.
Many wars over Earth's history have been started over words and respect. This situation is no different.

Which wars? Can you even name one? perhaps you meant to say "Many wars over Earth's history have been started over words and respect. disrespect"

In that context i can name a couple, for example WWII, Brittain showed absolutely no respect to Hitlers Nazi party when they chose to subjugate Poland and attempted to exterminate a "race" of people, or, How the USA showed Japan no respect for the bombing of a neutral harbour port called Pearl Harbour, by dropping "Big Bertha" and bringing a war to an earlier conclusion. You are right, many wars have been started this way, and you are right, this situation is no different. Our "Big Bertha" was launched for the first time in this strike you refer to, and in similar circumstances, not 1 but 2 were utilised to get across the point.

And in finishing, if i havent already emphasised enough on how to treat this press release; with a contemptable wipe of the bottom and a quick flush down the tube; i post one final OOC comment (out of character for anyone who is unsure), to show your true character.

It is the actions of a foolish man who like to run his mouth. If he is a man at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just some teenager.
"nya nya, pants on fire!"
the word contemptable exists so you can go someplace lower when the occasion arrises, such as "beneath contempt"
The humorous thing is, if you truly believe i am a teenager, then how bad does that make you look and feel? You are getting beaten at a war of words, spanked in space as your corps body count rises and your precious cash evaporates trying to beat us. Not a bad result to have a team of grown men following in the leadership of a teenager to whoop some booty.
Perhaps it is you who should listen to your own statements and not "run your mouth off" then you wont be found wanting and embarassed.
OOC - You wonder why i use so much sarcasm (flames) in my postings, because you make it just too darn easy by posting such utter dribble into a forum. I have been using BBS systems since before you finished at ya mommy's breast. You know who you owe to all this trash talk you now enjoy? an org called ARPA, which quickly got "absorbed" by the military and called "DARPA", which then underwent another name change back to ARPA when the military realised they couldnt contain or keep it a secret any longer. Go google or wikki that news so you understand what i am talking about. if you knew 10% of what i have done or who i am, you would be wetting your shorts and trying to take back all your personal attacks on me.

I leave you with 2 question /answers:
Q: When is a pirate not a pirate?
A: When you belong to [PMI]. They have velcro patches which can be ripped off when they choose to and run and cry to the forums claiming bad men are hunting them

Q: When is a war not a war?
A: Whenever a [PMI] member chooses it not to be and claim foul (i believe in the schoolyard its called, "Barley", or was in my day). What dont you under stand about <Lock and Load>  gunsmilie or your final comments on the question of war,  "We are Pirates. We are Miners. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us." Did we make a misassumption again? Were you dropping by for a tea party? LOL Aysle, set a table for 4 this evening, we are expecting guests"

Dadds

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 07:06:12 PM »

I was going to give this release the attention it deserved, which is none, but then i think about all the corps and pilots out there who needs to see a version of the truth that isnt manufactured or imaginary version as spoken by [PMI] spokesmen.

So now we have two versions of events and status, [PMI] and the truth!

You can listen to JamJul's rambling musings if you all choose, it makes for a funny bedtime story. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Facts of the matter were as stated, but if you choose to go into more facts and figures,
Fact 1> The enemy target was in fact over 165K power. I know because i had to beef the flagship up that was in drydock in order to even consider an attack. Besides, what was the power RazgrIz had when you smashed his station without regard? No war was on with him, and power would have been much less than 100k, even lower than 50K i imagine. My target was in the list close to me.
Fact 2> It was 2 nukes used, not 3 as your statement issues, not 1 bugged one. i know this cause i pushed the big red button personally with the exclaimation uttered, " Oh my, so THAT is what that big red button does, someone should put a warning sign on that!"

Ok first off I stayed out of your news release. Letting you have your fun. Then I had mine. Look at the attack report. It clearly shows 3 nukes used. Not 2. 2 against his ship. One against his mines. As for RazgrIz, the ship I used only had around 40,000 power when I attacked and destroyed it. Also I thought you wanted what happened before your corp was formed to stay in the past. Then you are bring this up.  Furthermore on the info with RazgrIz , it took me 2 attacks to actually destroy it. It admit it wasn't for profit. It was because I didn't like people with defenses set up on a station in that area. It was also to try to teach RazgrIz that is isn't safe to put stations there. If I hadn't done it someone else would have.  Likely after he had the station completely set up costing RazgrIz even more money. I did use QP to speed up the attacks. So I did take about a loss of about 200,000. Still less then a single nuke though.  Also all I had on my ship was 3 MK 1 lasers and some advanced shields. No armor, no other weapons. RazgrIz did have a reason to be mad at me, but being mad is no excuse for cussing a person out and no excuse for wanting to come after my corp when it was me who had angered him. As for Mark's power, I am was just looking at what I saw when I looked at his current overall power.

The last few posts concerning negotiations was handled my my 2IC and war chief as is proper. The final negotiations were closed down by JamJul refusing any offers coming out of our office, which included a "by gones be by gones" option. Had nothing to do with my postings, i wasnt actively posting to the negotiation table.

The other thing of which is off-topic and typical of your style of forum posting to try swying public opinion, is to include in your rantings about other members of other corps. How long have you been involved in BBS forums i wonder? 10 minutes? If you come into a conversation and try to make a mockery of it, expect a "flame" headed yourway. It wasnt even a "solar flame maxim". it was very controlled and civil flame considering what the reply should have been. If you wish to keep bringing in other "poor hard-treated" pirates such as Trumpii to try to prove in your addled little mind that that makes me some kind of fiend, go ahead. That will allow me latitude to mention that i know the true identity of "Poor Captain Norill, who is nothing and has done nothing". My intelligence team is far reaching, and of course upon discovering who Norill's real identity was, my team were also informed. For now that i know of, that intelligence hasnt leaked out of my office to the general public, but as i become more distracted of late with the war efforts, sometimes bits of information goes missing or gets into the wrong hands... I also happen to know that you are all good friends with each other, easily proved by having, in your words, "a nothing Pilot" posting on a thread he had no direct interest and involvement in. It has also come to my attention that [PMI] colaborate with [PRKL]. Two pirate clans in a coordinated effort to attack the individual miners and prevent any of us from getting an even and fair start to dare rival you. These are the ugly facts and truth of your verbal campaigns against myself and my team at [IMG]

My fault on forums is I sometimes get to rambling. It is a bad habit. I had a lot of experience posting on forums. Just like I have a lot of experience with negotiations. Fact of the matter is, i wasn't trying to negotiate with your 2nd in command. I was trying to negotiate with you. Hell at first I didn't even know Aysle was your 2nd in command.  I didn't bring up Tumppi in this news release because he is a friend. Hell he isn't. We have chatted a few times but we aren't exactly friends. I brought it up because I thought it would be humerus and the fact that setting someone on a rampage when your in a war situation with another Corp isn't exactly the smartest move. As for Norill, I actually had no idea of that. But I am still not going to disrespect him for that.  If you suspected him of having multiple accounts then you should have reported him yourself. There was no reason to be rude.

At no point in any of my announcements, about the strike in question, or in general, have I ever claimed i was attacking out of profit. I challenge you to even find any referrence to money or profit. Simply not true. Just a fabrication in your own mind. The attack was wasteful? yes it was. It was intended to send a strong message to say we are prepared to use excessive force to preserve our way of existence. You think i cant count past the number of fingers on my two hands? lol. That is by far your biggest mistake, is to assume everyone is stupid but for you....BIG mistake. Some people are motivated by more than mere financial gain.

Your second in command did post something that hinted that that as a possible reason. I could have also swore I read someone that someone was mocking for profit in there. But I could be wrong. I do remember there were such words though when Bob was attack from your 2nd in command to Wolfdoc in the game before war had even broken out. If I recall he was also nuked.  Here is the post though by your second in command on this.

Re: fuu... need to get back to pirating...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 04:04:30 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
It was a juicy target from a pirate.... Thanks for the mods... took me awhile to pick all that up. Sorry about the station, I powered down as much as I could but as it was only a Class I station was unavoidable.

The words juicy target is something pirates like to use when we see profit in a potential target. Also the destruction of the station wasn't unavoidable. A loot mission would have saw to that.  Dadds you made a claim though in your release that madmark31 was a pirate when in fact he he is not. I would also like to say that I admit I have taken shots at you. Considering the respect you have been showing me, I would in my right to to be much ruder with you. But I haven't.  I actually maintained negotiations longer then I really should have. Some might say I shouldn't have made you the offer that I did. But I did anyways because I did want to work something out. After your terms that were ment to be an insult, I could see clearly that you didn't want peace. So there was no further reason to really negotiate.

Which wars? Can you even name one? perhaps you meant to say "Many wars over Earth's history have been started over words and respect. disrespect"

In that context i can name a couple, for example WWII, Brittain showed absolutely no respect to Hitlers Nazi party when they chose to subjugate Poland and attempted to exterminate a "race" of people, or, How the USA showed Japan no respect for the bombing of a neutral harbour port called Pearl Harbour, by dropping "Big Bertha" and bringing a war to an earlier conclusion. You are right, many wars have been started this way, and you are right, this situation is no different. Our "Big Bertha" was launched for the first time in this strike you refer to, and in similar circumstances, not 1 but 2 were utilised to get across the point.

There have been many wars and conflicts that took place even before any of these.  Troy for example could be said over disrespect. Not so much from words but actions in that case. In that case it was Helen leaving Menelaus for Paris who took her back to Troy. Both Menelaus and Agamemnon considered this an insult to them so so they waged war against Troy.  There has been some actual archeological evidence discovered over the years that indicate that this war did in fact happen and didn't just exist in mythology.  I am sure there many wars and small conflicts that occurred through out history that was started because someone insulted someone else. Hell in prison doing something like that can get a person killed. BTW you really shouldn't try to compare us with the Nazis. We don't try to subjugate an entire race of people because we are different. Hell with how you only target pirates and go after them, that would be closer to a Nazi attitude then us. We don't go after people because they are different, because they are new, or because they are weak. What few members of ours that actually raid, go after people to acquire some profit.  Space stations with defenses, can stand in the way of profit. So I eliminate them before they can become a big problem. If I could just target the stations separately from the planet I would. I would have been happy to have let him keep his mines.

"nya nya, pants on fire!"
the word contemptable exists so you can go someplace lower when the occasion arrises, such as "beneath contempt"
The humorous thing is, if you truly believe i am a teenager, then how bad does that make you look and feel? You are getting beaten at a war of words, spanked in space as your corps body count rises and your precious cash evaporates trying to beat us. Not a bad result to have a team of grown men following in the leadership of a teenager to whoop some booty.
Perhaps it is you who should listen to your own statements and not "run your mouth off" then you wont be found wanting and embarassed.
OOC - You wonder why i use so much sarcasm (flames) in my postings, because you make it just too darn easy by posting such utter dribble into a forum. I have been using BBS systems since before you finished at ya mommy's breast. You know who you owe to all this trash talk you now enjoy? an org called ARPA, which quickly got "absorbed" by the military and called "DARPA", which then underwent another name change back to ARPA when the military realised they couldnt contain or keep it a secret any longer. Go google or wikki that news so you understand what i am talking about. if you knew 10% of what i have done or who i am, you would be wetting your shorts and trying to take back all your personal attacks on me.

I leave you with 2 question /answers:
Q: When is a pirate not a pirate?
A: When you belong to [PMI]. They have velcro patches which can be ripped off when they choose to and run and cry to the forums claiming bad men are hunting them

Q: When is a war not a war?
A: Whenever a [PMI] member chooses it not to be and claim foul (i believe in the schoolyard its called, "Barley", or was in my day). What dont you under stand about <Lock and Load>  gunsmilie or your final comments on the question of war,  "We are Pirates. We are Miners. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us." Did we make a misassumption again? Were you dropping by for a tea party? LOL Aysle, set a table for 4 this evening, we are expecting guests"

Dadds

So you are older then you act? So you work on making weapons and stuff for the government? That last part doesn't matter here. Fact is you were behaving like an immature teenager. The poor grammar and spelling indicated that you might in fact just be a janitor there. Not that there is anything wrong with that. My mom mother was a janitor at a courthouse for many years. I know my spelling isn't always the greatest. But hell mine tend to be better then yours and I am a high school drop out that went back and got his GED a couple of years ago. I am out of work but I am trying to find a job. But that is really off subject.  Post should be kept in the thread it was posted in. Not drawn into a post that was ment to be mostly humorous.  How exactly are we being beaten?  In words you typically are showing yourself to be more immature. But wait no you use the excuse you are in character. In space, you haven''t won anything except that one hit against our weakest member. Our money isn't being evaporated in an effort to defeat you. My in game money goes towards upgrades to my ships. Just like I would do under normal circumstances. Fuel consumption hasn't really been much higher. I have been meaning to explore more anyways.  As for a Velcro patch. No that isn't the case. Those of us who raid others will admit to it. But there are some of us who prefer to mine, do COM Missions and SOS missions. The Pirating in the name is to show that we do allow pirating of others. However I do instruct my people to try to limit their hits to profitable hits. In the current state as far as I know, it is just me and one other guy doing the raiding. I like to allow people to play the game how they want though. If they make an enemy who wants some revenge against a member for hitting them, then that is their problem. I got no problem with revenge hits as long as they don't try to take their out on the Corp as a whole.  As for me personally, I had actually been thinking of hanging up my eye patch, peg leg, hat and flag.  Now of course the situation has changed. I have actually been forced to expand my pirating activities to other areas temporarily. After all a ships do need fuel.  I haven't really been destroying much in the way of space stations though. I just hit and move on as I am passing through.

So to anyone has any complaints about me pirating them for fuel outside of 0,0, you have IMG to thank for that. I wouldn't be out there going planet to planet if it wasn't for them. If I don't need fuel though, chances are I won't hit you.

To answer your questions though.

1. A person in our corp who is a pirate will admit to it. I know it may be hard to believe but there are pirates like myself who do have a sense of honor.
2. Who is crying foul? I'm not. Just cause I make jokes in a release such as this, doesn't mean I am crying foul. All is fair in love and war.

As to my warning there. Yes it was implied. But I never actually came out directly and said it was war at the time. Which is why I made that little joke in my press release here.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 07:06:47 PM »

I am going to ask you do me one favor. Don't make post such as these in press releases.  Press releases by us are actually likely to become common. I found it fun to do. Just as I found it fun to read yours. You won't find me coming into your press release typing up long post and stuff.  I would prefer the press releases to keep how they are. Fun and entertaining to read and write. Not have someone come in and try to ruin that fun. So I won't do it to you if you don't do it to me. Otherwise I am must going to have to just start locking these news releases as soon as they are posted.  I would have included this in the last message I posted but apparently it was too long to post.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: