Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 03:49:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pirating & Mining, Inc news report 2/6/2013  (Read 2720 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2013, 10:58:43 AM »

Hi and welcome to Pirating & Mining, Inc news. In a recent story we informed viewers of an attack carried out by PMI.  Today we have an exclusive interview with PMI Co-Leader Captain Jam-Jul Lison.  We will take you to that now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: "Hi. Thank you for taking your time out of your busy schedule to talk to me."

Jam-Jul LIson: "It's quite alright."

Interviewer: "Recently IMG released a statement saying the station IMG attacked was a station dedicated to science and that they told you it's location.. Is that true?"

Jam-Jul Lison:  "Yes and no.  I recieved an offer from Aysle about the station.  He explained what they were doing. An offer I never replied to. He never once gave away it's location except that it was a single planet in a system. After we located this target I had a feeling this was the station in question. However from orbit I couldn't see any real science going on. The station was made up of cargo bays for bringing in resources.  The planet littered with mines.  Though even we had seen any science stations, we would have opened fire regardless.  Fact is we are at war. During a war no target is off limits. So if they want to rebuild that station they are more then welcome to. We will be happy to destroy it again."

Interviewer: "That seems a little harsh."

Jam-Jul Lison: "War is harsh. That is just a fact. If someone doesn't want war they shouldn't start one or should do whatever they can to avoid one.  Besides it is no harsher then a Supernova itself. A supernova is the greatest natural disaster that can occur. One star going Nova can have an effect on nearby Solar systems as well. Do you know what was also harsh? The health condition those miners were in when we rescued them from that god forsaken place. Every story from the miners was the same. IMG promised then good money, food and a place to sleep if they came and worked for them. Instead they were barely given any food, no money and their only place to sleep was on the floor in the caves. They didn't even have bathrooms down there. It wasn't just men we found down there either. We also found women and even children. Some of us may be pirates, but at least we treat those who we employ well. We don't treat them like slaves."

Interviewer: "Strong words there Mr. Lison. Have there been any recent negotiate attemps since your most recent attacks"

Jam-Jul Lison: "Actually there has. I was talking with Aysle on a private galactic channel.  He had the idea that certain members should be left alone. Like say their newer people. I suggested perhaps maybe everyone under 100,000 points. Which of course only really benefits them. I told him I would be willing to discuss it with my members. Though so far from what some of my people have said, it doesn't look like this deal is going to work out. The general thought is that in a war all targets are valid and I can't really disagree. One them also pointed out that people are joining their Corp in the middle of a war. It is their own fault for joining. I sort of agree to th is.  I do wonder though how many actually check out the galactic forums though and are aware of the situation.  Some might not be. In that case I hope IMG is at least nofitying new members of just what they are getting in to.  Otherwise they are unknowingly strolling into a combat situation. Discussion is still going on over this issue though. I am a man of my word though so I am willing to talk with our members more. But I don't expect us to come to this paticular agreement with IMG.  The way it is now I can't see any of our people agreeing to it."

Interviewer: "Those do seem like valiid points."

Jam-Jul Lison: "Yes they are. In the middle of this discusison one of our members actually informed us of a checkered past one IMG member seems to have."

Interviewer: "What do you mean?"

Jam-Jul Lison: "It seems before IMG was formed, Aysle attacked one of our members,  simoncoetzer,  back when he was EIMC. While I don't hold this against Aysle, it does make me wonder who else he has attacked rr who else other members of IMG has attacked in the past.  Perhaps stuff like this could be the reason why Jaq attacked them recently. It seems to me that IMG isn't as perfect and nice as they like to pretend to be. They want to brand us terrorist. I admit when i attack someone. I don't pretend to be anything more then I am.  I am a pirate who has some sense of honor. Most of our people are miners. Normally most of them woudn't even take up arms against another player. But this is war. The destruction of their station was an act of war. Not terror. Unlike IMG, I don't deploy Nukes on targets weaker then myself which we saw them do in the opening stages of the war.  Those members of ours were mining peacefully when they had nucleur hell decended apon their mines. If anyone is the terrorist here it is IMG.  But i understand this is war. That is why I never went and called them that.  In war you do what you have to to win."

Interviewer: :I have one last question for you. Rumor has it that Razgr1z hast been MIA for a week. Any comments on that?"

Jam-Jul LIson: "Actually I do.  Aysle actually informed me that Razgr1z has indeed been MIA for a week. But I am impressed you were able to find that out. We certainly do have a good news team. As for Razgr1z, I can only guess that Razgr1z joined IMG after realizing he was in over his head after declaring war with us. Then he realized with the war on that they reallly can't protect him either.  So my best guess is apon realizing that he quit. It isn't uncommon from people such as himself to do just that. Now if that is all I really must be getting back to buisiness.

Interviewer: "Thank you for taking the time to talk with us."

Jam-Jul Lison: "Your quite welcome.*

Jam-Jul Lison and the interviewer then smile and shake hands as the camera fades out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see here that was certainly an interesting interview. We at Pirating & Mining, Inc news will continue to investigate these stories and give you more news as more is found out. Thank you for watching and as always have a wonderful day.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: