Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 24, 2024, 02:34:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [TGE] Bob's Station  (Read 9925 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2014, 02:40:43 AM »

10 QPs for the location of each of Bob's station.  1

Edit:

The Syndicate wishes faster results, and thus DOUBLES the bounty to 20 QPs. As usual, any info will be confidential. Message Admiral Raphael in-game.  1
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 08:12:51 PM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 03:07:14 AM »

You just never quit don't you?  Not to sure you will find to many people wanting to turn bob in.  He is primarily a miner and a peaceful one at that.  He also tends to keep to himself.
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 03:20:07 AM »

You're right, I never will. I offered a NAP but you declined it, so now deal with the consequences. This will serve as both a lesson and a warning to potential enemies of the Syndicate.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 03:26:42 AM »

You're right, I never will. I offered a NAP but you declined it, so now deal with the consequences. This will serve as both a lesson and a warning to potential enemies of the Syndicate.  1

1. You never actually came and asked me for a NAP.  You just mentioned you would be open to discuss one.  That isn't the same thing.

2. In a post months ago I actually posted a possible way out of this entire mess for you.  You decided to just ignore it completely.

I can see what your trying to do. Scare off my members.  Gronk left for reasons not having to do with you and Bob isn't one to get scared off.  I think if that was going to happen he would have left back during our war with IMG. lol.  I do also understand another possible reason you may want to go after him though.  I found out from him that a while back he hit some of your labs. lol
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 05:01:45 AM »

[SSS] and Raphael's rules on peace negotiations, "Sign this NAP or we will eliminate you!"
Way to set back diplomacy a thousand years, Rapha  21
Bring your "peace negotiator" this way, pussycat, and we will grind you back into the dust that you rose from lol
My offer of bounty is a much more simple one. You guys all see how Raphael conducts himself on the field by his actions there and his attempt to buy the destruction of anyone who cant stand up for themselves.
I simply offer good will from IMG and a guarantee that if the pilots out there report on Raphael's positions, we will dispatch the required force to remove him from your neighbourhood.

Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 08:58:36 AM »

Jam, doesn't matter now what really happened, and I don't think many people really care anymore. Haha. I sure don't, and I will only stop if TGE offers a NAP without prerequisites. The Syndicate can forever wage this little war against IMG and TGE.  1

And reading these endless and useless rhetoric from Dadds is plainly a waste of time.  14
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 03:36:42 PM »

We have no interest in signing a NAP with you though.  We only agree to NAPs really when it is one of the following.

1. Both our corp and the other have a lot to gain from a NAP.
2. When i am friends with the leader of the other corp.

We stand nothing to gain from a NAP with you. Not only that but GC policy doesn't allow it.  You would have to downright stop attacking everyone, try to avoid dadds entirely and show us you have changed.  Then of course you would also need to apply to have yourself removed from the outlaw list.   Not to sure many would agree to removing you which is why the more you do to show you changed the better.  Then after all that if you were removed, maybe just maybe I might consider a NAP.  However it is going to take a lot to convince me that you have changed.  From recent actions it is clear you haven't and will always be this way.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 08:07:09 PM »

lol, lol, lol, lol...................................................lol, lol...............................................

It starts again

lol, lol, lol, lol...................................................lol, lol............................................... me too I am unable to stop.........lol, lol,..................you make my day..............
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 08:08:44 PM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 08:13:59 PM »

I edited the original post. Bounty is now doubled at 20 QPs.  1
sargas
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 09:52:30 PM »

OK, I see this for what it is.

SirEmi started this topic (forum - whatever you wish to call it), Wolfdoc (the original leader of PMI) offered the first bounty, and I received one of the first bounty payouts.

Please keep on subject and do not ridicule anyone for doing what we all have done.

(and Dadds, your offer of 'goodwill' as payment is empty,  your 'goodwill' will not even buy a cup of tea in the Galactic Lounge).
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 09:56:12 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 10:04:15 PM »

it will stop me from shooting you accidentally if i see or think you may be in bed with our enemy though Sargas.
Always i see you defending Raphael against me in the forums. Does anyone else notice this?
The point i make here though is its much more beneficial to have me as a buddy than a little one off payment for being a rat. Anyone found collecting bounties which cause damage or destruction to other pilots properties may soon find themselves subject to the same outlaw status as the criminal elements offering up this incentive.

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 10:49:18 PM »

I have not defended Rafe in any situation, all I have done is state what I think is unfair, unequitable, and petty arguements that concerns any citizen.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 11:48:39 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 01:38:45 AM »

and yet you find it quite OK for Raphael to post a ludicrous QP bounty on a minor (miner) player and dont at all find it unfair, "unequitable" and petty? His bounty offer is the very definition of all those words LOL. Not to mention considering my "goodwill" as worthless.
You can consider the verbal NAP we have between our corporations to be null and void as of this date, considering my goodwill is worthless.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 01:43:08 AM »

OK, I see this for what it is.

SirEmi started this topic (forum - whatever you wish to call it), Wolfdoc (the original leader of PMI) offered the first bounty, and I received one of the first bounty payouts.

Please keep on subject and do not ridicule anyone for doing what we all have done.

(and Dadds, your offer of 'goodwill' as payment is empty,  your 'goodwill' will not even buy a cup of tea in the Galactic Lounge).

1. Wolfdoc was not the original leader of PMI. When we merged to form PMI, he and I were both Co-Leaders. Neither higher then the other.  He just held the ownership position since the corp we picked to keep around and change the name of was the one he had before.

2. His bounty offer was for during war times. From what I recall no one outside our corp claimed the bounty.

3. Wolfdoc's bounty has nothing to do with the current situation and shouldn't even be brought up here.  

4. While we consider SSS an enemy and we do destroy what we can find of his stuff, TGE doesn't consider this a war.  Most of us don't go out of our way to hit him or to find his stuff. I used to but I haven't bothered lately.  I just get what I can find and what information gets sent to me.  I don't even need to set a bounty to get info on him.  
sargas
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 05:13:45 AM »

and yet you find it quite OK for Raphael to post a ludicrous QP bounty on a minor (miner) player and dont at all find it unfair, "unequitable" and petty? His bounty offer is the very definition of all those words LOL. Not to mention considering my "goodwill" as worthless.
You can consider the verbal NAP we have between our corporations to be null and void as of this date, considering my goodwill is worthless.

all bounties are petty etc.  it is a facet of the game however.

and as far as your goodwill being worthless; I did not say that, what I said was your goodwill is worthless as a bounty payment as it has no real value.

I value your goodwill as being just that, your goodwill.

1. Wolfdoc was not the original leader of PMI. When we merged to form PMI, he and I were both Co-Leaders. Neither higher then the other.  He just held the ownership position since the corp we picked to keep around and change the name of was the one he had before.  I did not mean that his bounty was offered while he was with PMI

2. His bounty offer was for during war times. From what I recall no one outside our corp claimed the bounty. His bounty was placed before we started GDI (remember them).  It was for information regarding the pilot Mirage, LadyEmi, etc.  I was one of the payees.  

3. Wolfdoc's bounty has nothing to do with the current situation and shouldn't even be brought up here.  Any bounty offered by anyone (at any time) is valid and as such belongs in any conversation about bounties.  

4. While we consider SSS an enemy and we do destroy what we can find of his stuff, TGE doesn't consider this a war.  Most of us don't go out of our way to hit him or to find his stuff. I used to but I haven't bothered lately.  I just get what I can find and what information gets sent to me.  I don't even need to set a bounty to get info on him.  

you can read Wolfdoc's bounty here:   http://forum.astro-galaxy.com/index.php/topic,8280.0.html
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 05:27:50 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: