Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 11:59:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 11582 times)
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2014, 06:35:52 PM »

Some might by the weak excuses given for going to war with TGE.  But there was no good reason to declare war on ITO. A disagreement over a matter of opinion isn't really a good reason. 
Dont talk to me about good reasons. You went to the first war between us because a member that joined my corporation "cussed" you out and you wouldnt let it rest. It had nothing to do with my corporation other than you threatened to kill my member on sight until he "apologized" for what he said after you killed his hard earned equipment. And all that happened BEFORE he joined with us.
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones or another apt quote Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone
YOU [TGE] abandoned the GC and took up piracy again and calling it a universal cleansing (seem to recall another faction doing that in our history someplace) and chose to also voice a public opinion at a corporate level (not a private issue anymore) with regards to my corporation. You were given a chance to recant and choose your words more carefully and chose not to.
[ITO] got in the way by also voicing a similar view(YOUR OPINION) while still part of the GC. Just because you all think you have a right to an opinion, doesnt mean you have the right to voice such an opinion, without consequences.
The reason the war hasnt hurt you is because you dont build anything, and i havent come hunting you. Basically you are not worth the effort. At least when IMG go to war, we dont pick on the weak and defenseless. We have always been about defending those entities against corporations like yourself.

The previous war was sparked by more then just his cussing me out. You forget he personally had declared war on PMI.  We weren't going to hunt him down though. Just hit him on sight. What lead to the war was the attitude coming from you.  Everyone got riled up and eventually it lead to a pointless war.

As for us leaving the GC.  It was hardly to go back to pirating.  I had actually pretty much given up on the annoying long cleansing by that point.  I was hardly hitting anyone at that point. We left the GC because nothing was getting done. Plain and simply.   Aysle wasn't active. You weren't responding to a lot of post. You know very well I had been unhappy with how the GC had been going. I even tried to call for the disbanding the GC once and everyone talked me out of it.  I gave up on the GC though because it was no longer really functioning.  Pirating had nothing to do with it. Hell I could have just as easily been around pirating while being a GC member since there was nothing in the charter really preventing me from doing so other then the no hitting in Sol part.  My reasons for hitting people in Sol after leaving had to do with the fact that many had been inactive, others just had grown lazy.  They needed a bit of a wake up call.  After we left though we maintained our NAP with IMG and ITO. We still sided with you against Raph despite no longer being  a part of the GC. I considered you a friend.

As for my choice of words on my opinion of your corp. You didn't ask me nicely to retract them. Rather you tried to bully me into changing what I said. You had to have known that wouldn't work with me. Now had you asked nicely, I might have considered it.  Sad thing is at the time what I said was true. At the time you and Kristen were the only ones active and Kristen as I understand it wasn't very active at the time. You were pretty much the only one doing anything. You were strong. The rest of the corp was suffering. Now that jake is back and I am assuming Kristen is more active now, that is 3 out of 4 active. So your corp is doing better. But to me that is just how it looked at the time to me. It was never ment as an insult. You just took it that way.

As for ITO, Joolz said he could see how it might look that way too us.  He was just expressing his opinion. He wasn't trying to insult IMG.  He wasn't trying to insult you. He was your ally and I was your friend. He was not turning against you. Yet you turned against us both.  You claim I like to pick on the weak?  Not really. If anything by declaring war on ITO who are much weaker then you right now, it makes it look more like your actually the one picking on the weak.  I take that back. It makes it look like you just want an excuse to go to war with everyone. Who is safe from the "wrath" of Dadds? When you suspected someone in Sol corp ratted out your station to Raph that was in the Sol system, you were ready to go off and destroy anyone you saw in the Sol corp.  If I recall I was the one who actually talked you out of it. You see yourself as this great force for justice.  Out to kill all the bad guy pirates. Yet everywhere you look you see enemies. Even among those who consider yourself your friends, you see them as an enemy who just hasn't showed their true colors yet. It makes me wonder if you see your corp members in the same way.  It wouldn't surprise me if you do. 

Yes on rare occasions I may pirate. But I am also someone that can be counted on to keep my word. If I say someone is my ally they are my ally. If I consider them a friend, I try to treat them like I would another friend.  I don't sit around and wonder how they will betray me.  If I make a NAP I keep the NAP. The exception was with NHC which now that it is under new active leadership, I have agreed to a new NAP with them.  I have also helped out friends in smaller corps so that they may do better in the game.  I have even given gameplay advice to SSS who were always more so your enemy then mine.  It was out of loyalty and friendship to you that I continued to pursue them after we left the GC. Though since you threw that away, I really had no real reason to stay their enemy.
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2014, 11:36:43 PM »

ha, ha, ha, ah

ha...

JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2014, 01:18:46 AM »

...Just because you all think you have a right to an opinion, doesnt mean you have the right to voice such an opinion, without consequences.

You sure are good at sounding like some fascist.
 Everyone should censor their opinions or IMG will stomp on you. is Dadd's message.

This is the main reason that as a glactic community of corporations we should all come together to reform a new council with IMG listed as 'public enemy no.1'.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 04:01:16 PM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2014, 01:43:44 AM »

This is the main reason that as a glactic community of corporations we should all come together to reform a new council with IMG listed as 'public enemy no.1'.
Hear hear... RIP my fueling station :'(

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2014, 09:42:15 AM »

Hear hear... RIP my fueling station :'(

The Syndicate can provide funds and replacement for the station and modules that were lost. Maybe it's best not to broadcast its location here. 1
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2014, 09:26:38 PM »

You sure are good at sounding like some fascist.
 Everyone should censor their opinions or IMG will stomp on you. is Dadd's message.
See you obviously missed my point entirely again. That is mob mentality ganging up on your remaining individual-thinking brain cell. As i said, you are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to be offended by your opinion, and come down and kick your scrawny butt.
The Syndicate can provide funds and replacement for the station and modules that were lost. Maybe it's best not to broadcast its location here.
will the syndicate also replace my public fueling station that was hit by raphael, its location paid for by treachery from the general public itself? You can all quit your self righteous whining and pitying as to losses incurred. Raphael started the feud and has also declared it a blood war, never to be resolved. So be it. No quarter given, none requested
Form all the meaningless committees you want. As Raphael declared once, it doesnt matter what you say or do on a committee, you cant stop me from doing exactly what i want by its actions.

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: