Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 04:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Starfleet Academy (STAR)  (Read 3032 times)
Qwazar
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2014, 05:29:32 PM »

Space: the final frontier. .  .  to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

After playing AG for six months, I have decided to branch out on my own and start (yes, yet another....) a new alliance.   This was primarily brought on by the apparent abandonment of my current alliance by the other members.  I looked at several of the current alliances but didn't find one that encompass exactly what I was looking for.

My goal for this alliance will to be follow the Prime Directive of non-interference and will be based heavily on the actions and adventures of the various crews of the USS Enterprises.  Perhaps this will extend to actually running some internal/external role-playing should I find some members interested and/or someone looking to initiate a rp group.

"Full speed ahead, Mr. Sulu"
Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 03:00:38 AM »

If you need help, (QPs, advanced modules, etc.) message Grand Admiral Raphael in-game.  1
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: