Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 08:54:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Attacks by Gronk(PMI)  (Read 11447 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 12:48:33 AM »

No-one in PMI has the ability to 'track' anyone (if we did, the issue with Rafe would be over).

How exactly would it be over? Believe me, if a game feature will be introduced wherein one can track another player, it will be more of an advantage for me than a disadvantage.  1
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 12:50:27 AM »

it could be a lot of fun though...
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 06:51:41 AM »

How exactly would it be over? Believe me, if a game feature will be introduced wherein one can track another player, it will be more of an advantage for me than a disadvantage.
It would be an advantage because superior designed warships from PMI and IMG would wipe away the presence of SSS in an afternoon. You dont need a tracker, Raphael. You know where to find me, or us. Funny enough you choose to slink in the shadows running away when confronted or putting up lame assault platforms to waste everybody's time at Sol
You think by putting up a blank orbitals with provocative names like "IMG is scared of SSS. LOL"  is going to bother me? When i am sitting in orbit waiting for your brave, fearless combat ships to come and scare me away, i will be happy to keep killing you and your lame vessels at every opportunity. You havent been able to best even my smallest scout yet.
i have said before, and keep saying, put your ships where your lame mouth is and fight me, if you dare. You "outpower" all my fleet quite significantly so come and bring it to Saturn. Winner take all. including a retraction to any claim over the planet. Retractions and defeat acknowledgements to be posted on the open forums.
Lets go, hero, if you dare! My Corp vs your (cough! cough!)Corp yawn

Dadds

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 09:55:56 AM »

You think by putting up a blank orbitals with provocative names like "IMG is scared of SSS. LOL"  is going to bother me?

Bothered enough for you to try to taunt me for the nth time in the forum.   lol_sign
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 11:21:24 AM »

How about we not dragvthe raph situation into this thread. This has really gone off subject.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2013, 12:17:40 PM »

How about we not dragvthe raph situation into this thread. This has really gone off subject
You started it 16

Bothered enough for you to try to taunt me for the nth time in the forum.
Where else would one go since you are too cowardly to come and actually face me in a real battle Raphael. The readers are entitled to  know how lame you are in game as we know you to be.
Now i am finished JamJul haha
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:22:37 PM by Dadds » Report to moderator   Logged

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: