Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 12:30:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: New trade opportunities in quadrant 0,0  (Read 12154 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: January 22, 2013, 10:54:17 PM »

Breaking news!

Due to the recent loss of the trade station in Alpha Centauri to pirates, the SOL Corporation has decided to send more outpost ships and establish trade stations on each of the stars in our home quadrant 0,0.

Each star will have one trade outpost station, but the planet / moon that will house the outpost remains a secret in order to protect it against pirates. Independent traders are able to make a nice profit by knowing the location of the new outposts.

The new stations will have different sizes, small stations will have less goods and less protection then bigger trade stations.

As always, independent traders are advised to watch out for pirate activity. In case a trade station is lost, the SOL Corporation will send another outpost ship to relocate at another planet / moon within 24 hours.
Report to moderator   Logged

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:15:01 PM »

Secret? All a pirate needs to do is search every planet and moon in the system. Which they will likely do anyways if they are raiding the system. lol
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 11:26:52 PM »

Secret? All a pirate needs to do is search every planet and moon in the system. Which they will likely do anyways if they are raiding the system. lol

A new pirate "mission"  laugh

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 11:32:03 PM »

A new pirate "mission"  laugh

Just an additional reason to raise hell in 0,0 lol.   
GoodPerson
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 06:10:20 AM »

hmm......
should i blast some station when i found them....? :p

35 + 3 + 42 = 100
Want a proof?
Try manufacture FTL Drive mk 1

Before knowing this, i always thought mass won't change no matter what you do......
norill
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 11:05:15 AM »

sweet, sweet update
sargas
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 01:03:09 PM »

I don't like the idea of attacking Sol Corp Trading Posts (they are my fence and if I hit them, they may stop buying my booty)...

Sir Emi's  privately owned stations or mines are different and are a valid provider of materials used to feed the sargas family...
GoodPerson
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 10:00:56 PM »

I don't like the idea of attacking Sol Corp Trading Posts (they are my fence and if I hit them, they may stop buying my booty)...

Sir Emi's  privately owned stations or mines are different and are a valid provider of materials used to feed the sargas family...

no worry
Sir Emi will magicall.. i mean using his high technology to respawn the station in 24 hours  ;)

35 + 3 + 42 = 100
Want a proof?
Try manufacture FTL Drive mk 1

Before knowing this, i always thought mass won't change no matter what you do......
simoncoetzer
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 04:27:40 AM »

SIR EMI............

would you ever put station in other quarants and if so which ones..??? some of us might nort have enough fuel to make it back to sol.. if we are on a roll i you know what i mean?
would you and could you think about it. i normally uses half my fuel to go somewhere and then have to turn back... frustrating it is!! atention
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 05:11:57 AM »

SIR EMI............

would you ever put station in other quarants and if so which ones..??? some of us might nort have enough fuel to make it back to sol.. if we are on a roll i you know what i mean?
would you and could you think about it. i normally uses half my fuel to go somewhere and then have to turn back... frustrating it is!! atention

This is why it is important to carry a few mines and harvesters on your ships. Preferably higher level that way you can do some emergency mining for fuel. You can also issue a distress call for fuel though it cost more.  I prefer the mining route though I have done the other.  Another option is to ask us for help. We are your corp. You know we will help you out if we can.  Just may take us a little bit to get to you. lol
simoncoetzer
Private

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 05:17:54 AM »

SIR EMI............

This is why it is important to carry a few mines and harvesters on your ships. Preferably higher level that way you can do some emergency mining for fuel. You can also issue a distress call for fuel though it cost more.  I prefer the mining route though I have done the other.  Another option is to ask us for help. We are your corp. You know we will help you out if we can.  Just may take us a little bit to get to you. lol

yes i know you guys would help which is awesome.... i will the mining route and i have been in cases... thank you JJL!!
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 09:00:33 AM »

Haha, yeah of course the SOL Corporation has expansion plans too, as you can see with the trading posts.

I expect new stations / facilities to open up as space gets explored, possibly research stations near mysterious events, or even secret military installations 1

sargas
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 01:40:17 AM »

Standard Oil is open and ready for your fueling needs.

Only 25 solari per cubic...

Jupiter orbit...
sargas
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2013, 01:42:23 AM »

we will buy items by appointment only...

contact sargas

Sargas Explorations (a division of PMI)...
sargas
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 01:45:57 AM »

SIR EMI............

let me know if you want one of my fueling stations set up in your area...

It will be my pleasure...
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: