Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 08:22:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 4958 times)
MaryJaneCH
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2013, 08:39:10 AM »

Hello everybody!
Registered myself yesterday and since I'm now waiting some hours to jump back to earth during SEA I thought this might be the right time to introduce myself.
I'm almost 30 years old (counting the days  2 ), live in Switzerland near Zürich and work as a software engineer.
At this point, I can't really tell what I'm planning to do in this big universe, I guess I'll just try everything and see whats fun for me 7
I hope to meet some nice people in this community for trade or chatter.
See you out there 12
Report to moderator   Logged

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 10:52:55 AM »

Hi mary. welcome to astro-galaxy. i am corporation leader of a mining group called Independent Miners Guild. [IMG] you may see it posted a bit around the forums lol. My 2IC is Aysle. On behalf of IMG we welcome you as a new pilot and should you have any questions about game play, politics, guilds, factions whatever, feel free to pm me or Aysle

I hope you do enjoy yourself out there, just be careful where u set up some camps because around sol space, the lazy pirates tend to hurt you and have no consideration to new or older player.

On a personal level, i cant disclose my age (i lost count) but i have a loving wife and 2 children, all of which, wish i wouldnt spend as much time here as i do lol

Enjoy

Dadds, Commander [IMG]

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »

Hi and welcome to the game. You will find some tips I posted on here in the forum. Here I will make it easier on you and post the link.

http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,8301.0.html

If you follow those tips you should be fine. If you have any questions feel free to PM Me on here or in the game and I will be happy to answer them. 
sargas
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 08:36:38 PM »

welcome to the game.

Like JJL and Dadds said, if you have any questions just pm any of us and ask.

MaryJaneCH
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 03:44:59 AM »

now that's a nice welcome, thx guys! i'm sure i'll come up with some questions later when i'm done trying out all those little buttons wow

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Winston Churchill
sargas
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2013, 11:47:23 PM »

be very careful, the buttons are very attractive, but do NOT push the red one...

believe half of what you hear and remember that...

the 'H' is ALWAYS silent...
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: