Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 12:43:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [SSS] --- S. S. Syndicate  (Read 38179 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2014, 09:38:40 PM »

And about corp vessels: why should I listen from someone who failed his corp? You are the worst corp "leader" out there. That's why most your members left because you were never of any good to them. LOL
And for the record, not that i need to justify it to a single player corp captain who has never had to command or HAD a command, not one of my members ever quit from my corp. They just got bored and wandered into a more interesting game or had more real life issues to deal with perhapsIt's still quiting.  (are they still members of IMG?. Maybe its because we were too peaceful though I doubt that. Mostly because the game grew stale before you were even a whiff of air in the game, Raphael.
So where are your new members anyway? I dont see them anywhere except on your list. They still finishing training?
The other 3 members has an approximate power rating of 1,372,536 looking at the balance of power ratio. All my members are in the top 20. You should think about that a bit
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2014, 10:33:43 PM »

And honestly, I've never been fully convinced of anyone's advices but my own. I would never be where I am now if I listened to the "advices" of others. As a result, those who were lions to me before are just puppies to me now.
and these puppies are still biting your ankles lol. another power crazed megalomaniac with a "God" syndrome haha.
oh, and if i was to take a red pen to your spelling, its "advice" not "advices" lol. I guess you didnt take advice from your primary school English teach either 16

Pathetic. LOL. Just because you can't say anything convincing about my corp (got more members) and my ships (can defeat almost all of your ships) anymore, you turn to my spelling. Hahaha I just type it and don't bother proofreading it. Those who do bother with spelling and grammar in a game like this are just attention wh*res and are not worth any attention. But I wonder, what are you gonna criticize after this? My corp signature? How about the names of my ships? LOL
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 10:44:46 PM »

And honestly, I've never been fully convinced of anyone's advices but my own. I would never be where I am now if I listened to the "advices" of others. As a result, those who were lions to me before are just puppies to me now.
and these puppies are still biting your ankles lol. another power crazed megalomaniac with a "God" syndrome haha.
oh, and if i was to take a red pen to your spelling, its "advice" not "advices" lol. I guess you didnt take advice from your primary school English teach either 16

Pathetic. LOL. Just because you can't say anything convincing about my corp (got more members) and my ships (can defeat almost all of your ships) anymore, you turn to my spelling. Hahaha I just type it and don't bother proofreading it. Those who do bother with spelling and grammar in a game like this are just attention wh*res excuse me...lol and are not worth any attention. But I wonder, what are you gonna criticize after this? My corp signature? How about the names of my ships? LOL
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:02:42 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 12:39:40 PM »

if you want to get picky Sargas, and obviously you have nothing better than to get picky....(what a dull life you must be leading right now).... I was speaking American (with a capital "A") so that y'all can understand me prop'ly. Its the way youse guys speek. I will take my grading from an English teacher, not an American one, thankyou. If you want a scan of my English scores at graduation, you are most welcome to them, along with my IQ rating. Should make "y'all" feel a little more inferior than usual.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 01:08:46 PM »

No doubt all with the same IP address. Since you are now a "corp captain" why dont you share your corp vessels around with your other members? I dont see any of them in the top 20. With all your corp ships you should be able to pad up your members all in the top 5.

Same IP address? Talking crap again even without proof. You always present your childish opinions as if it were facts. LOL

And about corp vessels: why should I listen from someone who failed his corp? You are the worst corp "leader" out there. That's why most your members left because you were never of any good to them. LOL 

Would you be willing to take advice from me then?  How about you give your active members a corp ship that can use on COMs. It will help their growth a lot.  I understand not giving them them people who aren't active though.

Giving them ships isn't the only way to help them grow. I'm helping them quite a lot actually.

I even have a new member who doesn't want help. He reminds me a bit of myself. LOL

And honestly, I've never been fully convinced of anyone's advices but my own. I would never be where I am now if I listened to the "advices" of others. As a result, those who were lions to me before are just puppies to me now.  laugh

Your right it isn't the only way but it is one of the best ways and part of the reason corp ships's were brought into the game. Once they see how much they can be making they will appreciate it.  I understand their way of thinking.  I have always been hesitant about hand outs and stuff myself. But sometimes a person needs to stop and realize they could use a little help.  You may consider me a puppy but try to consider the wisdom of some of us older players. Not all of us are out to get you or nip at your ankles.  Some of us actually don't mind giving good advice with good intentions.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 01:38:56 PM »

The advice is lost on him JamJul, sorry to say.He knows best how to run a corporation haha.His corporation is so successful, and boasts so many achievements. Who needs a team when you are that good?

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2014, 01:43:28 PM »

The advice is lost on him JamJul, sorry to say.He knows best how to run a corporation haha.His corporation is so successful, and boasts so many achievements. Who needs a team when you are that good?

Maybe your right. But that doesn't mean I won't try to get through to him. Maybe I should have used an analogy about lions. How the young lions eventually take over the pride from the old ones. But the old ones still could offer some good advice since they have more experience. Running corps/alliances is something II have a lot of experience with. Not just on here. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2014, 02:38:05 PM »

keep trying to crack that nut buddy. its a tough one. macademia is the toughest nut we have here and its easier to crack lol. Not sure how young lion works though. Mostly the strong older lion wins gaining a pride. Until they get too old and toothless they cant defend and protect the pride. I dont see myself as toothless yet, and i am sure you are not toothless lol. Lions dont really revere there elders.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 02:53:01 AM »

keep trying to crack that nut buddy. its a tough one. macademia is the toughest nut we have here and its easier to crack lol. Not sure how young lion works though. Mostly the strong older lion wins gaining a pride. Until they get too old and toothless they cant defend and protect the pride. I dont see myself as toothless yet, and i am sure you are not toothless lol. Lions dont really revere there elders.

Your right about lions.  I guess the lion king just sticks in my head too much sometimes. lol. Still I won't give up trying. Sometimes a person just needs to let go of their ego and at least consider the advice of others. It would be nice to see more active players and move active corps. I just wanted to try to help make that happen.  This is why I don't mind helping out other players such as with the fuel stations that will come in the future.  It is why I don't mind helping out other corps who aren't as high up to grow stronger from time to time.  If this game is to survive us bigger players need to help out the smaller guys so we can help keep people active.
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2014, 02:37:40 AM »

Does my membership in S.S. Syndicate make me a target for IMG or anyone? Haha...

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2014, 11:14:08 AM »

lol

you decided to wear the 'bulls-eye'...

...oh, btw, your membership in the corporation known as SSS does not target you by us in any way.  All are treated equally by the Sargasian Empire...

(edit because...

...well, just because...

...jeez, I had something to add, ok...

... ... ...

...sargas, hush.  It'll be ok...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:16:13 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2014, 03:19:45 PM »

Does my membership in S.S. Syndicate make me a target for IMG or anyone? Haha...

Just means IMG will come after you.  TGE has no interest in pulverizing SSS anymore. lol
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 03:22:39 PM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2014, 08:42:38 PM »

Just means IMG will come after you.  TGE has no interest in pulverizing SSS anymore. lol

"Pulverizing" huh. TGE may not have interest, but I do have an interest to exterminate TGE. Wanna talk more about this topic? diablo
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2014, 09:11:29 PM »

Just means IMG will come after you.  TGE has no interest in pulverizing SSS anymore. lol

"Pulverizing" huh. TGE may not have interest, but I do have an interest to exterminate TGE. Wanna talk more about this topic? diablo

Here I thought we weren't enemies anymore.  Why would you want to pulverize us? We haven't given you any real reason to want to. lol
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2014, 11:34:53 PM »

Yes, indeed. 

Why do you want to pursue this course of action, Rafe?

I thought that TGE and SSS had reached an accord.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: