Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 07:03:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Galactic Council directive executed  (Read 18265 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 04:41:13 PM »

@Sargas: Its a very involved story PMI weaves there. No wonder you guys are a bit confused and fractured. Thankfully our team was formed from a single mind-set so we are all working in the same direction, at very different speeds ;)
"Time is a relative? No wait, TIME is related? darn it, the answer is there somewhere" ;)
Report to moderator   Logged

Corporal

I'm somewhere in here...

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2013, 12:54:59 AM »

There is no such thing as time.
"Its all the same f**king day, man."---Janice Joplin

Starbender Enterprises
Conquering the Universe
One Galaxy at a Time
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2013, 04:32:45 AM »

@Sargas: Its a very involved story PMI weaves there. No wonder you guys are a bit confused and fractured. Thankfully our team was formed from a single mind-set so we are all working in the same direction, at very different speeds ;)
"Time is a relative? No wait, TIME is related? darn it, the answer is there somewhere" ;)

My main concert at the moment has been helping our newer members to become stronger.  In general becoming stronger and more self productive is the main thing.   I admit our history is a bit complicated.  The reason the merger happened and PMI was formed was because I was originally talking with another player who brought up the idea that Pirating and Mining together could be productive.  This was actually the former leader of EIMC I was talking to before he left the game. He was trying to get me to join his Corp though. I then decided to just start my own alliance. I came up with the name.  I then started discussing the idea with Wolfdoc and he liked it. So we ended up deciding on the merger. I honestly am not sure how much he had discussed with his own people before the merger. I talked Scion (bad idea) into joining. Another top corp that only had 2 active members also joined in. Kerbos was the leader of it.  In the end the idea of the alliance was a good idea.  For the most part many of us are on the same page. We have similar plans and goals. Though how we obtain them does differ. Though the leadership of PMI tend to just do SOS missions and COMs. Sargas though does enjoy mining.  Bob is usually off on his own mining but I got no issues with that.  Being one of the founding members of PMI, if he wishes to do so I won't say anything. The hardest part is getting new members on board things.  For instance I have been teaching them how to do SOS missions as well as explaining the importance of VIP. I even buy them their first month of it. Most are like me when I played in regards to VIP.  They think they don't need it.  Once they see what it does for them though I think they realize just how good it is to have it.  I am really glad Wolfdoc talked me into getting it back in the day.  We do seem to be getting a lot more new members here lately. I think in a 2 day period a few weeks ago we had 3 new members.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2013, 10:35:30 AM »

Peace time does attract new recruits for sure. Things are pretty cozy right  now for the top corps. Sorta like the dinosaurs. We are given heaps of time to grow and no predators to stunt our development; until that fateful day of the comet blast from God lol

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2013, 01:43:41 AM »

So true lol.  Here before long I am going to be proposing we do something about the inactives that are filling up sol and other places. I got ideas for how to figure out if someone is active. When I get time off work I will try to do it. Well either time off work or if I quit. I am really hating my store manager.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: