Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 08:55:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Press Release From Emperor Jam-Jul Lison 1/29/2014  (Read 2192 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2014, 02:17:33 AM »

An image appears on COM panels through out the galaxy. It is of Emperor Jam-Jul Lison sitting behind a desk wearing a business suit with a serious look on his face.

Jam-Jul Lison: "Good evening everyone. I hope everyone is having a good nite. I apologize for interrupting your local late night broadcast but I have some important news to share. First off as many of you are aware by now Pirating & Mining Inc. are now officially The Galactic Empire.  I am sure some of you are puzzled by the name change.  You see our mining leader Sargas decided to leave and form his on Corporations. There was no suitable replacement to be found for him so I began to think perhaps the future isn't in mining. Perhaps it is in COM missions. Namely hijackings. So I have decided to take our corporation in a more military directions. We are focusing on combat ships designed to not only do COM missions but fight in battles whoever may want to threaten our new empire.  Unfortunately my former navy leader also decided to leave forcing me to find a replacement for him. Unfortunately though his replacement soon left to form his own Corporation shortly after that. Currently I am still looking for a replacement for him but I should find one shortly."

Emperor Jam-Jul Lison then takes a deep breath before beginning to speak again.

Jam-Jul Lison: "In other news as you might all be aware, The Galactic Council has voted to kick New Horizons off The Galactic Council. It is no secret that in their current state they are unstable and I can't really consider them a real Corporation at this time. A real Corporation has real leadership. They don't even have crappy leadership. Their previous leaders vanished on them and their new leader is barely seen. This is why I agree to kicking them off the Council. Sadly this has lead me to another unfortunate decision. One I feel I must make.  Back when we were PMI we signed a NAP with them.  I mostly did it because I was friends with their leaders and it was beneficial to both of us.  I extended the same courtesy to their new leader.  However seeing as they are mostly just a group of leaderless men, I am forced to realize that a NAP can no longer exist between us and them. So it is with a heavy heart that I announce the end of our NAP with NHC."

Emperor Jam-JuL Lison pulls out the original copy of the treaty between PMI and NHC. He looks at it for a minute as if thinking and then rips it in too. He then proceeds to rip it into a bunch of pieces.

Jam-Jul Lison: "Now that is out of the way, I have another announcement to make.  Effectively immediately I will be beginning what I am calling the Cleansing. I will be going system to system eliminating any modules, destroying any stations and jumping any ships I see that do not belong to the GC. Anyone in the GC or have a NAP signed with us will be safe. The purpose of this is simple. The galaxy is littered with stuff that isn't used any more. Stuff ranging from old mines belonging to active players that don't care about them all the way to stuff belonging to people who seem to have just vanished and we never hear from anymore. That is why I am calling it The Cleansing. It is my way of helping to clean up the galaxy of junk. Before you get mad and decide to take this out on members of The Galactic Empire, this is something I am doing myself. No one else in The Galactic Empire will be helping. Also those in Sol will not be attacked.  This whole process of course will take a lot of time. So if you have stuff you have just been leaving around, it may be safe for a while. Though eventually I will get to it. If you wish to sign a NAP with The Galactic Empire or at least want your stuff to be spared, feel free to contact me and we can discuss your stuff being spared.  Remember my main purpose here is to get rid of inactive modules. Not to harm active players. Now if you will excuse me I have business to attend to."

The image on the screen fades out.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: