Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  May 01, 2024, 02:40:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: revamping wormhole detector  (Read 3766 times)
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2014, 01:58:10 PM »

The game can get a boot in PVP. It need to revamped the wormhole detector function.  At this time it only give you little details. Just coming and going at your location. I like able get more information. 
1. Name of caption of the ship and corp.
2. Heading of the ship. ( by the lvl of the detector )
3. Able to triangle enemy ship. ( by ships or planets listening post )

With this new upgrade.  I in vision your can track your enemy  after a attacks on you or able setup a campaign to attack your enemy ships. I think this will be more fun to able to search and destroy.  At this time you only come across a ship doing com.
Report to moderator   Logged
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 05:46:26 PM »

The game can get a boot in PVP. It need to revamped the wormhole detector function.  At this time it only give you little details. Just coming and going at your location. I like able get more information.  
1. Name of caption of the ship and corp.
3. Able to triangle enemy ship. ( by ships or planets listening post )

With this new upgrade.  I in vision your can track your enemy  after a attacks on you or able setup a campaign to attack your enemy ships. I think this will be more fun to able to search and destroy.  At this time you only come across a ship doing com.

Not a bad suggestion. For those that might have trouble making sense of his statement(triangle enemy ships lol) I offer the following attempted translation:

The game can get a boost in PVP. It needs the revamped wormhole detector function revamped.  At this time it only gives you little details. Just coming and going at your location. I'd like to be able to get more information.  
1. Name of caption of the ship and corp and ship captain.
3. Able to triangle enemy ship. Ability to triangulate enemy ships location( by ships or planets listening post )

With this new upgrade.  I in envision your can tracking your enemy  after a attacks on you or enable you to set up a campaign to attack your the enemy's ships. I think this will be more fun to enable us to search and destroy.  At this time you only come across a ship doing com.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 05:52:22 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 05:51:47 PM »

O my god my old English teacher.   4  But how you like the idea.  17
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 05:55:38 PM »

It's important to speak concisely unless you want people to have no idea what you're saying (and laugh at you every time you speak)lol.

I think it would be great to add some features to the WHD though, and any of those would be good.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 06:03:16 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 04:55:00 PM »

yeah as posted elsewhere, i would love a simple (red) alert to tell me there is an update in the WHD logs. simplicity for programming. that way i wont forget to check my logs

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: