Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 24, 2024, 10:20:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: re. IMG Breaking headlines  (Read 27592 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 03:15:41 PM »

Show me one post that said "i quit" Joolz, or "theCommander" or anything else you want to call yourself or position you want to assume.
You cant, because it never happened. What passes for the truth in all of your addled brains is hilarious, but i think your synapses are not firing on all your cylinders. No doubt come about from all your secret whispers between known and declared outlaws, or ex pirates recently returned to ply their trade.
What is childish, is you wanting something that I created. Go play in your own sandbox if you so desire a sandbox of your own. I declared the GC closed for business as 2 corps cannot make an alliance or any decisions, especially since no one there has rep powers. How you read, "I quit" there is laughable at best and also very baffling and disturbing at the least.
People posting on their opinion of who should and should not be removed as members or moderators, when they are not part of a bulletin board moderation team, holds no sway in any forum or bulletin board that is run legally. They can complain to the admin if they feel they have been treated unfairly by a moderator, but they dont get a vote on who is head moderator of a bbs...
If you think you can own a council(group of people) or can dissolve it you either need a vocabulary lesson or a psychologist.
See now here is yet another example of "JamJul-ism" and shows true....i was going to say brain washing, but in this instance it appears to be brain wiping.
There is multitudes of examples of where a chairman, or a company spokesperson, can liquidate or otherwise close, cease trading, change alter or just simply fold an org if they find it is no longer in their best interests or of that org or person or persons belonging to that org.
And have you ever heard of "double dissolution" for example? When a council or governing body can no longer conduct its business after repeated attempts it is dissolved, or removed, from power, either by the people, an authority higher than that body, or from a call from within its ranks. Go ahead, everything you vote "yes" for, i will block with a "nay", which includes new members. Therefore, the GC should be closed as it is, in JamJul's words, "defunct" and in my observations, "no longer an alliance"
I will point out to you again, that the GC is an alliance of corporations. Since there is no alliance of corporations, there is no GC. you want to go and form another alliance, then you are free to do so and good luck to you on that.  Pick a suitable name to call it, like The Galactic Federation of Morons or something apt, since you all seem to get your lawyers bar memberships from a cereal box along with your plastic soldier toy.
The Galactic Charter is an object. It is a written set of agreements by its founding members, which you are not a part of, and as such cannot own claim to it. It is considered intellectual property and as such cannot be copied or used by anyone else without agreement by its author(s).Any reproduction of the wording and labelled as your own works, is considered "plagiarism" The title, the Galactic Council, is also bound by similar caveats, and cannot be used by any other org without the original creators express permission. This title was a product of IMG, and the charter originated by IMG and vetted and ammended by agreement by PMI (now TGE) and (NHC). Since both of those entities have either walked away (or lost interest) from being both a member of that title and its charter constraints, that leaves me as its only founder who has every right to do with it(the GC) as i see fit.
So I am pretty well through here with the subject, since smashing heads against an ignorant and reluctant mindset is totally pointless exercise, and a waste of good time trying to explain any real or factual concept to those who live and cling to their fantasy filled minds
Report to moderator   Logged

First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 04:10:45 PM »

Why do you think your 'real-life' examples are valid when mine are not?

Or are they only there for your use?
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 06:42:44 PM »

Dadds the majority of the charter was written by me.  As I proposed things for it,  aysle would either make amendments, suggested changes or agreements until we all agreed to the stuff. You were never even present on our forum when we were writing it.  You helped for the idea.  But the Galactic Council wasn't just your creation and The Galactic Council became an actual organization. Not just a group of allied people.  It could have been compared to the United Nations.  Your actions you have done here are what have made it look like you quit the council.  Which my default leaves ITO the only remaining member.  You were not the chairmen of the GC.  There was no seniority. Anyone accepted into the GC was given full and active status. Nothing was ever passed to allow the seniority type thing like you have been saying.  This means you have no power to completely dissolve the council on your own.  You have turned on a fellow GC member just because you didn't like what he said.  By turning on a fellow GC member you are in effect turning on the GC.  So it is hard for anyone to still recognize you as a member of the GC after all that has been said and done.  In my opinion you have no more say now on what happens with the GC then I do. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 06:45:17 PM by JamJulLison » Report to moderator   Logged
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 07:03:15 PM »

Indeed, Jam.

Dadds, you declared that it was 'ended' when you have only the authority to leave and badger SirEmi.

So unless you're saying you want to stay on the GC and re-build it like a competent leader, yes you resigned. The fact that you declared war on a fellow council member is itself a resignation as well, and also means you will not be re-inducted.

If it's baffling to you how your statements cannot possibly qualify as anything but a resignation, then no wonder your corp is just 4 people and with you making up almost 3/4 of it's might. You're baffled by this thing called REALITY to the point that you can only get three guys to join you.

Do you think that when a nation's leader declares the UN dissolved and walks out, he's doing anything more than leaving? Do you think they'd let you back in the UN just because you say declaring war on everybody doesn't qualify as quitting?

No, our opinions hold no sway. None of that is anyone's opinion. It's a fact- you tendered your resignation when you walked out and asked SirEmi to close it instead of re-building it like a competent leader.

Kudos on failing as a leader so thoroughly that 'your' GC has been dismissed, ITO is the sole remaining member since you drove TGE out and you resigned, and you have nothing but yourself and a few guys you're dragging down. That's a stupendous achievement.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:13:46 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 07:37:12 PM »

I agree completely with both JJL's and JoolzVern's (that's a lot of typing for my little fingers - may I call you Joolz?)postings and I am getting a little tired of this little 'copyright' situation.

Show us a date when you First introduced the charter.  Or the date of your First contribution.

We can then discuss "Copyright Rights".

Y'all have a nice day...

...enjoy...

Edit-

(Oh, btw, I was just as involved in writing that charter (and more involved than others).  I am an original signatory.
Prove you have an earlier copyright than mine and I will quit this)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 07:48:19 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 07:44:45 PM »

JJL, your last post on this tread sum it right. JoolzVern, is it possible to stop the insults. Would it be possible for everyone to act and talk civilized (me included). Even if others don't do it lets remain civilized.

Following is a part of the forum rules:

1.  Respect the other community members, and the moderators.

3.  No Vulgar or abusive language.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 07:50:31 PM »

and please, don't let your emotions overshadow your manners.
JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2014, 01:50:14 PM »

I'm sorry, but the most respectful thing I can do is to not censor my honest opinion, and treat everybody as though they can handle it without getting bent out of shape.

I'm not aware of any vulgar or abusive language on my part. I don't think what I said is abusive as the dissociative, paranoid delusion Dadds put fourth accusing me of not thinking clearly and being influenced by pirates and outlaws he imagines I'm talking to.

It seems to me that Dadds' actions and views show he's literally out of his mind- like he's dissociating from reality in some mental breakdown or something I'd rather not speculate on. So when he tells me I'm not firing on all cylinders in an ad hominem attack, I think it's entirely appropriate to say my opinion, and the facts behind it.

At least what I said is facts and opinions + facts that support them rather than ad hominem attacks on on his character or mental acuity, which Dadds spouts to avoid the facts and bury them. I can cite specific statements/actions that show me he's out of it but all he can do is say I'm not firing on all cylinders with no legitimate facts to back that up.

The dismissal of what he deems to be 'his' GC is to me an admission of failure as a leader to hold 'his' GC together.

That is not intended as an insult, or abuse or attack, but a simple observation just like Jam's view of the various corps that got Dadds riled up. This is just my view. I really think if he weren't baffled by reality he'd have more than 4 people in his corp. Again, not an insult but an observation.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 02:25:02 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2014, 04:57:49 PM »

haha i wasnt going to bother to weigh in on this thread anymore, since its pointless action to show someone the real truth. YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH! LOL
But i will answer or respond to the various questions and litigations, in a civilized fashion; and thankyou, honorable Matamure, for reminding us that we are in fact, or should be in fact, civilized and should act accordingly.
Let me begin with a verse from John 8:7, spoken by the main man himself, and i quote
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Now I have set the mood, lets examine your questions and concerns.
So  indulge me while I pull apart some of the pertinent comments of our esteemed forum colleagues, and examine and respond to them.
I'm not aware of any vulgar or abusive language on my part. I don't think what I said is abusive as the dissociative, paranoid delusion Dadds put fourth accusing me of not thinking clearly and being influenced by pirates and outlaws he imagines I'm talking to.
Interesting start to your claim that you are not abusive....I'm convinced with that statement that clearly you not only are not abusive, but you hold a psychiatrists doctorate also; oh, and that you have also analyzed me haha. To quote another great mind, the character Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory": "I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested" LOL
In reality though, let me just point you all to JoolzVern signature block. It all points at the paranoid, schizophrenic web sites of conspiracy theorists. Let us compare insanity's for a moment and ponder upon that. Hmmmmm..Only a true paranoid schizo would accuse another of delusion (meaning:the real truth) because he or she cannot accept the truth and reality. Plus, I have to love the irony of ambiguity in that comment harharhar...thankyou for that belly chuckle.
It seems to me that Dadds' actions and views show he's literally out of his mind- like he's dissociating from reality in some mental breakdown or something I'd rather not speculate on. So when he tells me I'm not firing on all cylinders in an ad hominem attack, I think it's entirely appropriate to say my opinion, and the facts behind it.
BOO HOO! that hurts my feelings! I declared war on a criminal in an online game, i must be insane harharhar...and BTW you did speculate, DOCTOR Joolz. Or more. You gave a diagnosis haha. (hmmmm add short term memory loss, possibly Alzheimer's syndrome, to his case file) Oh, also while you are in your professional, speculative and analytic mood, look up the definition of LIBEL, if you please. (I hope you have a good lawyer handy lol)
The simple fact is: JamJul IS a pirate who quit the GC only so he can "cleanse" the Sol system which by GC law is out-of-bounds to a GC member. Do you deny talking to him in private? It is clear you have been, because you sound like him more and more each article you post LOL You also have been involved in "the cleansing" as posted on the forums.

The simple fact is: The GC cannot function with only 2 members, who are at odd with each other. One who is a founding member who watched the desertion of everything those members signed up for, and the other who like to collaborate with known criminal elements. So it got shut down. I didnt go anywhere

The simple fact is: Raphael of SSS has been voted by the GC (of which you want to uphold and honor and build, and own) as an outlaw, and yet you also PM him to discuss his views and side with him as a misunderstood youth or some such nonsense. No, instead I see someone who claims to be a part of the GC, nay, to now control the GC and yet doesnt hold true to any of its directives or decisions. Instead you (think) you overturned that legal vote of outlaw and somehow pass it on to me? Such a joker you are. Show me one of your combat reports vs "the common enemy" as voted by the GC. They dont exist...you are dismissed from more scrutiny, Joolz. Only because there is just so much more to say about this and of which is of so little point, and so little time to deal with other questions as well.
NEXT!!! (cant wait to get to JamJul's version of "the truth")
You will all have to wait for my next session to deliver the other questions & requests, I have a real life to attend to. Stand by for more fun and frivolity!
<Dadds OUT> (by the way, that doesnt mean i quit)

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2014, 05:41:37 PM »

The simple fact is: JamJul IS a pirate who quit the GC only so he can "cleanse" the Sol system which by GC law is out-of-bounds to a GC member. Do you deny talking to him in private? It is clear you have been, because you sound like him more and more each article you post LOL You also have been involved in "the cleansing" as posted on the forums.

This post here is an example of why some people wanted to accuse the GC of trying to push people around. The GC Charter is rules only those in the GC are actually required to follow. While the GC preferred people outside to obey them, they weren't required to.  Fact is I was no longer a part of the GC and there for did not have to comply with the GC Charter.  I only attacked people at 3 locations. Known locations where inactives tend to just leave their stuff. Especially Venus and the Moon.  I even sent you a few of the combat reports and let you know of all this when I was doing it. You never once sent me a message objecting to it.  When I was in the GC you yourself used to comment on how you wish you could hit some of the people within Sol just cause you believed some of them may have sold you out to Raph. If it hadn't been for the GC Charter which you were required to follow I am sure you would have followed through with those thoughts without any real proof to back up your beliefs.  Fact is my actions had nothing to do with your declaration. You are just trying to use those as an excuse to justify your own actions which have no real justification. Your actions are the actions of a man who doesn't like having the truth thrown into his face. So rather accept it and try to repair the damage to your corp, you get your panties in a bunch and try to bully me into posting a retraction.  When I refused, you declared war.  When ITO posted their opinion, you declared war on them. GC or no GC you turned on your allies there.  You also turned on us in TGE who also regarded you as an ally. Do you think I liked contacting Raph and making a deal for information exchange.  No I didn't.  But after you declared war on us and I saw you weren't going to come to your senses I figured every bit of information we could get might help.  After all unlike you, he didn't declare all out war on us when I posted about his corp.   As for ITO.  As far as I know ITO has had no contact with Raph.   Though me and Joolz do chat regularly.  But I was never declared an outlaw or anything.  So there was nothing saying he couldn't do that.

On the subject of changing from Raph being public enemy number 1 to you being it.  You did that yourself with your actions. None of us wanted war with you except for probably Raph.  But you declared war on each of us for petty reasons. So you made us your enemy.  You made yourself Public Enemy Number 1.
JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2014, 07:45:03 PM »

Dadds if you think I need a degree in psychology to see you are not living in reality, then you only prove my point. You say you have a copyright on the GC charter yet you cannot prove you ever filed a copyright on it. You claim it belongs to those that wrote it, rather than the organization it was written *for*. If that were true you'd be able to sue SirEmi for violating your legitimate copyright. Yet your behavior and distorted view still seems rational to you in the face of reality.

You live in a fantasy land where the websites in my signature are run by paranoid, schizophrenic conspiracy theorists.

In REALITY anyone that realizes their wife is probably sleeping with their friend is a 'conspiracy theorist' as is any detective that theorizes that Bob and Jane conspired to commit a crime. But you use it as a pejorative as though detectives are crazy if they think such things or as though any theory of this nature must be unfounded despite any evidence presented and the history of the numerous conspiracies which are no longer theory(Nixon's CoIntelPro and Hitler's holocaust come to mind).

Yet, in your fantasy-land this is 'paranoid' and 'schizophrenic' or perhaps this just indicates you cannot comprehend the meaning of any of these terms. In REALITY these sites have absolutely nothing to do with paranoid, schizophrenic people, or 'conspiracy theorists'.

Stopkillerrobots' website for example is run by a coalition of experts and international organizations that includes a ROBOTICS PROFESSOR and his International Committee for Robot Arms Control (ICRAC) which is a group of experts 'concerned with the pressing dangers that military robots pose to peace and international security'.

He's not being paranoid or theorizing anything when he says fully autonomous robots are being designed and pose a great threat to us. The fact that this guy is a 'paranoid', 'schizophrenic' 'conspiracy theorist' in your mind further illustrates how far from reality you've dissociated. The fact that you think I'm the one that can't accept the truth here again illustrates that you have a serious mental deficit of some sort.

You might have a grasp on reality if you didn't think being informed or concerned about serious issues is paranoid or some kind of mentally deficient. Because you are so out of it, you probably don't *believe* the fact that the NSA and other intelligence agencies abroad are levying a cold war on the public despite it being well documented that they are spying on us, and such spying being considered a cold war when it was Russia. You probably *believe* that if you have nothing to hide then you're just being paranoid if you have a problem with it- despite the fact that many Jews probably thought the same thing until they found out the hard way that general warrants undermine your security.

I don't need you to remind me that I did speculate on what your problem is- the fact remains I'd rather not.

As for libel- that applies only if it's not true and harms your reputation. You seem to be the only one that can't handle the truth that I've outlined, and you've irreparably damaged your reputation far more than anyone else ever could.

As for Jam, I was under the impression he quit the GC because you were too incompetent to be present in Aysle's absence, not because he wanted to get rid of inactives, which he did start *before* leaving the GC. After leaving he was no longer obligated to stay out of sol and if you had a problem with him taking out inactives there you could have asked him or asked me to talk to him. Contrary to your fantasies I was never involved in his 'cleansing' and I objected to my single opportunistic taking down of Goodperson's stations being moronically associated to Jam's actions simply because he cited it in his defense. I talk to Jam regularly indeed, and it's no secret. I don't consider him an outlaw for taking out inactives, and I don't think Raph is as big a threat as Adolf Dadds that goes to war because his once ally had a view he didn't want made public.

"you also PM him to discuss his views and side with him as a misunderstood youth or some such nonsense."

Really? I think I'd remember that. It seems your delusions run pretty deep.

I've not once discussed Raph's views or youth or much else in PMs. The only PM exchanges we've ever had that I recall was when Cornedo took out a few of his labs and his later declaring war on ITO unless I "had a change of heart" at which point I asked him what change of heart he expects me to have about an unprovoked war of aggression.

As for combat reports, I'm sure you're aware that all my combat reports were deleted in the update, but I can assure you that while we seldom attack Raph he's repeatedly hit our guys and taken out stations in his war on ITO.

Of course you will fabricate whatever fantasy you can to justify saying none of this is true and that I'm just crazy because I live in a place called reality.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 08:24:38 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2014, 02:48:03 PM »

Singing: Hi Ho, Hi, Ho, its off to war we go...with a bang bang here and a sob sob there, Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho Hi..... Well you get the point.
You also totally validated and confirmed all my previous points with your ramblings Joolz lol. As does JamJul. Totally comfirms everything i have said. Makes my posting life easier.
You live in a fantasy land where the websites in my signature are run by paranoid, schizophrenic conspiracy theorists.
If you say so. go check your FBI dossiers on that also lol

IMG have started to move against TGE members, and ITO is on the food chain list when we get around to you...its just that you have less protein available right now compared to TGE and therefore of little significance. The big IMG "cleansing" is underway. As JamJul would put it, "I am giving all your members a good lesson in the game. The experience they will gain while i smash you all apart will be good for them" Such is the price to be somebody's flunky and to exercise "freedom and expression" of an opinion, even if you express another's opinion. Dont go jumping in on a personal issue between two corps next time, if you get a chance to have a next time.
As for combat reports, I'm sure you're aware that all my combat reports were deleted in the update, but I can assure you that while we seldom attack Raph he's repeatedly hit our guys and taken out stations in his war on ITO.
No idea what you talk about with an update. All my records are available, for as long as they are available according to the log page. What you are telling me is, you dont have any attack logs (or the aliens ate them). I knew that at least. No doubt you are all "bought and paid for" Trouble is, you only get what you pay for and Raphael hires cheaply, so he cant expect much from you.
Anyway, lets  pull apart JamJuls little rant shall we?

This post here is an example of why some people wanted to accuse the GC of trying to push people around.
Hmmmm nope, i cant see the relevance between me calling you what you are: a pirate, who quit the GC to hit SOL targets,  and trying to push people around. Oh, while we are back on the subject of the GC, if so many people dont like it for what it stands for, then surely i am the people's choice for closing it down right? lol  But wait, there's more:
The GC Charter is rules only those in the GC are actually required to follow. While the GC preferred people outside to obey them, they weren't required to.
Now i dont recall any discussion in the GC about we wanting "people outside to obey them" Perhaps that is what JamJul wants, since he wants everyone to obey him and listen to him and validate and vindicate him. I certainly dont want "to be obeyed" Possibly nobody wanted to be part of the GC because a self-declared pirate resided there.
I only attacked people at 3 locations. Known locations where inactives tend to just leave their stuff. Especially Venus and the Moon.  I even sent you a few of the combat reports and let you know of all this when I was doing it. You never once sent me a message objecting to it.
I see a confession there of guilt. And did i give you one message condoning it? Of course not! Or in your mind, to say nothing is a stamp of approval? lol. You think this hasnt been brewing for some time, watching your actions and your returning to your old habits? The moment you quit out from the GC to meet your curiosity and greed in the Sol System was when my tolerance for you had gotten to the end. The betrayal is when ITO chose to voice opinion of yours while being a supposed member of the GC against a GC member. End of alliance...simple hey
I have also seen your battle reports where you are hitting known actives, such as Lisunken, "for fun" Now its my time for some "fun"
Fact is my actions had nothing to do with your declaration.
Bold statement. Of course, the mighty, clever, and all-knowing JamJul can quote "a fact" on the inner workings of my corporation. His qualification for that is....he is JamJul-Lison and whatever he says must be fact...so make it so!
I dont recall GOD ever coming into the game and declaring you the next word on fact...Here is a tip to all those bored readers with nothing better to do than to listen to a bunch of retards, by using the word "fact" doesnt actually make anything a fact unless backed up by some hard evidence. And that is not another JamJul flunky coming in here stating they believe it lol
Now this one is the funniest statement and justification....it just totally sums up your crazed justification to do anything not to be beaten or proved (in your mind) wrong:
Do you think I liked contacting Raph and making a deal for information exchange.  No I didn't.  But after you declared war on us and I saw you weren't going to come to your senses I figured every bit of information we could get might help.
Now, generally, i dont do things i dont like. Ask my wife...i hate washing the dishes, so invariably i dont do it. He ran to raphael like "the prodigal son" and wants to give information to him. This is before i even fired a shot, and moments after i pushed the [send] button on my post. Didnt take you long to get over your dislike of raphael hey.
As I understand it, you were at war with Raphael of [SSS] when i chose to declare war upon your corp. So, the first thing you did was contact your enemy and try to "rat out" a possible spy leak he has in his friends list. I am willing to bet you would sell out your own mother, who you still live with, to gain a win. Funny thing is, that network was closed down a long time ago anyway, but all it did was draw attention to a corp who is not even closely related to this matter. All because you thought it may hurt me? haha. Always, JamJul, you want to prove your greatness vs me hey. It eats you up inside that i am your better. Even your ex-colleagues stated that when all your drive was to get higher on the top leader board than me lol. I am flattered you are so scared of my prowess. My recommendation to anyone who has jamjul as "a friend" to disassociate with him. Your friend level will only be in place for as long as it suits the mighty JamJul. Still waiting for you to take the field of combat, oh great one. Come and defend your colonists who are now burning and bleeding.
on a final note:
On the subject of changing from Raph being public enemy number 1 to you being it.  You did that yourself with your actions. None of us wanted war with you except for probably Raph.  But you declared war on each of us for petty reasons. So you made us your enemy.  You made yourself Public Enemy Number 1.
<shrug> I have been at war with Raphael, by decree of the GC for some time now. The rest of you are just a slightly annoying inconvenience to add to the list since you all want to be a Raphael supporter. If the major public are criminals, then i am their enemy number 1. It was how it was when i joined the game, and nothing has changed. the majority of the top corps are criminal elements, and we are here to remove them. Bring on your best JamJul....or hide in the shadows. Its of no cause, i will come after you regardless.
Dadds <OUT>

Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2014, 06:23:44 PM »

Gals & guys: we are at it again

Following is a part of the forum rules:

1.  Respect the other community members, and the moderators.

3.  No Vulgar or abusive language.

insulting someone (even if it is true) for me it is a lack of respect..........

JoolzVern
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 08:23:40 PM »

Mata, I haven't insulted anyone to my knowledge and I'm insulted by the implication that I have like I'm Don Rickles or something. I'm simply stating the facts and my opinion and if anybody thinks it's impolite or offensive then I'm truly sorry the truth as I see it insults you. Not saying it says you don't deserve the truth and *that* is insulting. If I start talking about him having a tiny brain or low IQ or something like his remarks on me not 'firing on all cylinders' then feel free to call that insulting and ask me to stop.

Dadds, you can't refute a single point I made but rather just make a completely nonsensical remark about my FBI dossier while claiming I proved your point by highlighting your dissociative view. In doing so you're further highlighting your dissociation from reality. Reality flies in the face of your fantasy yet you insist that it doesn't. Raph is at war with us for example, and yet you think reality actually supports your fantasy that ITO is 'bought and paid for'.

Your statement that there's 'no doubt' we're 'bought and paid for' is an incredible delusion as doubt is all there is. There's not a single reason to think Raph has any sort of dealings with us yet you cling to this paranoid delusion. Your continued denial of reality and clinging to unfounded conspiracy theories is just sad. You think your conspiracy theories are founded in reality and that real life issues and facts such as the danger of fully autonomous weapons are unfounded theories.

In your imagined reality, telling someone they're wrong means you're the 'flunky' of the person who's correct. In it, Jam quit the GC not because of your incompetence, but because he wanted to get rid of inactives at Sol even though there's no evidence to support this idea and I should know- I talk to him every day. In it, ITO betrayed you simply by being nobody's flunky, not even yours. In your unreality we must be Jam or Raph's flunky if we're not your flunky, and encourage your delusions.

After the update you'll find I posted that *all* my previous combat reports were deleted and I'm ostensibly the only one this happened to. Since before that time my other captains have used our com ships and I've just done SOS missions and not been attacked so I haven't a single combat report. If you think that makes us Raph or Jam's flunky you're deluding yourself.

I said it before and I'll say it again Dadds
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
-Mark Twain
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:38:16 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2014, 09:20:22 PM »

To the leaders of EOS, TGE, and ITO, as I mentioned before, it's useless to talk to IMG as they will always have a reason for EVERYTHING. They have no regard for things like becoming public enemy no 1 or becoming galactic clowns, so I guess it's best not to waste your time and leave stubborn fools be.

I suggest you inform SirEmi that you want to form a new council asap. Something like the former GC. Leave IMG out of it. If SirEmi wants to have some sort of poll, I will vote in favor for you guys forming it. Don't worry about IMG's voice as they only have 2 active members compared to dozens of yours.

The sooner you guys do this, the sooner you will be able to move on. 1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: