Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 05:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [ITO]  (Read 14012 times)
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 12:37:14 PM »

Please notice, that Captain Fenix just got promoted and is now the only Commodore of the Imperial Trade Organisation.

The Leade Jazzbob confers this rank to Fenix because of his reliability and power.
He is also very dedicated to his Captains and even new recruits.

Commodre Fenix is now an official member of ther ITO administration and remains as the first deputy of Leader Jazzbob.

Report to moderator   Logged

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
FreezeLove
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2013, 06:30:35 PM »

Congratulations to Fenix wow

You can call me what you want, just dont call me late for dinner!
Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 09:25:57 AM »

Thank you Jazz, the additional privileges that are given to me with this rank will allow me to further support the corp and I plan on doing just that. I also want to thank all of the captains of ITO for being active, asking questions, and for learning more and more and becoming more powerful in the process. With all of you working with us I am sure that ITO will continue to grow and become better and better.

"Hear me! And if I close my mind in fear, please pry it open.
See me! And if my face becomes sincere beware.
Hold me! And when I start to come undone, stitch me together.
See me! And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn..."
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 12:05:43 PM »

Please notice, that Captain Fenix just got promoted and is now the only Commodore of the Imperial Trade Organisation.
Congrats Fenix for the (dubious) honour of an administrative position. Now you will get yourself bogged down in politics, paperwork and judge/jury duties haha.
It can be fun organizing and leading though (at first) Enjoy it while it remains fun and new haha
.....<strolls back to his desk....mutter mutter, paperwork, requisitions, leave applications, sick leave....war....WAR!! get onto that one ASAP...gosh>

Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 09:09:04 AM »

Congrats Fenix for the (dubious) honour of an administrative position. Now you will get yourself bogged down in politics, paperwork and judge/jury duties haha.
It can be fun organizing and leading though (at first) Enjoy it while it remains fun and new haha
.....<strolls back to his desk....mutter mutter, paperwork, requisitions, leave applications, sick leave....war....WAR!! get onto that one ASAP...gosh>
Lol, I've been in leadership positions before in other games so yea I know how it goes. Right now things are going well though, hopefully the much needed updates to the game happen before I get up to your level of power/ insane micro management for ships and keeping track of people. xD

Fenix
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2014, 08:39:54 PM »

I just want to make this part of the official public record. At this point I have now moved on from working in ITO and have decided to found my own corporation, the Order of Serenity. My seperation from ITO should in no way reflect badly upon them, I have nothing but friendship and respect for each and every one of its members. It is a great corporation and strongly deserves the consideration of any pilot looking for a corp to find guidance and support. I moved on simply because I felt it was the best way for me to continue enjoying the game as much as I possibly can. Jazz, thank you for the opprotunity that you gave me as well as all of the help both in support with QP's and the use of corp ships and for the information that you gave me, I hope I repaid all that you gave me with my support of the corp and I hope that you will continue to prosper. I'm sure we will continue to talk and work together in the future so if you ever need help let me know.

Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 05:51:51 AM »

In the name of the Imperial Trade Organisation I would like to thank our former Commodore Fenix. He was a big benefit for all of us and we have nothing but best wishes to give. May the Order of Serenity prosper and grow and may our corps be close together in future!

Jazzbob

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: