Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 06:58:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to add Raphael to outlaw status with GC  (Read 5658 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2013, 02:25:44 PM »

As you have witnessed in forum posts and in game, "Admiral" Raphael continues to act in a threatening and provocative manner, showing little to no regard for this Galactic Council, its charter or its members. After several attempts to teach him some manners and a lesson with force of arms, he continues to badger us with his taunts and insulting us and others with ship and station names.
I request that a vote be held to escalate his status to outlaw and ramp up military actions on his corporate holdings. It will only be a matter of time before he becomes a nuisance to others of this council and to the other players out there who cant defend against his actions.

Regards,
Dadds, Galactic council member, Founder [IMG]
Report to moderator   Logged

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 12:23:08 AM »

I have brought up this matter on our corp board.  You should have your answer by tomorrow.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 03:59:55 PM »

I apologize for the wait.  We are still discussing the matter. Seems not all of us are on the same page on this. It seems not everyone feels he should be added to the outlaw list. Mostly due to him not doing a lot of uncalled for destruction.  Though I personally think the attack on IMG's stations could be counted as this not everyone feels that way. I will let you know as soon as a decision has been made.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 07:02:11 AM »

No problem. i think the decision has already been made for good or evil by Aysle looking at another posting of his. My 2IC has come back and he is pretty darn ticked off with the current state of affairs. Naturally i have to back his actions as i have backed all my members in the past, particularly if i feel in the same way about piracy and being bound by a law others are not bound by. It seems there will be a blanket war on piracy. The GC cant counsel, govern or make decisions correctly as 1 of its member corps is currently MIA and the 2nd has sympathies toward piracy while the remaining member corp (us) generally want to see the total downfall of upstarts and petty thieves, thugs and pirates. We will take our negotiations to a different type of table again. I suspect this will be our last submission to the exalted GC as it stands now

Good Day Sirs.

(Adjutant, ready my battle armor. Prepare for conflict)

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 08:48:52 AM »

After much discussion we finally got our vote.  We vote yes to add Raph to the outlaw list. I am sorry for the time it took to give you our decision on this. 

BTW don't let our sympathy for pirates fool you.  Yes ones just seeking profit we might defend.  However in cases like this it is another matter. I unlike you guys am not ready to give up on the GC.  You may get tired of waiting on us to decide things. But I also have had to wait on you guys to decide things as well. A much longer time period I might add and I am not going to give up on the GC.   As for the MIA corp.  If you will stick around I have a proposal for what to do about them.  Sorry I haven't been the most active person. I just had 3 teeth pulled on Friday and haven't exactly been feeling good.  Still dealing with gum pains from it healing up.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:53:12 AM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
Aysle
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 03:03:27 AM »

Thank you for the PMI vote... sorry Ive been a bit busy (RL baby on the way so way busy) anyways IMG votes Outlaw as per Raphael... due to his constant lack of respect or decorum in the galaxy
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 03:56:26 AM »

Thank you for the PMI vote... sorry Ive been a bit busy (RL baby on the way so way busy) anyways IMG votes Outlaw as per Raphael... due to his constant lack of respect or decorum in the galaxy

No need to thank us. If he had been content to just come after you guys we might have left it as a thing between you two. But hell he has threatened to make Sol burn and has shown PMI he just wants to be a pain in all our backsides.  It would be nice if he someday repents his ways. but for now it seems like we get a little target practice. lol
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 04:39:02 AM »

The ITO will discuss that topic internal and publish the resut in here.

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 08:42:34 AM »

The ITO will discuss that topic internal and publish the resut in here.

This matter was discussed and approved prior to you guys joining. So he is officially an outlaw.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: