Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 09:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: EoS  (Read 32725 times)
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 03:41:02 PM »

representing the opinion of ITO I think you should acquit your corp well in january and we should vote at at the 1st february.
Report to moderator   Logged

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 03:59:10 PM »

really old...lol.
seriously, do you want to be part of this failing almost about to be dissolved, organisation again? lol JamJul was about to call for it to be disbanded by the 1st of Jan, until i started getting a little noisy in here again haha
Also remember, the GC are at war with SSS (Raphael) which conflicts with your policy on servicing anybody at your fuel stations.

(hey, can i now give you the "move on order" since Jupiter is claimed by PMI? lol) OK cheap shot from past argument/discussions lol

I for one would like to see EoS make some substantial stand against our sworn enemy before making a decision on entry to GC.
We dont want another fence sitter like NHC. What the GC needs is solidarity and total support by its members.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2014, 04:53:54 PM »

PMI gave up it's claim to Jupiter. So he is free to set up there.   As for what I will vote.  Right now I would say no.  As for in feb. We shall see.  But at the moment I don't see myself changing my mind.
sargas
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2014, 05:42:16 PM »

ok, then.

I'll wait until February.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2014, 03:17:06 AM »

You can keep waiting forever if you want.  I was talking to Dadds it it seems mata informed him that your corp has a NAP with SSS now.  Taking that into consideration I seriously doubt you will be accepted anytime soon.  I would also think long and hard about any future association with Raph.
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2014, 04:48:36 AM »

While it is not a crime to have a NAP with an outlaw declared by the GC, it would be considered a conflict of interest regarding GC rulings toward outlaws.
Just as NHC are being re-assessed as members for failing to have say or action within the GC with regard to outlaws, so would your associations and stances with SSS, previous and present, be used to assess your application to enter into the GC, in my opinion.
The IMG rep has been informed of this latest treaty, and will likely make a call or official stance regarding your application soon.

Dadds, member GC, CiC [IMG]

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2014, 11:35:43 AM »

The NAP was issued after y'all gave me the criteria for admission into the Council (while I was still in a 'corporation-sole').  It was to insure my safety before the Empire grew strong enough to defend itself.  Nothing is said in section 4 of the charter except that the 'outlaw' is placed on a KOS list.  It does not say we must attack him, only that we can (in SOL system).

If I rectify this, what else will y'all bring up to keep me out?

Oops, I see now the conflict of interest and will negate the NAP immediately.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 12:11:10 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2014, 04:48:43 PM »

The NAP was issued after y'all gave me the criteria for admission into the Council (while I was still in a 'corporation-sole').  It was to insure my safety before the Empire grew strong enough to defend itself.  Nothing is said in section 4 of the charter except that the 'outlaw' is placed on a KOS list.  It does not say we must attack him, only that we can (in SOL system).

If I rectify this, what else will y'all bring up to keep me out?

Oops, I see now the conflict of interest and will negate the NAP immediately.

Are you even aware of what a KOS list is?  Kill on Sight.  That actually does mean GC members are to attack on sight if they think they can win.  I am glad your negating the NAP now cause it is a huge conflict of interest and even if you get rid of the NAP now, this is still likely to delay acceptance into the GC.  Simply because it will leave some of us wondering if you aren't actually working with Raph behind our backs.  I don't buy that it was to protect your corp.  Both you and Mata can handle yourselves well enough. Especially Mata.  Newer members are of no real interest to Raph and you weren't a part of the GC. You had no real reason to think he may come after you when he is more focused on us at the moment.  I am not trying to keep you out of the GC. I am just telling you how it looks from my end.  I get the feeling Dadds could possibly see it the same way. 
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2014, 04:58:59 PM »

Big thanks for the compliments JJL, it is apreciated!

But the NAP dated before I joined the EoS.

If we where to plan in your back... lol... We would not want to be in the GC in the first place... lol

Sargas, I could not restrain myself again ;)

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2014, 05:04:28 PM »

Big thanks for the compliments JJL, it is apreciated!

But the NAP dated before I joined the EoS.

If we where to plan in your back... lol... We would not want to be in the GC in the first place... lol

Sargas, I could not restrain myself again ;)

That case it would make it look even more suspicious to Dadds after Raph had said back when Sargas was in PMI he wouldn't be attacking his Jupiter Station.  I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but you can see how some might find it suspicious.
sargas
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2014, 05:43:01 PM »

so, you are going to listen to the word of a sworn enemy and not that of a friend...

As you have already stated in response to the earlier topic of why is he not going to attack me (Jupiter Station) and still attack other members of PMI, Rafe does this kinda thing to foment distrust between friends.

I feel this latest attempt at trying to control the upstart corporation, is fueled by your own paranoia and distrust.  At least that is how I am interpreting the situation.  I hope I am wrong, but that is how it looks.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2014, 06:06:33 PM »

so, you are going to listen to the word of a sworn enemy and not that of a friend...

As you have already stated in response to the earlier topic of why is he not going to attack me (Jupiter Station) and still attack other members of PMI, Rafe does this kinda thing to foment distrust between friends.

I feel this latest attempt at trying to control the upstart corporation, is fueled by your own paranoia and distrust.  At least that is how I am interpreting the situation.  I hope I am wrong, but that is how it looks.

Your right Raph does like to cause problems between friends.  Before those were just words.  Now however you not only admitted to talking to him after forming your corp but you agreed to a NAP with him.  That right there causes suspicions to grow. Considering you had expressed interest in your new corp joining the GC even as you were splitting from us, I do find it odd and suspicious that you would agree to a NAP even though you had the intention of trying to join the GC.  I honestly am not sure what to believe right now.  But please consider how it looks from my point of view.  Then consider it from Dadds as well.  I know you better then Dadds.  I know you just want to avoid a lot of unnecessary hassle and don't always think things through completely when it comes to stuff like this.  So I can see the possibility you didn't mean anything by signing this NAP with SSS.   But it isn't so easy for Dadds to see it and it even makes me a little suspicious.  The thing with me is I have a hard time ever really trusting anyone completely.  However I have had a measure of trust in you for quite a while.  I hate questioning that trust.  But I can't dismiss possibilities either.  As leader of TGE and a member of the GC, I have to take into account the facts and circumstances. 
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2014, 12:31:59 PM »

Was there a corporation stance declared when EoS was formed? Did it state her NAP's that were in place on formation of the new entity? I ask because i could have missed something of that nature in the forums. I know its not a rule to state who you will or will not attack, or who you can and cannot attack, but I just seem to see a convenient NAP popping into place when it suits. A forum post not long ago was seeing Matamure challenge Raphael to single-handedly take on his entire fleet (along the similar lines to my challenge to SSS) and then suddenly a NAP pops into play which prevents this from happening? That posting was in the time-line after this NAP had been agreed to. So what gives there?
I will call it as i see it: Fence sitting at the very least. I can no longer be sure that if you were a member of the GC, and we called for assistance to remove a pest, that you would bother to show up. We could always put that in the charter oath, i suppose. We all know though that politicians have many ways to get around their sworn oaths. I am also aware there is a rat leaking information to SSS Raphael and until that person is brought to justice, we have to proceed with caution as to who we allow into the GC
I will recommend finding another fence to sit on!

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2014, 12:58:07 PM »

Dadds, have you divulged who you have treaties (of any nature) with?  JJL, have you?  Jazzbob?...

It seems to me that since I appear to have differing opinions, I am not wanted in you 'Good Ol' Boys' club.

I have met your requirements (the age factor will be met in a few days).  And now that I am meeting them, you come up with more criteria.

Please list all your bloody requirements here where all can see exactually what is needed to join the Council.

sargas (EoS)
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2014, 01:25:09 PM »

Dadds: you put intentions where there was none.

JJL: argueing, argueing, argueing, argueing, argueing, ..........words, words, words,......................meaningless, meaningless, meaningless

Judge on our actions, did I attacked you, did I disrupted your missions, Dadds, did I cam to support you against Ralph, did I ever attack anybody outside of declare wars...

You don't want us in the GC, say so here and now.

Friend or foe??????

You decide

Choose wisely little padawan

( yes Sargas, I am certainly not of the diplomatic type)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:57:35 PM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: