Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 25, 2024, 03:40:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [PMI] Gronk's Station  (Read 7747 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2014, 08:44:09 PM »

Information about the location of [PMI] Gronk's station will be awarded 10 QPs. Any information will be kept strictly confidential.  1
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 11:09:25 PM »

No, I won't help you, Gronk is my friend, and I value my friends.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 01:02:39 AM »

Same here.
StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 04:54:09 AM »

Raplh...failed  laugh
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 08:45:10 AM »

Mission accomplished. QPs were sent!  1
StefanAlexander
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 01:45:11 PM »

For who?For your inactive member? laugh
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 02:58:17 PM »

I wouldn't even say it was worth sending out QP for it.   His stuff typically isn't that hard to find.  Especially since he likes to sometimes set up in areas I would prefer he don't.  Also it really doesn't hurt him.  He mostly does COMs for most of his profit.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 07:43:32 PM »

You as his leader obviously didn't know where his station was. LOL! It was in the 3rd ring so it was actually a decent place to set up. It would have taken me a lot of time to scout all those stars, and I don't have the time nor interest to do that kind of thing.

What's your definition of "it was worth it"? You often spend QPs destroying my labs, and how much did you recently spend destroying a station that's worth 5k solars? Was it around 27 million solars? So think again.

If you conclude that destroying that station didn't hurt a guy as weak as Gronk, did you think destroying cheap labs would hurt a guy as strong as me? What's your reason of pointing that out?  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 08:18:25 PM »

My reason for pointing it out is because you have said over and over that you don't want to waste resources on attacking weak targets. Yet you just did.  I don't think it was much of a loss to him.  Just like what I wasted on that station wasn't a big loss for me.  Yes it was stupid. It was dumb. I thought I had enough to get through the shields on that first hit. Otherwise I would have just done what I did the 2nd time when I succeeded in blowing it up.  I mostly did it out of boredum too.  As for your labs.  Destroying your labs does 2 things. It hurts your research point gain a little. Granted not a lot but still.  But it also helps me to increase my research point income a little bit since these days I just leave the left overs behind.  Each attack only costed me 1 QP which isn't a lot.  I didn't need to use them on some of them obviously. But I didn't feel like waiting on even a short timer.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2014, 08:20:19 PM »

Also as for me not knowing where it is.  I don't force my members to tell me where they set up.  It is their business. 
Gronk
Private

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 07:45:47 PM »

Mission accomplished. QPs were sent!  1

LOL, this is quite comical. and to boot you even paid to find me... With a power of ~100K, anyone that has played the game for 2 months, with the current combat engine being how it is, could easily overcome my very small station with minimal effort. About the same effort is took one of my SoS ships to take out both of your stations on Jupiter and Mercury on 19-Jan-2014. that wasn't a typo, those stations of your were destoyed with SoS ships   laugh

We took no monetary loss in loosing that station; We've now destroyed or captured 300+ science modules of yours;
installed modules should have looked quite familiar to you, as they were re-purposed modules of yours we captured, or money from selling some + minerals were used to furnish the station; We still have copious amounts of captured modules of your's to repurpose.

Gronk has kicked a few of your COM ships to the curb with little effort; Gronk has no fear of you, we enjoy devouring braggarts. 
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 09:24:48 PM »

I like your style Gronk ;)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 05:13:20 AM »

yeah heck i have found lots and lots of gronk stuff, they are littered all over the quadrants. And you had to PAY for that info? harharhar that is just bone-idle laziness. Or maybe you dont have a navigation officer who can find his way around a galaxy chart without special instructions from someone else.
Have you given up finding me Raphael? Even when i told you where i was lol. (oh thats right, i am not worth the waste of time to bring my mining empire down to its knees haha) Sounds to me like you would rather waste your time on an easy target instead.
The rules are changing soon, Raphael, so hurry up and post as many bounties as you can before the day comes when you will be finished as a threat to others.

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: