Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 07:11:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IMG Stations  (Read 53318 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2014, 12:57:22 PM »

yah its the same as when i hear an american say G'Day lol they can never get that quite right either. eh. that is language and cultural barriers hehe.
so you would be the best to consult over a copyrighted rug design then? lol
Report to moderator   Logged

Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2014, 02:18:48 PM »

I never suggested you called Sargas a coward, Dadds.

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2014, 02:37:06 PM »

just making sure you read me correctly, Joolz. I dont like being misquoted. it happens a lot in this forum. or, more to the point, misinterpreted

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2014, 07:30:43 PM »

I am using the collective "you" you all, or how do your 'mericans say it? ya'all?
You all choose to side on one side, that is cool. easy to work out the targets that way. You, Sargas, have been most outspoken against everything i have had to say in forum since i cant recall when. Now, i am just fed up with your collective opinions, and so all those who which to voice their opinion against me can meet me in the field of combat. If you look closely "Joolz" i didnt call Sargas a coward, it was raphael, who chooses to tell how great he is but runs from my warships like a little boy. Even more funny, is watching JamJul run like a frightened girl. Didnt even stick around 5 mins after i turned up at Sirius before he ran away. Abandoned his com mission and his panties lol. very funny. Big tough forum warriors. Pretty darn pathetic in combat.
And good luck to getting a bounty JamJul, you are just travelling down the path of the criminal and coward as expected. We know where you are. Expect lots more pain. Anyone selling info to JamJul will be in the same grouping as his corp. Its time to exterminate the rats.

It was a tactical retreat.  What you forget to mention is that the ship you tried to attack didn't have any weapons. Those are still being built.  All it had for weapons was marines.  I was using it on a COM to keep earning money.  I knew that ship didn't stand a chance just yet against yours, so I made the smart choice and got it out of there.  It is not cowardly to retreat from a battle that you have no chance at winning.   But it is smarter then letting it sit around and take a beating.   As for this collective opinions non-sense.  Just because people have similar or the same opinion doesn't mean it is a collective opinion. It doesn't mean there is a conspiracy. Sometimes all it means is people are thinking the same thing and sometimes when that happens, it means perhaps those people may be correct.  Of course they could all be wrong too. But there is usually a good reason why they have the same opinion.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2014, 10:18:44 AM »

It was a tactical retreat.  What you forget to mention is that the ship you tried to attack didn't have any weapons.
then what was it doing out there in a com mission? Oh wait. You went the Raphael build of ships. All the time you were telling me how weak Raphael was in PM and you are building his style of over inflated, pumped up power ships with no content. LOL. There is the collective mind....BORG. You have been assimilated in the hopes that apparent power means actual power. Couldnt be further from the truth lol
I have a good tip off of about 16 IMG stations if its worth your while to pay me lol (just to add a note to bring the thread back to topic 16)

Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2014, 08:53:44 PM »

He said it was on a COM to make money. You apparently imagine that he'd have it at Sol when it could still be making money while the other modules are being built. You attacked an incomplete ship Dadds. It would be the 'Raphael build' only if he was going to leave it like that.

Your assertion that this constitutes any credible evidence for a 'collective mind' or that Jam is copying Raph further displays how hard it is for you to distinguish reality, confirmed by established facts from paranoid delusions and imagined facts.

The consensus seems to be that you're imagining that everybody has sided against you to avoid the reality that you've sided against everyone else. That's because we can all see what's in front of us and agree on what we see. We still disagree on things.

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2014, 12:44:24 AM »

Forward any IMG ships doing COM missions to me. It's fun making their ships jump just hours before they finish the mission. LOL
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2014, 08:25:09 PM »

The consensus seems to be that you're imagining that everybody has sided against you to avoid the reality that you've sided against everyone else. That's because we can all see what's in front of us and agree on what we see. We still disagree on things.
And yet i see you as a self-appointed spokes(person) to JamJul....yeah good argument about my consensus there BORG #2. I use the (person) insert so as not to assume i am actually replying to a man. Wouldnt want to be "sexist". Havent seen many "real men" here yet.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2014, 10:03:42 AM »

Since the humiliation of IMG's defeat at Ganymede over half a year ago, they have been terrified of setting up new stations. No use to keep this thread alive.  12
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2014, 10:58:12 AM »

Topic unlocked.

20 QPs for [IMG] jake1976's station. Message TOOA for the info and reward. Info will be confidential. 1
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2014, 09:45:54 PM »

don't unlock your thread to post a non-related topic.   Start a new thread.   (never mind, I see now it is related, however, it's kinda gauche to close and then reopen a topic). 

when you lock a thread, you are saying "nothing more needs to be said here!"  and not saying  "nothing more needs to be said here unless I want to say something".

It's kinda unprofessional and/or unethical.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:52:01 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2014, 10:15:12 PM »

Your definition of locking a thread is yours alone, and not mine, and I can lock and unlock it whenever I want. LOL

I don't see the need to create a new thread when in fact it is what the thread was made for in the first place.

Now what YOU replied is out of topic. Don't bother posting here if you have nothing to say about the topic.  1

I'm gonna lock this thread again for the same reason why I locked it before: to prevent people like you from posting non-related posts! There is a need to do this because there is nothing to be said about bounty hunting. It is not a debate, and I am not asking for your opinion about the bounty. Bounty hunting threads should be by default locked right away, not like what it is now where it's gotten so long because too many people comment on it. Bounty hunters will have to read everything to know who they should be hunting, which in my opinion is a such a hassle.  laugh

The bounty for Jake's station is still up!  1
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 10:29:17 PM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: