Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 01:38:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [SSS] --- S. S. Syndicate  (Read 38182 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2013, 08:39:51 AM »

Syndicate's Stance: Aggressive.

Never mattered if you are stronger or weaker--if the Syndicate likes it, the Syndicate will take it.  12
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 08:54:49 PM »

...waits and watches...
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 02:01:45 AM »

I would advice the Syndicate to not attack anything belonging to PMI. This isn't a threat. Just a friendly warning.   I am sure IMG will give you a similar warning though it might not be too friendly. lol
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 05:17:32 AM »

I have no reason to hit any of you (not yet anyways, laugh).

Though after graduating the SEA course a little more than 3 months ago, fact is, warnings and serious threats didn't stop me from doing what I like when i just had 2 ships; even more so now that i have 20 ships and make millions daily.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 11:36:17 AM »

The thing is though if you tick off multiple GC member alliances your likely to not just have 1 alliance after you but the entire GC. Especially if given outlaw status.  It might be a pain for 1 alliance to find and hunt someone down, but it is a bit easier for 3 to do it. Though it is still a bit of a challenge.  I really wish SirEmi would just implement my idea for probes. It is really needed. As of right now PMI has no quarrel with you and I really hope it stays that way.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 03:11:10 PM »

Never mattered if you are stronger or weaker--if the Syndicate likes it, the Syndicate will take it.
Ohhh a player at last! Stealing candy from a baby is a whole different proposal from snatching it from the grasps of a grizzled, battle-hardened pirate-smacking crew bristling with shiny new guns and no place to point them! Dont let me hear from the babies that you been stealing their candy or mommy will be coming along to spank the naughty ones haha
You may find our taste not to be your liking raphael. It can leave a bitter after-taste in your mouth 1 20 ships should give my dogs of war a little exercise should we be given cause to come out to play ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:03:02 PM by Dadds » Report to moderator   Logged

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2013, 03:21:32 PM »

If only he could see what we bring in daily lol.  My income has been low lately cause I haven't been as active. But I even with just some COMs daily I am bringing in many millions a day. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2013, 06:00:53 PM »

yeah i personally rate at 10's of millions a day, and i am slow compared to my chosen co-captain lol
Tempted to point him at one of my large mining colonies to show him the pain of raiding haha
our meager 7.5% taxes now are close to 100M$ solars and that is only in the last few weeks since our last spending spree (gotta take that credit card outta Aysle's hand haha)

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 07:47:58 PM »

From out 2 percent tax our corp fund is currently up to $70,469,247.00.  lol.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2013, 05:57:09 AM »

The replies have gone a bit off topic since I never assumed that 1) I earn more than you game oldies and 2) my corp earns more than yours. My point was entirely different.

@Dadds, since you are so confident, why don't you just point me to one of your "large mining colonies"?  If by any chance that I'm bored in one of the following weekends, I might just launch a simultaneous raid on 15 of your planets/moons, then another 15 planets/moons after 15 minutes, and so on until all/most mines in that star are wiped out. We'll see how you can defend that. 1

@Jam, I doubt probes will ever get implemented but I'd love having them in the game. There are some players I'd love to hunt and kill.  laugh
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2013, 11:27:21 AM »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

@Dadds, since you are so confident, why don't you just point me to one of your "large mining colonies"?  If by any chance that I'm bored in one of the following weekends, I might just launch a simultaneous raid on 15 of your planets/moons, then another 15 planets/moons after 15 minutes, and so on until all/most mines in that star are wiped out. We'll see how you can defend that.

sure. let me know when you are not bored. I surely am. i would love to give you a real lesson in combat. well, it wouldnt be combat lesson, more a spanking lesson for naughty boys haha. Let me direct you to my military commander who can "show you the way" haha.
Incase you are a little slow and not sure of how to count correctly, let me point a few maths numbers at you:
You own 20 ships that has in total 5M power. how do you expect to get past my all my corp ships, and my personal fleet, and my corp personnel fleet should i call them up to play with you haha. Oh, and do it in 15mins? 1 of my ships has more power than all your petty fleet combined. 1 of my stations has half your combined power... didnt want to get into a pi$$ing contest here. there is one thing to show "bravado" and yet another thing to be down right stupid! You be the judge on what i take from your comments haha.
And for ref regards earning more money than us. We never said you assumed you earned more money than us. You brought up the subject of how many millions you were making with your business, and we merely mentioned its chicken feed to what we earn. You took the thread to be about how much money you make.
So fuel up all your ships, Raphael, you are going to need a lot of fuel. Plan only for a one way trip. You wont have any vessels left to return lol

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 01:28:33 PM »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

@Dadds, since you are so confident, why don't you just point me to one of your "large mining colonies"?  If by any chance that I'm bored in one of the following weekends, I might just launch a simultaneous raid on 15 of your planets/moons, then another 15 planets/moons after 15 minutes, and so on until all/most mines in that star are wiped out. We'll see how you can defend that.

sure. let me know when you are not bored. I surely am. i would love to give you a real lesson in combat. well, it wouldnt be combat lesson, more a spanking lesson for naughty boys haha. Let me direct you to my military commander who can "show you the way" haha.
Incase you are a little slow and not sure of how to count correctly, let me point a few maths numbers at you:
You own 20 ships that has in total 5M power. how do you expect to get past my all my corp ships, and my personal fleet, and my corp personnel fleet should i call them up to play with you haha. Oh, and do it in 15mins? 1 of my ships has more power than all your petty fleet combined. 1 of my stations has half your combined power... didnt want to get into a pi$$ing contest here. there is one thing to show "bravado" and yet another thing to be down right stupid! You be the judge on what i take from your comments haha.
And for ref regards earning more money than us. We never said you assumed you earned more money than us. You brought up the subject of how many millions you were making with your business, and we merely mentioned its chicken feed to what we earn. You took the thread to be about how much money you make.
So fuel up all your ships, Raphael, you are going to need a lot of fuel. Plan only for a one way trip. You wont have any vessels left to return lol

You do like talking a lot, don't you?  14 But I have neither the time nor interest to debate in the forum.

Just tell me where your mines are.  You not answering directly only proves you're just all talk.  laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2013, 03:45:54 PM »

15 min?  Ok for attacking an unarmed mine that is a bit high on the timer. I can do it in half that time. Of course though once you get to targets that require you to power up more the timer does grow longer.  If you were to attack one of his defended planets your looking at a lot longer attack timer then 15 min.  If you want to make it a quick attack you would need to use a lot of QP to speed it up.
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2013, 04:18:33 PM »

The Imperial Trade Organisation [ITO] is condemning the actions of raphael openly. We think about setting a bounty on this head.

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 04:34:58 PM »

Sure. come on over to BIK 1440. Oh what? not on your Nav computer you say? Let me know when you find it and i will have someone pop over to welcome you. If you think you have no time for forum debates, i also have no time for your antics. Let me know when you are within 16 LY and then we can play

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: