Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 12:12:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [SSS] --- S. S. Syndicate  (Read 38173 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 04:48:05 PM »

Better still to save time, let me show you what you are up against. You think i do nothing but talk? come and invite me to a contest. i will take on all your 20 vessels at once if you like, and send you packing any time, any space, any where, you choose. All i see from you is talk in the forums. The few times i smacked you out of a system was just a little bit of playfulness to teach you not to mess with my junior members. I can guarantee you any encounters with me will not be profitable for you. Pick a system. Almost certain it will be in my nav comp
Now you want to play with the big boys? To quote a famous actor in movies, "Go ahead, make my day"
Report to moderator   Logged

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 09:23:45 PM »

I am getting tired of this 'mine's bigger than yours', so Rafe, if you are up to it, I am sending my weakest combat ship back to EARTH, and you can put 'your money where your mouth is' by meeting me in combat.  How do you feel about a 5QP wager on my weakest com ship against your strongest com ship.  Let me know if you are ready to see if you have what it takes.  'SCORPION' awaits.

(edit - aside to Dadds, if you cannot find his declared system, I might be able to help.

aside to Raphael, bring it on (if you you can and are not all talk))
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 09:32:25 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 02:19:56 AM »

*sighs*  I swear. Reminds me of a couple of drunk guys bragging about who's got a bigger you know what or who can pee the furthest.  Seriously it seems pointless. We all got powerful ships and weaker ones. My weakest one that is suited for any sort of combat is my raiding ships and even a newbie could defeat it if they caught it while it was powered down.  My strongest makes it look like it's nothing. In the end it don't matter though. Not like we can have large naval battles without an insanely high attack timer.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 11:19:30 AM »

i have enough ships to put one aside for the duration of a multiple day timer lol. Drunk guys maybe, but a contest it would not be for me. Just another day taking out the trash LOL.
Ya never know JamJul, if we keep rattling our sabres often enough, maybe Sir Emi will give us a timer waver by mutual consent button to hurry up pvp combat quicker without spending any QP lol
OK now i am in fantasy land again haha

Corporal

I'm somewhere in here...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 04:33:40 PM »

Still can't figure out how to get a banner in my signature.  dontgetit

Starbender Enterprises
Conquering the Universe
One Galaxy at a Time
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 10:58:13 PM »

Funny how much has changed since I created this thread. Most players seem so insignificant to me now. LOL

The Syndicate's stance is still and will always be aggressive, so please always rethink your actions/intentions towards any members of the Syndicate.  1
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 03:43:27 AM »

If he actually HAD any members of the syndicate LOL

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 04:09:28 AM »

I actually have two members when I wrote that--not that different from your slumping corp. LOL
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2014, 12:48:40 AM »

No doubt all with the same IP address. Since you are now a "corp captain" why dont you share your corp vessels around with your other members? I dont see any of them in the top 20. With all your corp ships you should be able to pad up your members all in the top 5.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 01:22:46 AM »

No doubt all with the same IP address. Since you are now a "corp captain" why dont you share your corp vessels around with your other members? I dont see any of them in the top 20. With all your corp ships you should be able to pad up your members all in the top 5.

Same IP address? Talking crap again even without proof. You always present your childish opinions as if it were facts. LOL

And about corp vessels: why should I listen from someone who failed his corp? You are the worst corp "leader" out there. That's why most your members left because you were never of any good to them. LOL 
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 07:14:44 PM »

Same IP address? Talking crap again even without proof. You always present your childish opinions as if it were facts. LOL

And about corp vessels: why should I listen from someone who failed his corp? You are the worst corp "leader" out there. That's why most your members left because you were never of any good to them. LOL 

Would you be willing to take advice from me then?  How about you give your active members a corp ship that can use on COMs. It will help their growth a lot.  I understand not giving them them people who aren't active though.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 11:36:15 PM »

Would you be willing to take advice from me then?  How about you give your active members a corp ship that can use on COMs. It will help their growth a lot.  I understand not giving them them people who aren't active though.

Giving them ships isn't the only way to help them grow. I'm helping them quite a lot actually.

I even have a new member who doesn't want help. He reminds me a bit of myself. LOL

And honestly, I've never been fully convinced of anyone's advices but my own. I would never be where I am now if I listened to the "advices" of others. As a result, those who were lions to me before are just puppies to me now.  laugh
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2014, 01:39:20 PM »

And honestly, I've never been fully convinced of anyone's advices but my own. I would never be where I am now if I listened to the "advices" of others. As a result, those who were lions to me before are just puppies to me now.
and these puppies are still biting your ankles lol. another power crazed megalomaniac with a "God" syndrome haha.
oh, and if i was to take a red pen to your spelling, its "advice" not "advices" lol. I guess you didnt take advice from your primary school English teach either 16

Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2014, 01:49:20 PM »

And for the record, not that i need to justify it to a single player corp captain who has never had to command or HAD a command, not one of my members ever quit from my corp. They just got bored and wandered into a more interesting game or had more real life issues to deal with perhaps. Maybe its because we were too peaceful though I doubt that. Mostly because the game grew stale before you were even a whiff of air in the game, Raphael.
So where are your new members anyway? I dont see them anywhere except on your list. They still finishing training?
The other 3 members has an approximate power rating of 1,372,536 looking at the balance of power ratio. All my members are in the top 20. You should think about that a bit

First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2014, 09:33:29 PM »

Who are you quoting?And honestly, I've never been fully convinced of anyone's advices but  my own. I would never be where I am now if I listened to the "advices" of others. As a result, those who were lions to me before are just puppies to me now.
(sic)

acapitalizationnd these puppies are still biting your ankles lol. acapitalizationnother power crazed megalomaniac with a "God" syndrome haha partial sentence.
oh, and if i was to take a red pen to your spelling, its "advice" not "advices" oh, are you giving me permission to grade your diatribes? oklol. I guess you didn't  take advice from your primary school English teach either 16

gives you a grade of 'D'

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 10:42:53 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: