Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 05:28:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Combat attack report bug  (Read 1997 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2013, 08:38:19 PM »

I think i have finally narrowed down a bug that drops all your current PvE counters from your list of current attacks when you engage in a PvP with someone.
It seems if you have several counters going doing com missions, and you then attack a player, all those combat counters vanish from your global attack button except the pvp ones
If you engage in com missions after the pvp initiation, those ones do start appearing again on the attack button, but not any of the previous ones.
Further to this, it seems to be a global thing as i engaged in PvP vs a player, and another player in the same system also was affected by this event, even though he had nothing to do with the actual PvP encounter. My apologies to that captain for messing with his global attack buttons lol.
The combat counters are still running, its just that you cant access their status from the main attack menu anymore and have to go to local page to see how your attack counters are progressing

Dadds
Report to moderator   Logged

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: