Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 06:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IMG war update  (Read 15892 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2013, 02:23:07 PM »

It's kinda a shame that SirEmi changed the battle system so weapons can only fire once in combat instead of once per round like in the old days.   Perhaps we should petition SirEmi to change that back.  Not that we need them for Raph.  But it would be more useful for COM missions and give them a more practical purpose against multiple ship. I honestly can not why way lasers shouldn't be able to fire more then once per round. Same goes for vipers which are essentually fighter ships.  As for railguns, I do admit the reloading process might take time but then again those are so overpriced that they aren't worth really making to use anyways.
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 12:17:30 AM »

You talk too much again dadds. If you need more POW, go to Tau Ceti E1. I have a 14.7M ship there. Don't bother bringing your weaker ships like your 7.8M ship named Imagine as it has no chance anyway. LOL. Make sure you use QPs because I will earn big bucks if I finish that mission. That ship will never leave the orbit until it finishes its mission so you or the whole of GC can attack it over and over again. Let's see who will hold out longer. laugh

500k is impossible? That's like a comment from a noob. Ever heard of huge terran planets, science ships, and especially the science officer?   14

It's funny how you talk about a "1 man outfit". Tell me, who else is active in IMG?  laugh

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 08:28:35 AM »

500k is impossible? That's like a comment from a noob. Ever heard of huge terran planets, science ships, and especially the science officer?   14
Gee, I have been told that only a noob uses the term, "noob" here lol. Ever heard of huge terran planets? lol yeah i have. Funny enough, i have discovered them well before you were born, Raphael. Oh, there are "officers" in the game? gee, thanks for pointing that out to me. Ever counted up to ten on your fingers without having to start over because you forgot what comes next? So lets count how many huge terran worlds you hold (btw they hold around 120 modules for the really big ones. I know, cause i possess some) Now, lets do the math on 120 x 100 science for MK I. OK so, there is 12K of science. now we have to get up to 500k hmmm, easy hey, we only have to fully possess around 40 of these super terran planets. Oh but wait, since i am such a noob who has only explored 80% of known space, i should probably consult with PMI who has also done some extensive surveying and come up with the total number of super terran planets ever found. And guess what, none of us together have found 40 haha. OH but wait, you say what about that officer thingy, MR SPOCK. Yeah forgot about him. 30% more science hmmmm..... now you only need 384-385k of real modules which is 32 super terran worlds. "hmmmm Navigator, hand me those star charts.....hmmmm nope 32 super terran worlds possessed by SSS Raphael, negative sir...."
Of course i have taken into account science ships, which is my comment about how much percentage of ships are support (science and non combat) that you own to achieve 500k science.
I may talk too much, but the difference between you and me, Raphael, is I can back up talk with fact and action. YOU JUST TALK!!  laugh

If you need more POW, go to Tau Ceti E1. I have a 14.7M ship there. Don't bother bringing your weaker ships like your 7.8M ship named Imagine as it has no chance anyway. LOL. That ship will never leave the orbit until it finishes its mission so you or the whole of GC can attack it over and over again. Let's see who will hold out longer. laugh
On my way. 14M ships i will just bring my smaller vessels for that one haha
OK guys, looks like the BBQ is going to happen at Tau Ceti E1. Come on along! its a spectator sport.

Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 09:23:57 AM »

ITO Observers take their seat to watch this event. cool

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2013, 09:25:08 AM »

On my way. 14M ships i will just bring my smaller vessels for that one haha
OK guys, looks like the BBQ is going to happen at Tau Ceti E1. Come on along! its a spectator sport.

As much as I would love to each of my ships is rather busy at the moment. Some are busy working to remove the Raph infestion in the galaxy. Those eggs,  I mean labs seem to be everywhere. I do have our big corp ship at S/Alpha Centauri B1 but it is rather busy doing a high paying COM itself. Payout is about 30 mill. Though I could always place a placeholder there.  But then again I am not sure i want to waste that much QP on Raph's ship. I would of couse be willing to wait for a timer to count down but we both know he won't wait. He will jump before then.  BTW Raph those kind of pays you are getting there.  Mata makes that kind of income and higher from each of his COMs.  Also add in his high tech levels and long build times, mata is still leagues ahead of you despite what your inflated power shows.  For that matter so are the rest of us.  Anyone can do what you have done and inflate a ship with a crap ton of marines.  Try getting that sort of power when building proper ships.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2013, 09:31:11 AM »

Who said that I am only occupying large terran planets for my labs dadds? I am occupying countless smaller ones as well. LOL! Anyway, I don't have to prove it to you. Same goes to my power rating and, by extension, to my income. If it weren't for existence of the top ranking, nobody would believe that I have almost 170M power now, or that I am earning much more than you.  laugh

Guess you just ate your words about the 1 man outfit huh?  Like Mata, you need to think sometimes. laugh

You are just attacking me there and not using QPs. Might as well juimp from the orbit as I will be done much sooner than that 100+ hours timer.  1

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 09:56:23 AM »

Mata I can honestly say is thinking before he speaks. You haven't seen his tech levels.  I have. I have also seen the kind of pay he brings in.  Stop assuming you are better just because of your inflated power. You found a system you could easily abuse.  But guess what I could easily do the same and be right up there with you.  I just prefer to build proper combat ships.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2013, 10:33:49 AM »

Ok then, Jam. Let's not talk about income nowdays; that can't be proven 100% anyway since you are also not seeing what I earn. Marines may not be expensive, but shields? Am I just manufacturing marines and nothing else? LOL That's one of the reason why I also suggested the Hall of Fame in another thread so that things like income are shown.

But anyway, was he also thinking when he said this:

In fact I was making more than you today,  6 months ago boy.

You honestly believe that six months ago, he was still earning more than what I earn now?
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2013, 11:07:46 AM »

Considering the income I saw from him then yes I do. The thing you got to realize is not all our income comes from COMs. We also do SOS's missions which can bring in loads of money. When you combine all he was making I can believe he was making more. As for the shields. Yes those are costly. I am surprised you didnt just resort to regular shelds myself with a crap ton of upgrades.  Still they can be quite affordable when your weapon budget is so low. I would like offer an idea for you.  Try making ships with some real weapons, marines and shields. Then see where it puts you. Anyone can do it like you have. But how we do it is a real challenge. With your current income though starting to convert ships to those shouldn't be a major issue for you though.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 11:36:58 AM »

Numbers:

Ralph income: you brag that you were making 40 millions so it is the number I used.

Mata income 6 months ago: 10 COM ships of 8 mil power each (total power 80 millions as you stated it). 1 COM ship max income of double max power 16 millions with a timer of 3 days. We do not get the max all the time. Lets average at 12 millions per 3 days. Then 4 millions per ship per day times 10 ships: 40 millions per day.
3 SOS ships: average 3 millions per day times 3 ships: 9 millions per day

Total mata income per day 6 months ago: 49 millions
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 06:52:31 PM »

Mata, read carefully. I said I earn AT LEAST 40 million. Most of the time, I earn much more than that at around 60-70 million a day. 40 million is only when the other timers are still not done. Sometimes I even earn more than 100 million a day if long COM missions finish at the same time. It's just impossible. Don't show me numbers Mata as I have much more than that. I have twice the power and number of ships compared to what you had 6 months ago, yet you insist to have earned more? Is it too hard to understand, BOY? laugh

This thread has become pointless. I'm done here.  1
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:19:17 PM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 07:17:22 AM »

Yesterday was a good day. I completed the following 7 COM missions (as reported on our corp forum)

Excellent battle captain! I have transferred $ 8 595 766 solars to your account. +228 POW
Excellent battle captain! I have transferred $13 442 976 solars to your account. +429 POW
Excellent battle captain! I have transferred $14 618 693 solars to your account. +811 POW
Excellent battle captain! I have transferred $16 376 077 solars to your account. +353 POW
Excellent battle captain! I have transferred $20 190 560 solars to your account. +436 POW
Excellent battle captain! I have transferred $24 653 885 solars to your account. +455 POW
Excellent battle captain! I have transferred $30 058 012 solars to your account. +812 POW

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2013, 05:36:41 AM »

this thread is all about war update, not the financial review, so yeah Raphael, you are done here.
Because you complete several comms in one session does not equate to earning that per day. I have already pointed out that you cant count up to ten, you prove that in your rambles. I can boost my bank balance by 40 million in a day with just 3 combat mission completions, or less (average of 16-18 per combat x 3 is 48-54M) big deal. How long where your counter timers to get there? pfft...i am about to go off and go complete 3 missions also....ohhh look, i earn 50M$....
Only thing i do agree with which should be brought up in another thread is: Lets have some glory stats posted from the admin regarding most combat, most income etc. I think i started that thread before Raphael was even born but was not discussed on. Maybe a weekly prize to the top achievers in certain areas, now that we have that admin upgrade in place to count stuff. Anyway, this IS NOT THE PLACE TO DISCUSS THAT.

Private

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 06:56:12 AM »

Yes Raplh...dream whatever the hell you want, but even I can blow your installations, in just a week, a great quanty of your trash labs were destroyed by ME  12 and I am scouting to blow more of your trash labs.
I am now the worst nightmare of your scientist in my territory and around
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:58:55 AM by StefanAlexander » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 07:23:08 AM »

Call to arms of all player vessels. BLOW UP whatever you find of Raphael, he cant retaliate against every one. Protection in numbers. Go mobile, seek and destroy all his scattered minor mods. Show him that he is public enemy No1. and he cant push you all around with threats. I will step up back into the game some more to be more vigilant and will respond to any targets i can get to that you dont feel capable of taking out.
To the GC in particular, we need to step up coordinated strikes vs Raphael and chase him back down the rabbit hole he came out from under. Its a pity we cant put an embargo on Earth to prevent him from buying any more cannon fodder marine personnel. IMG will build back in SOL to a powerbase stronghold offering cheap fuel to all ships excluding SSS sponsored vessels. These SSS vessels will be removed from orbit.

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: