Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 03:15:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The name's Xero  (Read 3929 times)
Xero
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2013, 03:17:23 PM »

Hello all. I'm brand new to the game so I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Going to be trying it out over the next few weeks. Any help or advice that can be given will be of great help. Thanks.
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 04:14:39 PM »

Welcome to the game. Follow through the SOL Academy. It is pretty easy. Also there is some helpful info that can be found here on the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 06:28:17 PM »

Welcome 1

If you need advice just scroll trough the knowledge bits on the forum a bit, some good guides in there and feel free to ask questions.

http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/board,19.0.html

StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 02:59:09 PM »

Hi am Stefan Alexander, many people of the SOL corp has seen me this days on the board, i played to many without touching the forum, i published in Suggestion the idea of a Cloaking Device and for everyone who dont know my objective....; i am just have 1 ship, the Kiev Warship, no i am not a pirate, the objective of my Warship is to complete any COM`s missions and if anyone needs some defense in the colonies call me, the pay is only the fuel, before i decide this way of life in the game i thinked about a miner and colony player but better take the gun and destroy the bad guys(yes i read that no every pirate is bad).
Well i hope my delay in not posting anything doesnt bothered anyone  Opps
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 03:48:28 PM »

Hi am Stefan Alexander, many people of the SOL corp has seen me this days on the board, i played to many without touching the forum, i published in Suggestion the idea of a Cloaking Device and for everyone who dont know my objective....; i am just have 1 ship, the Kiev Warship, no i am not a pirate, the objective of my Warship is to complete any COM`s missions and if anyone needs some defense in the colonies call me, the pay is only the fuel, before i decide this way of life in the game i thinked about a miner and colony player but better take the gun and destroy the bad guys(yes i read that no every pirate is bad).
Well i hope my delay in not posting anything doesnt bothered anyone  Opps

I really reccomend having multiple ships. Otherwise your growth will be real slow.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: