Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 27, 2024, 04:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Solaris production factory  (Read 3019 times)
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2013, 01:09:29 PM »

I would suggest the availability of a Solaris production factory that would produce solaris. There would be a tech tree to improve it. There could also be an advance factory like the other tech or similar as the science labs (one or the other).

Location: could only be intalled on planets, maybe a specific type of planet (ground and gaz maybe)

Advantage: force us to take possesion of planets and defend those planet. Will bring more competition and action to the game. Will bring more combats and alliance. Will also force cooperation with the corps. One more reason to be in a corp. It would add fun I think!!!!!

Matamaure
Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 02:31:50 PM »

I like the idea of special modules specific to a certain planet type, that would make different planet types valuable and could introduce terraforming, but printing solars idk kind of unrealistic...

Report to moderator   Logged

Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 03:19:05 PM »

It is not a printing press for solaris that I think of for sure, it is an abstraction for a factory that process material and gaz from the planet, sell that production and end up with a profit (could be agricultural, industrial, medical, energy, electronic...). As the owner of the factory, you get the profit from the factory. Then the name "Solaris factory"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 07:01:49 PM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: