Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 16, 2024, 05:33:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: EoS  (Read 7634 times)
sargas
EoS
« on: December 18, 2013, 02:02:33 AM »

The EoS (Empire of Sargas) is looking for potential members.
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 08:19:14 AM »

Last time I checked you were still a member of PMI.
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »

When I look on the TOP corps list an EoS seems not to exist.

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 10:44:14 PM »

He  changed the name of PMI withouut telling them  14

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 07:40:54 AM »

No our name hasn't been changed.  We were having a little personal dispute. I am not for sure yet but I think things are working themselves out.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 08:20:08 AM »

Interesting.

The Syndicate will welcome the EoS when it's official.   1
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 08:44:51 AM »

hmmmm.

Some respect please Sargas toward your current corporation, regardless of how "despicable" they are lol
Its just not polite to be advertising for followers toward your faction while still part of another faction.
Conflict of interest is the common charge for this sort of action.
If you want to form EoS then break from PMI and start her up. I am sure this will be welcomed more than working on a faction while within a faction.

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 02:18:59 AM »

If you are not a potential candidate for the Sargasian Empire, then keep your bloody mouths shut!
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 06:56:37 AM »

Hey Guys: calm down  19

Leader
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 12:17:04 PM »

oh, so its a totalitarianism you want to run? no freedom of speech? And vulgarities? I suggest you watch YOUR manners, "EoS padawan", less it gets spanked before it gets out of its nappy stage. You all know me by now. I dont bluff. Not sure if you have noticed the trigger over your head or not yet but there are a heck of a lot of itchy trigger fingers primed and waiting for the go ahead. And that is not a threat or idle bluff but the simple facts. Check out your attack counters, pretty sure right now there is one ticking on your location. Possibly even stopped ticking and waiting for the red button to be pressed. When my 2IC comes back to relieve me of my watch, i will know more then. A favourite saying i heard once (probably from the red-necked side of the world called Texas) that "a polite society is an armed society" and we are armed, so lets keep it polite ;)

We are well within our rights to comment on this provocative post. Every employer in the world would sack such a corporate claim jumper like that. If one of my members posted openly and defiantly like that while part of my corporation, they would be out on their corporate donkey's rear. Telling me to shut up is just going to make me post more. If you dont want any comments, DONT POST ANYTHING!! Its not rocket science sheeeshhh!

Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 04:40:50 PM »

It seems to me, that this whole Topic has no sense. If the "EoS" is looking for new member it shoult maybe first be founded..

Leader
sargas
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 09:49:36 PM »

oh, so its a totalitarianism you want to run? no freedom of speech? And vulgarities? I suggest you watch YOUR manners, "EoS padawan", less it gets spanked before it gets out of its nappy stage. You all know me by now. I dont bluff. Not sure if you have noticed the trigger over your head or not yet but there are a heck of a lot of itchy trigger fingers primed and waiting for the go ahead. And that is not a threat or idle bluff but the simple facts. Check out your attack counters, pretty sure right now there is one ticking on your location. Possibly even stopped ticking and waiting for the red button to be pressed. When my 2IC comes back to relieve me of my watch, i will know more then. A favourite saying i heard once (probably from the red-necked side of the world called Texas) that "a polite society is an armed society" and we are armed, so lets keep it polite ;)

We are well within our rights to comment on this provocative post. Every employer in the world would sack such a corporate claim jumper like that. If one of my members posted openly and defiantly like that while part of my corporation, they would be out on their corporate donkey's rear. Telling me to shut up is just going to make me post more. If you dont want any comments, DONT POST ANYTHING!! Its not rocket science sheeeshhh!

You are correct and I apologize for the previous posting.  It was completely without thought.
sargas
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 08:30:59 PM »

your arguements have been met.  This topic is now locked.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: