Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 12:26:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alderamin annexation  (Read 7251 times)
StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2014, 04:29:53 PM »

The IST has been along time inactive in the diplomacy, our Civil War against anarchist has sunk us into a deep economical crisis, and we joined PMI for economical help.As the time for the economical recuperation arrives, I have decided to have Alderamin as a system ready for a future colonization and industrial progress.

From day 4 of January of this year, I want to porpose to put your opinions about this annexation for a later decision of taking Alderamin or not.
Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 04:41:31 PM »

I need access to Alderamin and all other systems to do COM missions. It is the same for all the other players doing COM missions.
sargas
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 05:40:03 PM »

I do not believe that IST is trying to forbid COM missions occuring at this (or any) location.  He is just saying "no poaching".

The Sargasian Empire supports any organization that is willing to protect other citizens in it's 'sphere of influence' from harm.
StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 04:58:07 AM »

As Sargas said, no, we wont attack any kind of ship making COM missions in our space, as for mining, the player(or corp) must have a NAP or Alliance with the IST to mine there, as for the lone players, they must keep that mining operations active, things like resources transport, personal backup(if needed)...
Resuming.
Alderamin-porposed to be part of the IST
COM mission in IST space-Avalible for all except Raplh and other criminals
Mining operations-Avalible just if is an active mining.

ALL SHIPS WITH HEAVY WEAPONRY STATIONATED IN THE SPACE OF THE IST FOR AT LEAST 72 HOURS, WILL BE ATTACKED, AS FOR CORPS WITH NAP, THE STATIONED SHIPS THERE WONT BE ATTACKED AS WELL FOR ALLIES.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 05:33:22 AM »

Good luck in preventing those undesirable ships from doing COM missions there! laugh 
StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 06:26:00 AM »

COM mission in IST space-Avalible for all except Raplh and other criminals

Learn to read...*facepalm*
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 01:21:10 PM »

What he means is there isn't much you can do to stop him from doing COMs there.  Also right now IST is gone. Your a part of PMI right now. I don't mind helping you at the moment and later on if you want to reform it, that is fine. But personally I think you are in over your head if you try to take on Raph's ships alone. They may be crap but they are beyond your level at the moment.  This is why I have been encouraging many people to go after his labs instead.
StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 02:43:57 PM »

We are talking about Alderamin future annexation, not about Raplh...
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 07:28:47 AM »

OK now i am lost. IST? PMI? Annexations? attacking me if a heavy powered ship of mine is in orbit more than 72hrs? crap that is how long my comms take minimum sometimes for heavy armed ships.
I doubt if i would notice if your ships attacked my heavily armed ships though....likely they would just run over the top of them by accident haha

Its one thing being proud and independent, its another to be maniacal crazy mad to set up ultimatums without the firepower to back them up lol

I am sure you ummmm mean good.... somehow i managed to miss IST news bulletins before it was no longer. I blinked and missed it i am afraid.
As Jam Jul suggests, pick your targets and enemies wisely and dont take on the universe, unless you have to! hahaha

Private

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 07:53:43 AM »

Well, if the combat time preparation takes more than 72 hours then its understandable, sorry  Opps
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 03:29:28 PM »

Right now he is temperarily a member of PMI.  I allowed him to join us so he could work to grow stronger.  I have no issues with this if someone explains to me ahead of time.  That said I don't think he is planning on running anyone out of there.  He doesn't seem to much care if someone is there. But if their name is Raph or another one of our outlaws, he will try to run them out.  Reminds me of when Sargas tried to set up his on little area of space in the outer ring. lol.  Personally I hope he grows to like our corp and decide to just make it his new home. Though he is a bit outspoken.  Still all he ever asked from us was to use one of the corp SOS ships which I have allowed him to do.
StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 04:26:39 PM »

Well, just let me 2 weeks to get my Money Runner Ship...(SOS ship)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 04:41:04 PM »

This topic is kinda pointless as this time though since this annexation isn't set for anytime soon. I am locking the topic.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: