Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 20, 2024, 02:18:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Response to [PMI] strike on [IMG] territory  (Read 2453 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2013, 03:08:52 PM »

Admiral Dadds, do you have an official comment relating to the latest claim of a tactical win over your positions by corporation [PMI]

" Good evening, good morning, ladies and gents, pilots and miners. As of 01-Feb-2013 13:31:35 i can neither confirm nor deny the possible strike

against one of our corporation members. All intel available to me doesnt even place my pilot in that location, so likely the transmission may be

coming from fraudulent sources in an attempt to produce propaganda to further their pretence of superiority and power.  Guaranteed as soon as I

or my war office is advised of an incursion, i will be in a better position to make a formal statement.

"As to Jam-Jul claims to "rid us" of our infestation, let me point out that not one of our crew have ever attacked a corporation or an

individual, excepting the pirates that now run rampant and increasing their attacks against all of us. "

"We are but one team, a small group of hard working members, who are actively trying to bring peace to our part of the galaxy, but sometimes we

cant do it alone. We implore senior corporations like [NHC] to review their NAP policies with known pirating groups who actively seek the weak

and helpless and then gloat about them on a press release. We will remain steadfast until the end. If we are finally beaten by complacency, then

who, i would ask, is next in the firing line?"

"The reports of Jam-Jul from [PMI] are unsubstantiated to date but as soon as i have the data, rest assured i will release it to the public. As

to Jam-Jul's claim of more strikes, that is just space dribble since they have no empirical data on any of our operational bases. I think the

adrenalin went down the wrong vein with that statement LOL"

"Again, all peaceful pilots who wish to have this threat removed please contact our head office with any information regarding the ongoing

threat."

"Unlike [PMI] press releases, [IMG] press releases remain open to the public for comment and view. THAT if nothing else, shows the true nature of

what we all have to face with censorship and pirate states"

Dadds
COmmander [IMG]
Report to moderator   Logged

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: