Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 01:01:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [USEI]  (Read 19823 times)
CaptainBlackmooon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 04:19:15 PM »

thanks DADDS, i'vetalked to ASYLE(cool as hell)...we have good relations with [IMG] and hope this will continue in future.
and SARGAS, yeah it was a misunderstanding, sorry about that!
@Hansolo, you don't attack my facilities in SOL while i'm a newbie and expect not to be attacked back, plus i learnt from one of the best, "SOL is dangerous, period!!!!" take it as a lesson like i did and move on.our CORP is more concerned with trade and peace, but don't forget....resources are scarce, you gotta be smart and resourceful and quit being a whinner,lol but seriously, sorry for the raids(you started it), i was just trying to survive and learn...
@Felistia, Disrespect has it's consequnces..... we trusted you and allowed you within our ranks(i had no idea what to think afer you leftabruply, without any NOTICE)if you were going to leave USEI, the least you could have done is inform us and reply to our correspondence. you snuck out like a spy! it's cool now, we moved on and so did you, hopefully...let bygones be bygones ...goodluck
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:26:00 PM by CaptainBlackmooon » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 07:19:17 PM »

since you are bringing up disrespect, I feel very disrespected regarding your attempt at poaching.
You apologized to my corp leader a couple of days ago and now you finally get around to me.
Report to moderator   Logged
CaptainBlackmooon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2013, 09:52:32 PM »

Corporation General Talk

Corporation Stance
 Declare War or Peace on other corporations. Your stance , Peacefull or Aggresive.

105 Posts
6 Topics

Last post by sargas
 in Re: [USEI]
 on Today at 07:19:17 PM

Corporation Recrutment
 Looking for a corporation to join? search in here! Looking for members ? Check here.

47 Posts
6 Topics

Last post by sargas
 in Re: Looking for a corp
 on February 25, 2013, 05:51:58 PM

"poaching?" i misread the dates and i aplogized to your leader, since younever said anything to me and i didn't wanna risk my communicating with you to be mistook, like this situation we're in now. to me, this matter is solved. i wont reply to it nomore. my aplologies once again..
sargas
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2013, 11:34:05 PM »

agreed,let's let it rest...
CaptainBlackmooon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 11:05:54 AM »

thank you @ Sargas, sorry for my mistake. WILL never happen again
sargas
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 12:28:40 PM »

What's for dinner?
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 03:06:56 PM »

Poached eggs anyone? lol. sorry its that time of night again LOL

Corporal

I'm somewhere in here...

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2013, 07:26:44 PM »

Not sure about all this attacking business, but why is it so unbelievable that someone would try to recruit from another Corp? That is real world activity, why would it be considered taboo in a world built on the back of waging war? (I consider piracy the same as waging war on the law abiding, for the sake of understanding) You guys will blow up each others stuff, but heaven forbid if someone tries to convince a captain under your banner to leave for greener pastures? I mean, doesn't anyone see the dichotomy in that?  laugh

Starbender Enterprises
Conquering the Universe
One Galaxy at a Time
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2013, 09:33:54 PM »

Not sure about all this attacking business, but why is it so unbelievable that someone would try to recruit from another Corp? That is real world activity, why would it be considered taboo in a world built on the back of waging war? (I consider piracy the same as waging war on the law abiding, for the sake of understanding) You guys will blow up each others stuff, but heaven forbid if someone tries to convince a captain under your banner to leave for greener pastures? I mean, doesn't anyone see the dichotomy in that?  laugh

We don't go around just blowing up each others stuff.  At most we loot.  Even that isn't really done much now.  As for poaching. I make it a point to never try to recruit from another alliance unless it is the Sol Corp.  It is just disrespectful.
sargas
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2013, 12:02:38 AM »

I agree, if a member of another corp wants to leave it and join us, we will talk, but we will not actively recruit any member of any other corp (except SOL).

Even Sir Emi wants SOL members to join there own corporation...
BB Goode
Corporal

I'm somewhere in here...

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2013, 12:33:11 AM »

Hmmm... 21
OK, point taken. Poaching is frowned upon more than death and destruction of crew and assets. I can live with that.

Starbender Enterprises
Conquering the Universe
One Galaxy at a Time
sargas
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2013, 12:42:46 AM »

truthfully, that may only be our (JJL & myself) opinion...
BB Goode
Corporal

I'm somewhere in here...

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2013, 12:58:21 AM »

Fair enough, but as you are both a lot more powerful than me, I will still refrain from the practice.

Starbender Enterprises
Conquering the Universe
One Galaxy at a Time
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2013, 05:33:05 PM »

By the way: the USEI is dead.  atention I was the last active player and left them in april i think.

Sorry for interrupting you!  17

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
sargas
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2013, 06:16:45 PM »

I don't consider it an interruption, thank you for the information.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: