Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 05:43:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: since I cannot speak in Council Chambers  (Read 9347 times)
sargas
« on: December 29, 2013, 01:55:22 AM »

... free to keep talking about issues that need to be resolved, while the rest of the community laugh at our benign attempts at order and continue on through their merry way blowing up what they want. I dont have full forum powers here as the GC so cant moderate as you can JamJul, however if the GC is happy to have my vote count as a full proxy vote for my GC rep then so be it. Just post the topics to be discussed and topics to be resolved in appropriate threads or new subject folders to suit perhaps. I just dont have a lot of time to wade through all the forums to find i missed something i was supposed to be paying attention to. Even the time taken to post here is taking away from both my gaming experience and my festive holidays with my family and friends.

Stop hiding behind the wall of 'I'm not the rep'.  You have established the fact that your 'rep' does not reflect the opinion of IMG, and that you hold the ultimate vote.

Take the time to read the forums and learn what is needed.

This sounds a lot like the scenerio:

I'll let my rep handle this until I don't agree with it.
If your vote is final, then vote!
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 01:58:28 AM »

Sargas while I agree with you.  I ask you not add any more fuel to the fire.
sargas
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 02:01:00 AM »

well, at least it's just a 'gag order' and not outright censorship...

Why are you so concerned about this anyway, JJ?
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 02:19:20 AM »

Because right now this would just be adding more fuel to the fire.  Something we don't need right now.  Let me handle these GC issues.
sargas
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 02:21:14 AM »

what fire?

then please handle it, I don't see a lot of progress here...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:22:55 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 02:22:31 AM »

The thing is Dadds and I have been chatting in the game since that post of his.  I am working on things.
sargas
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 02:31:21 AM »

what things are you discussing behind PMI backs?
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 07:55:56 AM »

You have established the fact that your 'rep' does not reflect the opinion of IMG, and that you hold the ultimate vote
I hold the opinion of IMG and my rep upholds that opinion. If (on the one time he made a glib statement without anyone realising it was some sort of approval) that rep overstates or gives approval to something not discussed at my office, then i reserve that right to overturn any comments. That was a once off thing and the reason I now sit and state my authority is because of the grief (particularly from you) that it caused. Now you want me to step up each and every time to state my opinion? Surely even you see the hypocrisy of this?

Last time i looked, JamJul IS PMI. How can anything be discussed "behind PMI backs"?
Anyway, probably nothing compared to what you are chatting to SSS behind PMI, IMG and the GC backs.
JamJul, as leader of his corporation, is holding private discussions with a NAP'ed leader of IMG corporation and fellow GC member, regarding the current state of political events and standings, and as such has nothing to do with you at that level of discussion. When it becomes your business, you will be informed.

Take the time to read the forums and learn what is needed.
The reason i no longer troll these fair forums is because of the drivel i read from them, this latest thread being a great example of it. Why should i waste my valuable hours sifting through all this trash that gets posted? Post something of measure and mark it as such and i will review it.
Now, while i have your attention, i have a little something more profound to say:
I ACCUSE YOU, Sargas, of at the very least to be not upholding the GC directive. For collaborating with an GC confirmed outlaw. For failure to take action against such a criminal.
The fire is overhead Sargas, and the clock is ticking. As i have stated in previous postings, you all now are on the clock and have 24hours (or less from my counting) to start sorting out your affairs and figuring out which side you want to belong to. Respond to this accusation as you see fit, in words, or much more preferably, in action, to vindicate yourself.
<tick tock, tick tock>

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 11:57:09 AM »

And upon what are you basing your accusation?
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 06:46:12 AM »

And upon what are you basing your accusation
My evidence is thus:
upon the very observable fact that you are co-habitating with a declared outlaw, and have done nothing to deal with it. He has declared YOUR station safe but will attack ALL GC stations and any ships that orbit them? And in the forums you are more likely to attack and denounce me, while supporting his actions
JamJul tells me that you dont have the firepower to conduct your own defence of Jupiter, however that doesnt stop you from going on record to support the GC, PMI and its allies and directives. And to that there is always calling in support from your PMI corporation power as well as the GC
As I declared earlier in other posts, "the inquisition is upon us". Denounce "the devil" (the devil being in this instance the GC true enemy, Raphael, if you missed the subtle innuendo lol) and be saved forever. Embrace the devil and be tossed into the fiery brimstone that he resides within.
If you look outside your starboard porthole, Jupiter is warming up enough to turn it into a HOT GAS GIANT. Aysle has taken to the field and if you thought I was hungry for a conflict, let me tell you something, he is the one who taught me the art of warfare here lol
I see things are getting into quite a "pickle" for you Sargas, and i dont envy your position right now.
IMG and with all the powers of the GC and with PMI warships are here to "liberate" you from the scourge that is Raphael camping in your bed chambers. All that you really need to do i guess to get a retraction on my claim is really decide to make some sort of public denunciation of Raphael and all he stands for, or, do nothing and at the very least, be a fence sitter like NHC and let the chips fall where they may.
You love to quote law and legal proceedings; many a case and a conviction has been achieved on nothing but circumstantial evidence. And in fact I think that there have also been convictions of guilt where "to do nothing makes you just as guilty as if you had committed the crime yourself". Just need to do something to sway some doubt in my mind (and the jury) back to your way.
The sticky thing here though is: If you do denounce Raphael and embrace the GC as you signed off on, then likely he will blow up your station. (I would probably just pack it up and sneak away while the big guns debate it tbh haha)
Jam Jul has asked me to stay my hand until the 1st of the year and in another thread is calling for the dissolution of the GC by that date.....my crystal ball gives me a very bad vibe about that action.
 As an ally, and a former worthy opponent and out of respect for the person I have started to get to know better, I would love to grant him his wish but unsure how long i can hold back the wave since my mandate has always been 24hrs to conduct the inquisition.
The galaxy waits with bated breath on your speedy reply and choice 1

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 11:51:04 PM »

once again I let my anger influence my judgement.  The above quote was petty and posted without thought.  I apologize.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2013, 02:46:53 AM »

We are just two "grumpier old men" lol Perhaps we need to do a movie together. You want to be walter mattau or the other one? lol
In all things, i guess, its about checks and balances

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: